« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
PHOG 08:40 PM 04-27-2019
Dracula :-)
jettio 08:47 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Man, after listening to Steven A. Smith and Shannon Sharpes takes, I feel dirty that I have to agree.

Tyreek did not DEFEND or DENY anything in that audio. He acted content with most of the shit she said, and even threatened her with the "you should be scared too, bitch" comment.

Just a totally immature and stupid way to react.

That said, the Chiefs shouldn't do ANY TEAM any favors by just cutting him.

*Put in him rehab/counseling.
*Suspend him the year.

Let the heat die down, and re-assess the situation later.
If the NFL won't suspend him, another team is going to pick him up and use him against us.... and that doesn't teach him SHIT. Keep him benched and try and help the ****er with some serious psychiatric help.

I know he didn't hurt his kid on purpose, but he needs to "get with the times" on child punishment and adapt it to his fame status. (any of us normal joes do this to our kids and the media doesn't even report it... it happens hundreds of times a day).
I think it is an invalid assumption that a partner in a relationship looks guilty not to immediately deny something every time it is said to him. If they spoke about the situation before, he has already talked about it with her.

They must have talked about it many times before being at an International airport days or weeks later.

Aside from that, I agree with your statements.
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:54 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I pray the Chiefs keep playing the delay game and force the NFL to own the decision. The Chiefs have to resist making the first move and being one-up'd by the NFL again.

Hold your cards Clark, make the NFL decide his fate, for the entire league..
It would seem that SOME of the fan base has learned their lesson from the last go-around. To those who haven't they'll just have to be swatted on the nose with a paper like bad little puppies pissing on the carpet until the storm blows over and fates are decided.

I expect this team to be run like a business, and outright release of Hill is NOT good business. I'm glad this went down during the draft, bringing a much-needed distraction and more importantly TIME to let certain people vent while cooler heads prevailed.
Now, we let time pass and let the process play out.
BlackOp 09:29 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Those are definitely not the comments I expected to see on a Yahoo article.
Yes...I was surprised. She got roasted...

Looks we arent the only fan base that is sick of this type of opinion hit piece masquerading as journalism.
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:38 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yes...I was surprised. She got roasted...

Looks we arent the only fan base that is sick of this type of opinion hit piece masquerading as journalism.
Most football fans are conservative and loathe what the left has done to the game over the last 15 years.

The backlash was inevitable.
chargerstickum 04-27-2019, 10:20 PM
This message has been deleted by chargerstickum.
kcpasco 04-27-2019, 10:21 PM
This message has been deleted by kcpasco.
kcpasco 10:24 PM 04-27-2019
If not drafted Hill would have been signed as an UDFA. That guys talent would have put him in the NFL no matter his past. So kindly eat a fat dick Charger fan.
jettio 10:31 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I hope she DOES flip. Can't WAIT to watch that defense team shred her lying, manipulative ass. And she can't claim "victim". All of the psychobabble in the world doesn't cover her continually running back to this "monster" and choosing to live with him and be in his presence 24/7, now does it?

****ing BRING it.
I would suppose her defense lawyer would be colleagues with his defense lawyer and don't see why you would get a flip over a charge that does not have much punishment.

Also, I would bet that her interviews were early in the process and informal and unrecorded where interviewers took handwritten notes and wrote a brief report without much detail.
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:40 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
I would suppose her defense lawyer would be colleagues with his defense lawyer and don't see why you would get a flip over a charge that does not have much punishment.

Also, I would bet that her interviews were early in the process and informal and unrecorded where interviewers took handwritten notes and wrote a brief report without much detail.
They've reduced perjury to a slap on the wrist now?
BlackOp 10:48 PM 04-27-2019
I'm still trying to understand why she would incriminate herself by saying "I rode for you" on a secret recording she's using to entrap him. Not the brightest couple...

It would be an interesting twist if no charges come to Hill...but she gets in trouble for lying to the DA.

Even if its discovered that Hill broke his kids arm...it going to be extremely difficult to prove it was a deliberate criminal act and not accidental. That they were covering it up because Hill had a contract looming and the press would destroy him...even if it wasn't on purpose.

Whats the worst that can happen...the kid is removed from their household? Thats already happened..

All the SJW that were claiming that all they cared about was the welfare of the child should stop the witch hunt...he's safe now. Mission accomplished.
Fishpicker 10:55 PM 04-27-2019
I rode for you is pretty cryptic. and it might not mean anything. I'd guess it means she is a ride or dies bitch. except...she didnt die and she isn't a bitch. she's a lady. a school teacher, pre-Elementary even. She rides and.... you know, she does well for herself without dieing and without riding
chargerstickum 11:06 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I'm just as bummed about it as everyone. I just think the writing is on the wall.

This team is snake bit.
no....they just keep knowingly drafting shitbags. all fans know the chiefs m.o. they are the bengals and ravens of the afc west. selling their soul for a sb. the only surprise is after seeing the joe mixon tape the chiefs didn't draft him.
BlackOp 11:07 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
I rode for you is pretty cryptic. and it might not mean anything. I'd guess it means she is a ride or dies bitch. except...she didnt die and she isn't a bitch. she's a lady. a school teacher, pre-Elementary even. She rides and.... you know, she does well for herself without dieing and without riding
:-)

Also..the quote "you should be scared of me too". It's really hard to gauge as nobody actually knows their communication style. They've been together for 5 years. She didn't seem too worried about it...

Now if that wasn't part of your normal rapport with your significant other...and taken at face value...it could be construed as a legitimate threat.

That's the problem with edited sound bytes...it takes things out of context.
kcpasco 11:09 PM 04-27-2019
I rode for you is standard elementary curriculum now.
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:11 PM 04-27-2019
She's so not bright, you could tint your car from the sun with her very thoughts.
jettio 11:12 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
They've reduced perjury to a slap on the wrist now?
Perjury would have to be under oath.

Seems like she is talking about early interviews and unlikely that is under oath.

I think Kansas obstruction of justice could be untruthfulness in a police or agency interview.

Seems like she is saying that she was not there when arm injury happened and Tyreek seems to never have admitted to her that the injury was his fault, so if she was untruthful about the other corporal punishment that she disapproves of and that Tyreek thinks "teaches respect." that seems like misdemeanor level, at worse.

Considering that a child in need of care case is addressing the day to day life of the kid, seems like prosecuting her would be a lot of DA time that is motivated by the fame of the defendants and not doing much good for anyone.

I think the only way she testifies against him is if they break up, and not sure she would be a very good witness or that she would want to be. If they broke up and she genuinely objected to Tyreek's parenting, I would guess her lawyer would negotiate a favorable parenting plan with Tyreek's lawyer to propose to the court when the Child in Need of Care case wraps up.
Page 64 of 173
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up