ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 107
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shooting at the parade
Otter 01:53 PM 02-14-2024

Just like #ChiefsKingdom has always been there for me and my family, we want to be there for them.❤️

The @Chiefs have launched #KCStrong, an emergency response fund supporting victims and their families, violence prevention and mental health services, and first responders.… pic.twitter.com/sYMnPgCWL0

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 16, 2024

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 10:23 PM 02-14-2024

[Reply]
bdj23 10:26 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Are those bought as semi-autos and then modified to full auto?
Was the AR pistol full auto? I do know that inner cities are starting to have problems with gang bangers getting their hands on auto sears for Glock handguns. They were/are manufactured in China and you could get them off of shady ass chinese online sites that sell all sorts of random shit.

I saw them for sale online during covid
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 10:29 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Nope bro that looks fake….NOT. They’re probably minors too.
G'dam gangbangers...
I hate 'em.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:30 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
What the hell are you talking about? One source tweets it and everyone else picks it up, just like you’re doing here. Still doesn’t mean the kids by the paddy wagon had anything to do with this.

The police have said repeatedly they have three suspects.

Also isn’t Arrowhead Live (not Arrowhead Pride) one of your mults that amplified the Bienenmy getting fired story last season?
In this news video they reference a video with the kid in the yellow near the paddy wagon at the 1:25 mark...

[IMG][/IMG]
[Reply]
philfree 10:31 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
That was terrifying thank God we made it out there it was pandemonium. Lost one of my daughters and granddaughter. Went looking for them scaredest I've ever been but they made it back to the vehicles ok.

In the parking garage trying to leave about 10 FBI agents went through with guns drawn & I guess searching for another suspect. Serial

Staying the night at my daughter's been up since yesterday 11am.

I hope they were alive but I saw a woman on the ground bleeding out and nothing I could do had my family to take care of.
Glad you and your family made it out safely. Rasputin was hard to kill if my memory serves me.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:31 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
Was the AR pistol full auto? I do know that inner cities are starting to have problems with gang bangers getting their hands on auto sears for Glock handguns. They were/are manufactured in China and you could get them off of shady ass chinese online sites that sell all sorts of random shit.

I saw them for sale online during covid
The exchange of gun fire in the one video sounded like one weapon was fully auto.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:33 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
That foregrip on the AR alone breaks gun laws (NFA of 1934). The possession of an AOW without a tax stamp is a felony.
Yep, I also think it's illegal to murder people. I don't think they cared about laws.
[Reply]
bdj23 10:35 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
The exchange of gun fire in the one video sounded like one weapon was fully auto.
Probably a glock and not the AR if i had to bet.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:36 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
In this news video they reference a video with the kid in the yellow near the paddy wagon at the 1:25 mark...

[IMG][/IMG]
They're just pasting up all the video and still images that are out there.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 10:37 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Or we as a society could keep repeat criminal thugs like this in jail forever… where they belong.

Or how about if a thug uses a gun, he dies by a gun. No trial. No jury. If you catch him in the act then you shoot him.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:37 PM 02-14-2024
You actually think that this guy has never committed a crime before?

He just decided today to show up at the Chiefs Super Bowl parade to commit his first felony?

:-)
When you say “repeat offender,” that implies that he’s been charged with a serious crime before. Why would you assume that?
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:37 PM 02-14-2024
Or we as a society could keep repeat criminal thugs like this in jail forever… where they belong.

Just hang the fucking scum bag and get it over with.

People are just absolute shit sometimes
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:37 PM 02-14-2024
This is so fucked.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:39 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
When you say “repeat offender,” that implies that he’s been charged with a serious crime before. Why would you assume that?
I mean most people don't go from no crime at all to shooting at people in an extremely crowded area that's filled with kids.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:39 PM 02-14-2024

Is that a blue do-rag on his head? Because that could definitely explain why he was getting into it with the guy wearing all red sweats.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 107
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up