ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 638 of 4917
« First < 138538588628634635636637638 63964064164264868873811381638 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:12 PM 11-28-2016
"Glaringly obvious who was better?" :-) KC played without 4 starters including one of the top sack leaders in the NFL and our starting number 1 WR. Can't wait to play you when we're healthy on Christmas night. You better fucking pray this team doesn't get healthy.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:22 PM 11-28-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Technically, 9 didn't register against the defense last night...

Either way, as I said late last night in the rep thread. Great second half - fun game, and I have no issues with going for the 62 yarder. Enjoy the win.
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Meh. If Kubiak wanted to play for the tie you wouldn't have "won".
:-)

You were spotted 9 points and the refs gave you another 7 to send the game into overtime. It was glaringly obvious who the better team was last night. KC caught the breaks. Denver didn't. Congrats on your "win".
The difference here is unreal. One is an adult, the other isn't.

I love how Knowmo lists all the things that the Chiefs got but ignore breaks the Broncos got. Therefore the win needs quotes. Stuff happens to each team. Accept it and grow up.

This is cute when we are all 12 years old and can't accept defeat playing kickball. Eventually it's just sad and tiresome. If you are here to troll, go for it. If you are here to have actual discussions, learn how to take as well as you give.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:23 PM 11-28-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
"Glaringly obvious who was better?" :-) KC played without 4 starters including one of the top sack leaders in the NFL and our starting number 1 WR. Can't wait to play you when we're healthy on Christmas night. You better ****ing pray this team doesn't get healthy.
Bringing the family down for the game Christmas night. Packing the earplugs for my two young sons.....

IT WILL BE EPIC.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:25 PM 11-28-2016
I like having a conversation with MHM and some of the others but knomo is nothing but a troll.

KC got breaks thats apparent. But they also capitalized on Denver's mistakes and coaching gaffes. These are usually the games KC loses. They finally got one of these to go for them instead of against them. KC will see Denver against on Christmas night.

I'll take a "win" in Denver anytime we can get it.
[Reply]
threebag 08:49 PM 11-28-2016
:-)

You were spotted 9 points and the refs gave you another 7 to send the game into overtime. It was glaringly obvious who the better team was last night. KC caught the breaks. Denver didn't. Congrats on your "win".
Fucking Hilarious :-)

You're an idiot knowshit
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:14 PM 11-28-2016
Spotted 9 points still makes me laugh. How were we spotted 9 points? You couldn't block Houston all night unless you held blatantly and you couldn't stop Reek. Hill should've had another return TD. Its football. Breaks went both ways last night.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:23 PM 11-28-2016
I'm a sore loser?

Most the Chiefs fans who post in this thread still won't acknowledge that Denver won the Super Bowl last year. :-)
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:28 PM 11-28-2016
Ya you're salty as fuck because KC came into your house and stood up to your Broncos. They were more physical and when it mattered they drove the ball against your defense.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:39 PM 11-28-2016
I'm a sore loser?

Most the Chiefs fans who post in this thread still won't acknowledge that Denver won the Super Bowl last year. :-)
Do you think that comparing yourself to other people that act like that is somehow a good defense?

You are justified to call those people out. But your comments are just as immature, and you do it all the time. It's not hard to admit you lost a game without having to throw in "well we were better". It happens. It's sports. Hell, it's life.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:41 PM 11-28-2016
9564 posts and this is the first time I have opened this thread.

WTF is going on in here.
[Reply]
TEX 03:52 AM 11-29-2016
Ya you're salty as **** because KC came into your house and stood up to your Broncos. They were more physical and when it mattered they drove the ball against your defense.
Just like last year, and he spewed plenty of lame excuses then too. :-)

One cant reason with a fool...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:32 AM 11-29-2016
Spotted 9 points still makes me laugh. How were we spotted 9 points? You couldn't block Houston all night unless you held blatantly and you couldn't stop Reek. Hill should've had another return TD. Its football. Breaks went both ways last night.
Breaks did go both ways, which is why I don't get caught up in the bullsh...

Hill created all sorts of matchup issues, just like Coleman did for Atlanta. Denver certainly played well enough to win and missed opportunities on that late drive when they allowed KC to tie it up at regulation. Houston and Miller were beasting for their respective teams. After a slow start, it was a fun game to watch.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:27 AM 11-29-2016
I'll agree MHM, it did start out slow, but then got really good. If you had told me at halftime that the final score would have been 40-37, I would have laughed. That first half was a slugfest and usually KC shuts teams down in the second half. I do have to ask you what breaks went KC's way though. The Hill TD catch? That one came within a second of going against us. They made the wrong call at first, but fortunately the booth review came down and they made the right call. Thank goodness it was up to someone besides Andy. He obviously forgot that instant replay is an option in that game. Which is, BTW, 2 breaks that resulted in 10 of your teams points that would have been overturned.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:38 AM 11-29-2016
Ford
Maclin
Nelson
Howard

That's like Denver missing Von Miller, Emanuel Sanders, Roby and Wolfe.

The way this Chiefs team came together to win was fun to watch.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:46 AM 11-29-2016
I'm still laughing at Knowmo saying Stephenson held Houston in check. I'm watching Houston destroy this guy in the 2nd half :-)
[Reply]
Page 638 of 4917
« First < 138538588628634635636637638 63964064164264868873811381638 > Last »
Up