Page 641 of 660
« First < 141541591631637638639640641 642643644645651 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:53 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by beer me:
I choose you as the random person I will befriend in 2012.
you know what? i need all the friends i can get. plus you're a fellow Royals fan. you're okay in my book, just for that reason alone (even if you don't win the DOY). :-)

oh, and sofa, did you at least feel her up? it looks like your fellow cp'ers are dying to know! C'mon C'mon C'mon!!!!
hopefully you'll at least get a 2nd date if you on your best behavior and all!
[Reply]
luv 12:00 PM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Thats your own installed version of morality. Mine and most other peoples differ. If it makes you feel better about yourself to not end up with your bra on CP then that's fine.

And to think other people are trashy for things you have done yourself is the height of hypocrisy.
I've never slept with anyone on a first date that I ended up having a relationship with, and I've never had a relationship with anyone I slept with on a first date. I never said I wasn't trashy, so how does my opinion make me a hypocrite? I'm simply speaking from my experience.

EDIT: And we all also know that I haven't always had a history of respecting myself. I like to think I've grown past it.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:03 PM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
They had never met. Thats a LTR thing?

And no I don't care if I get laid on the first date at all. Thats why it happens.

And it makes no difference to me long term if I sleep with them on the first date or not who cares...
That want aimed at you at all, Dave. My point is that I think SK was going out with this chick not to bang her, but as a stepping stool to something a little more long term. I could be wrong, though. Maybe he just wants to get his dick wet.
I have no room to even begin discussing dating for I was on the market a very short time.
Kind of like the McRib, you know? I was available for a limited time only and cause explosive gas and diarrhea.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
jspchief 12:12 PM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
That want aimed at you at all, Dave. My point is that I think SK was going out with this chick not to bang her, but as a stepping stool to something a little more long term. I could be wrong, though. Maybe he just wants to get his dick wet.
I have no room to even begin discussing dating for I was on the market a very short time.
Kind of like the McRib, you know? I was available for a limited time only and cause explosive gas and diarrhea.
Posted via Mobile Device
Pittsie was the one who said he was looking for more than a lay.

And ftr, I agree with luv that fucking on first date probably ruins the shot at it becoming meaningful relationship.
[Reply]
cabletech94 12:13 PM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Posted via Mobile Device

Originally Posted by Lumpy
No, sir. The damage is done.

In fact, Gonzo served me w/ papers today, (well sort of). He handed me a Taco Bell napkin w/ "I'm leaving your ass, beyatch" written on it. Needless to say I'm upset... that sumbitch didn't even bring me a taco. What a prick.
omg!!! the beefy cheesy burrito is back!!!! it's better than mcrib!!!! although diahrea from one of those monkeys with those huge bare asses are better than mcrib, you know.

he should have gone with one of those instead of a taco.

as always, condolences.

took this from the new year thread.
does it count as a repost? oh wait, i'm sorry Q.
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:19 PM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
you know what? i need all the friends i can get. plus you're a fellow Royals fan. you're okay in my book, just for that reason alone (even if you don't win the DOY). :-)

oh, and sofa, did you at least feel her up? it looks like your fellow cp'ers are dying to know! C'mon C'mon C'mon!!!!
hopefully you'll at least get a 2nd date if you on your best behavior and all!
It went well. I see no reason why there wouldn't be a second.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:22 PM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Did'ja make here laugh? Not a nervous or polite laugh? Really laugh?
[Reply]
cabletech94 12:26 PM 12-31-2011
that'a boy!!! you should send her a pic of some of your finds from the chive or where not. you know, see what her "character" is like.
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:27 PM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Did'ja make here laugh? Not a nervous or polite laugh? Really laugh?
Of course. I put the F U in Fun.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 12:33 PM 12-31-2011
If you need an idea for a second date I got one for you.

The key to this date is to agree before hand on splitting the bill 50/50. Then you take her to the supermarket and do all your grocery shopping. To make sure she has the best time possible, as you pass the bananas make sure to make a ringing noise and act like one is a phone. Then when you are checking out make sure she pays her half.
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:35 PM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
If you need an idea for a second date I got one for you.

The key to this date is to agree before hand on splitting the bill 50/50. Then you take her to the supermarket and do all your grocery shopping. To make sure she has the best time possible, as you pass the bananas make sure to make a ringing noise and act like one is a phone. Then when you are checking out make sure she pays her half.
This is a great idea. Will do.

Car's low on gas too, better fill it up.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:38 PM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Originally Posted by Lumpy
No, sir. The damage is done.

In fact, Gonzo served me w/ papers today, (well sort of). He handed me a Taco Bell napkin w/ "I'm leaving your ass, beyatch" written on it. Needless to say I'm upset... that sumbitch didn't even bring me a taco. What a prick.
omg!!! the beefy cheesy burrito is back!!!! it's better than mcrib!!!! although diahrea from one of those monkeys with those huge bare asses are better than mcrib, you know.

he should have gone with one of those instead of a taco.

as always, condolences.

took this from the new year thread.
does it count as a repost? oh wait, i'm sorry Q.
:-)
Heh, guess we've been together a while. I totally missed that, yesterday.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:38 PM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by luv:
Let's say you're really interested in a woman for more than sex.
:-) That was a good one, luv!
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:38 PM 12-31-2011

Knock-Knock jokes are a big hit.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 12:42 PM 12-31-2011

Now remember you still have to pay half so don't go too crazy. Nothing is more embarrassing than admitting you can't pay your half, so if it comes to that make sure to use the "gee I must have forgot my wallet! can you pick this up and I'll get you back on the 3rd date?" routine

Edit: And you should ALWAYS get gas money up front, it lets them know you are serious.
[Reply]
Page 641 of 660
« First < 141541591631637638639640641 642643644645651 > Last »
Up