ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 114
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:58 AM 08-02-2015
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-...nk-mvp20wb.htm

This is similar to my original MVP....$35 but no tank. He's better off going with the MVP3PRO...they are both built like a brick. I've dropped mine at least 30 times.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:02 PM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Just go buy the MVP 3 PRO and some juice. Start at 12 watts. Keep upping the wattage until it hits you like a cig.
Yeah Dave, you may be better off listening to Listo on this. He knows more about it than I do. The Kanger Evod with the 1.5 ohm coil works well for me but may not be strong enough for you.

I smoked 1 1/2 packs a day.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 12:03 PM 08-02-2015
Shoot-I do mouth to lung at 45W wide open sometimes. I only go down to the second highest air-hole. I was also a pipe smoker though.
Ah, there it is lol. I just can't do the high heat of restricted airflow and high wattage mouth to lung.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:12 PM 08-04-2015
Anybody looking for a 100 watt box the Eleaf iStick 100w is only $36.95 Temp Control mod, the Eleaf 40w TC is $27.95 (mod only, no batteries and no tank) if you can catch it here in stock:

In Stock:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Eleaf-iS...lis-is4010.htm

The 100 watt box is out of stock but here is the link:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Eleaf-iS...s-is100wsl.htm
[Reply]
listopencil 08:38 PM 08-04-2015
Go to the 15 minute mark in this video and start watching to see how temperature control works. This is a cheap mod. The new Eleaf iStick 40w TC:

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:03 AM 08-05-2015
Anybody looking for a 100 watt box the Eleaf iStick 100w is only $36.95 Temp Control mod, the Eleaf 40w TC is $27.95 (mod only, no batteries and no tank) if you can catch it here in stock:

In Stock:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Eleaf-iS...lis-is4010.htm

The 100 watt box is out of stock but here is the link:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Eleaf-iS...s-is100wsl.htm
Damn. That 100w is one hell of a deal. Bookmarked. Thanks, listo. I may wait for that, but I really like the look of the segelei 150w TC, plus I love my segelei 100w. Now I am torn.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:03 AM 08-05-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Damn. That 100w is one hell of a deal. Bookmarked. Thanks, listo. I may wait for that, but I really like the look of the segelei 150w TC, plus I love my segelei 100w. Now I am torn.
Same here. I want to try TC and I don't know how much cash I want to put in it. Could go either way
[Reply]
listopencil 05:22 PM 08-05-2015
Option 1) Buy an Eleaf 40w TC, and put my Aspire Atlantis on it with nickel atomizers then use it as my traveling vape. Also buy an Aspire Atlantis Mega to put on my Sigelei 100w+ for use at home.

Option 2) Buy a Sigelei 150w TC and an Aspire Atlantis Mega with nickel atomizers to make a complete second vape set up capable of temp control. Go back and forth between them and eventually abandon my 100w+.

Depends on how much I would like temp control.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 06:36 PM 08-05-2015
Do they all work with both types of juice?

tobacco juice and 'wacky' juice
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:38 PM 08-05-2015
Option 1) Buy an Eleaf 40w TC, and put my Aspire Atlantis on it with nickel atomizers then use it as my traveling vape. Also buy an Aspire Atlantis Mega to put on my Sigelei 100w+ for use at home.

Option 2) Buy a Sigelei 150w TC and an Aspire Atlantis Mega with nickel atomizers to make a complete second vape set up capable of temp control. Go back and forth between them and eventually abandon my 100w+.

Depends on how much I would like temp control.
I have to get the gf a new ecig. We both had sigelei 100Ws. She took hers to the pool, I think she kept it in the sun, and it came home smelling like electrical fire. Needless to say we haven't tried to run it since. I was going to get her a 150w, but it looks like she gets to be my test subject for TC. I, unfortunately, have to wait about a month or two to get it. Other priorities.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:42 PM 08-05-2015
My main concern about going to TC is the difficulty of building RDAs for it. I did enjoy my Atlantis, until I started cranking 80-90 watts on my dual coil builds. The flavor is light years ahead of the Atlantis. I'm worried I'll have to sacrifice some flavor or learn how to build all over again.

But it could be awesome, and exactly what I need.

Decisions, decisions.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:49 PM 08-05-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Do they all work with both types of juice?

tobacco juice and 'wacky' juice
I really don't know. I know there are specialized tanks for some of the whacky stuff, but I'm not certain about a juice.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:51 PM 08-05-2015
I'd imagine the consistency of the whacky juice would be more viscous than e-juice, so if one was so inclined, if they had a tank that could keep the wicks saturated properly with a thicker liquid, it would seem possible to me.

Building your own, where you can control the saturation, would probably be the best way to go.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:53 PM 08-05-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I have to get the gf a new ecig. We both had sigelei 100Ws. She took hers to the pool, I think she kept it in the sun, and it came home smelling like electrical fire. Needless to say we haven't tried to run it since. I was going to get her a 150w, but it looks like she gets to be my test subject for TC. I, unfortunately, have to wait about a month or two to get it. Other priorities.
Oh, sweet, you are getting the Sigelei or the Eleaf for her?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:54 PM 08-05-2015
Oh, sweet, you are getting the Sigelei or the Eleaf for her?
Most likely the Segelei. I just trust them to put out quality. I've never had an issue with any of their products, and they are built like tanks.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 114
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up