ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 140
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:37 PM 04-23-2019

Look who's on his way to KC... pic.twitter.com/Ts52sv4dMc

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:37 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Why thank you!

The statement was more about how this team gives away picks for the promise of a great player.

Yes, we have Mahomes and it's great. The first real franchise quarterback this team has ever drafted.

As for the reference to the Broncos SuperBowl gift because of their defense, I would say that more luck than skill went into that victory. Especially how badly the Panthers were treated by the officials.

As a long time Missourian... SHOW ME!

In the future, lead with this, so I know to ignore you.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:38 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
BRETT VEACH TRADES AWAY OUR DRAFT PICKS!

BRETT VEACH CAN'T DRAFT WELL!

BRETT VEACH SPENDS OUR CAP ROOM ON FREE AGENTS!

BRETT VEACH SHOULD HAVE SAVED CAP ROOM TO SPEND IT ON OTHER FREE AGENTS!

BRETT VEACH HATES CONTRADICTORY ARGUMENTS!

DERP A DERP DERP
Veach was making us trade firsts even when he wasn’t our GM

Who was that guy we moved up for in 2017 again????? I can’t even remember!!!!
[Reply]
Kman34 03:38 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

How many SuperBowl MVPs have been given to the DE of the winning team?

Welcome to the new Kansas City Chiefs, same as the old Kansas City Chiefs.
Mahomes... you fuckstick...
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:38 PM 04-23-2019
wow shit happens fast. He will end up better than probably whoever we would have picked in the 1st round this year but that is a huge contract.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:38 PM 04-23-2019
What's important is that the DL is done.

We can spend the next few months discussing LB's and the secondary.

But at least we can have confidence that our DL is a legit contender caliber DL.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:39 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Corner situation is solid, but our linebackers are dog shit, yes.
So would having a guy like Clark who can seal the edge and drive the runner inside help our team that has 2 slow ass LBers?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:39 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
My take is that the compensation is one thing, but in this defense, Clark is going to be a STUD.

Dee Ford cannot lineup in a 6 tech. People tend to use the term "Edge" rusher and discount how schematically different players are...
Did you just copy that from Chris Longs tweet?
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:39 PM 04-23-2019
On the plus side, we’re only going to retain 3 starters from the opening roster of last year’s D: Jones, Hitchens, and Fuller.

Total, to the studs rebuild of a tire fire.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:39 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Veach was making us trade firsts even when he wasn’t our GM

Who was that guy we moved up for in 2017 again????? I can’t even remember!!!!
We could have had a solid LT but no we rather have Mahomes. Are dumb or what.
[Reply]
FAX 03:40 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That's one thing we're in agreement on here. Veach still has a lot to prove.

While i'm happy that we finally got an impact player (which i said i expected to get all along), he didn't exactly pull one on Seattle.

His compensation for both Ford and Peters was weak.

And his draft class thus far leaves a lot to be desired.

So far, he's no Dorsey.
I'd like to comment on that bolded part up there if you don't mind, Mr. Detoxing. I'll remind you that I currently have Veach underwater to the tune of negative 42.5 Veach Power Points, so I'm no groupie.

Regarding Peters, surely it was well known that he wanted out and he wanted out badly enough to demand exorbitant compensation, the right to play sans socks, ignore the defensive call, and/or walk off the field at will. Get what you can and be grateful.

As for Ford, he never really got off the ground until his contract year. Anybody would be forgiven for being skeptical about that dude's health. Maybe not his desire and raw talent, but he's had two (2) back surgeries that we know about and is a bit of a numbskull ... if not entirely numb.

Let's temper our venom with a nice, warm glass of Giant's Milk straight from the giant tittah here ...

FAX
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:40 PM 04-23-2019
Saying this draft is not deep at CB is wrong.

It doesn't have high-end. There are a ton of corners though. Bunting could easily be better than, say...Deandre Baker.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:40 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah. I have little faith in our DB's too. But i don't see ANY corner in this draft that i thought would be an immediate impact player. They all have holes in their game. My dick weighs more than Greedy Williams.

And like i said before, a "deep" DL class doesn't mean shit for a team picking at 29. All it means is that more DL will go early. It doesn't mean an elite prospect will be there when we pick.
That's probably why they went ahead and went balls deep on Clark; they just didn't see any immediate fix to either situation, and decided to bolster what they could to the best of their ability, which I have no problem with.

And not once have I disparaged Clark the player nor will I. He fills a need nicely and squares away our D-line for the year.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:41 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Corner situation is solid, but our linebackers are dog shit, yes.
Corner situation is "quasi-hopeful" at best. LB's are, "god I hope this coaching staff can pull golden eggs from their anuses".
[Reply]
Iconic 03:42 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Good thing we still have 2 this year and 2 next to go with our new badass DE.
yeah. could have had 6 combining both years, but 4 is still nice for sure.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 140
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Up