ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 92
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:23 PM 01-21-2021
Did we ever find out exactly what the deal was with his toe?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:25 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He hurt it.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:26 PM 01-21-2021
It looked like it was turf toe, but I don't believe anyone has explained it as such yet.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:27 PM 01-21-2021
Turf toe symptoms, went into turf toe protocol after the toe didn't answer any of the questions correctly, because it's a toe.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:28 PM 01-21-2021
Butker is next on the press conference.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:31 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Gabriel Davis is pretty good. I wonder who’s going to be on him. Maybe Ward? Breeland?
He's just a guy. He has nice numbers but he's nothing better than Robinson.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:33 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Gabriel Davis is pretty good. I wonder who’s going to be on him. Maybe Ward? Breeland?
Myabe no one? He might not be playing.

If he does play, he will probably be pretty limited.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:34 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It's amazing how badly much of the national media wants us to just go away. If it was some big market team we were going up against it would make sense, but Buffalo? I mean, who outside Buffalo gives a crap about them? I've been to Syracuse half a dozen times and have yet to see so much as a Bills bumper sticker on a car, and it's only two hours away.

I just don't get the hate. We've won exactly ONE Super Bowl in the past 50 years and they act like we're some sort of evil empire.
It's less about what we've accomplished as it is about what they fear we COULD accomplish. No one wants another 15 year run like the Patriots, so they're hoping that we don't show signs of being on that track.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:37 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Myabe no one? He might not be playing.

If he does play, he will probably be pretty limited.
I saw he was gimpy in the Ravens game. Has he not been practicing?
[Reply]
Frazod 02:48 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's less about what we've accomplished as it is about what they fear we COULD accomplish. No one wants another 15 year run like the Patriots, so they're hoping that we don't show signs of being on that track.
I guess that makes sense. It would be nice if we could win a couple more before they anoint us, though. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:50 PM 01-21-2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:50 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That didn’t stop the national media from sucking the Patriots dicks year in and year out.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:50 PM 01-21-2021
It's amazing how badly much of the national media wants us to just go away. If it was some big market team we were going up against it would make sense, but Buffalo? I mean, who outside Buffalo gives a crap about them? I've been to Syracuse half a dozen times and have yet to see so much as a Bills bumper sticker on a car, and it's only two hours away.

I just don't get the hate. We've won exactly ONE Super Bowl in the past 50 years and they act like we're some sort of evil empire.
Fly over country. The coasters think we're trash
[Reply]
Frazod 02:51 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Fly over country. The coasters think we're trash
Yeah, I get that, but Buffalo's no better.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:57 PM 01-21-2021

It's not where we've been, it's where we're going. They know it and they hate it...
[Reply]
Page 64 of 92
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up