ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 66
« First < 14546061626364 6566 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:03 PM 05-21-2024
Talk to me about pressurized shower heads. Who has bought one, were you happy with the purchase, and what brand do you have?

Also, do they come with filters you have to replace and other minor maintenance details someone should know about?
[Reply]
New World Order 02:07 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Talk to me about pressurized shower heads. Who has bought one, were you happy with the purchase, and what brand do you have?

Also, do they come with filters you have to replace and other minor maintenance details someone should know about?
This is actually a good question. My shower head is frickin old
[Reply]
DaFace 02:09 PM 05-21-2024

I'm a big fan of Speakman's shower heads. Tons of hotels use them. Here's their basic model, and the more expensive ones largely just add more sprayers and nicer finishes.

https://www.amazon.com/Speakman-S-20...dp/B0018LGZ04/

No maintenance that I'm aware of, though any shower head will eventually start to clog up if you've got hard water.
[Reply]
sedated 02:14 PM 05-21-2024
I'm pretty good about replacing my showerheads whenever in a new place and never noticed much of a difference. I just buy whatever is available at Target, usually around $20-30, and been pleased with all of them.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:16 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm a big fan of Speakman's shower heads. Tons of hotels use them. Here's their basic model, and the more expensive ones largely just add more sprayers and nicer finishes.

https://www.amazon.com/Speakman-S-20...dp/B0018LGZ04/

No maintenance that I'm aware of, though any shower head will eventually start to clog up if you've got hard water.
Nice.

Does the water pressure/flow while showering feel increased with this shower head? The place I'm at now has ok water pressure, and I'm looking for a shower head that will up the pressure whilst showering.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:19 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by sedated:
I'm pretty good about replacing my showerheads whenever in a new place and never noticed much of a difference. I just buy whatever is available at Target, usually around $20-30, and been pleased with all of them.
Same. I've been a fan of Waterpik's shower heads, but I'd like to find one that ups the pressure.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:29 PM 05-21-2024
I'm eyeballing this one

https://showery.com/products/showery...07908357320378
[Reply]
scho63 02:45 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by myselff77:
I'm interested in this. Is it the "Kansas City - Sports Trivia Game" I see on amazon or something else?
Sorry, just saw this.

Yes it is. Really fun
[Reply]
scho63 02:48 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Been looking into an electric humidor. Got any recommendations?
Newair is fantastic. You can shop their site.

Both my electric humidors are 69° and 70-72% humidity.

I own two of these.
https://www.newair.com/products/newa...midor-wineador
Attached: Newair humis.jpg (104.2 KB) 
[Reply]
scho63 02:57 PM 05-21-2024
I'm about due for a new showerhead since the water quality in my current place is ass. Water is so hard and full of minerals. The holes get clogged and I take my cigar poker to open the 60 or so holes and its not working so well.

I have a Delta with 5 or 6 different settings and I wouldn't give up a handheld for all the money in China.

Great for cleaning yourself, your hidden cracks, your twig and berries and the shower itself.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:01 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm about due for a new showerhead since the water quality in my current place is ass. Water is so hard and full of minerals. The holes get clogged and I take my cigar poker to open the 60 or so holes and its not working so well.

I have a Delta with 5 or 6 different settings and I wouldn't give up a handheld for all the money in China.

Great for cleaning yourself, your hidden cracks, your twig and berries and the shower itself.
Take the head off and dip it in CLR for a few hours. Seesh.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:02 PM 05-21-2024
I'm eyeballing this one

https://showery.com/products/showery...07908357320378
I don't see how adding a fan blade, impellor or whatever that is will boost the flow or pressure unless it uses something else than just the water flow to power it.
[Reply]
srvy 03:07 PM 05-21-2024

[Reply]
DaFace 03:29 PM 05-21-2024
Nice.

Does the water pressure/flow while showering feel increased with this shower head? The place I'm at now has ok water pressure, and I'm looking for a shower head that will up the pressure whilst showering.
The knob on the side lets you adjust between higher pressure / lower water flow (think air jets) and lower pressure / higher water flow (think waterfall). It's a dramatic improvement from what I had before, but I don't necessarily consider myself an expert on all things showerhead. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 09:00 PM 05-21-2024
Might be able to utilize this bad boy as a weapon in a pinch:
Attached: Screenshot 2024-05-21 225453.gif (124.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 64 of 66
« First < 14546061626364 6566 >
Up