ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 637 of 2694
« First < 137537587627633634635636637 63863964064164768773711371637 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:02 PM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Still expect to run the West, that's for sure...

Although I could see a scenario where Gruden gets Oakland to play some solid football in the short term. What happens when they go to Vegas will be another story.
If KC and OAK are the leaders of this division while Denver bathes in their own turd pond, that's fine by me.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:18 PM 02-03-2018
I hope Raiders and Broncos are good. It will be sweet when Mahomes crushes their souls like Elway did to us. Mahomes vs Carr should be damn good games in the future.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:25 PM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I hope Raiders and Broncos are good. It will be sweet when Mahomes crushes their souls like Elway did to us. Mahomes vs Carr should be damn good games in the future.
Denver was an afterthought to me for the first 20 years of my life. The Chiefs routinely kicked their ass.

Then Elway...

I want to see those tides turned as I set sail for the golden age of life.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:52 PM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Not everyone thinks he has even an outside chance of being a bust. The bigger concern is bad decisions in other parts of the team, philosophy and playcalling continuing to hamstring us.

He could be our own Brady. Or if the team malingers he could be our own Stafford, Marino, Tarkenton, Gabriel, Moon.

[though, looking at the picture above, I'm a tad concerned that he'll be sidetracked with his obsession for revenge on Bart Simpson :-)]
My two cents having watched him for years at Tech. The most likely bust scenario for Pat is injuries. He plays the game very hard and takes hits that he should try to avoid. I hope he is learning to do this.

Sky is the limit if he can stay healthy. His physical talent is very rare, he has a great personality, and he is driven to succeed.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:20 PM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
My two cents having watched him for years at Tech. The most likely bust scenario for Pat is injuries. He plays the game very hard and takes hits that he should try to avoid. I hope he is learning to do this.

Sky is the limit if he can stay healthy. His physical talent is very rare, he has a great personality, and he is driven to succeed.
Not a word. Not one word.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:27 PM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Denver was an afterthought to me for the first 20 years of my life. The Chiefs routinely kicked their ass.

Then Elway...

I want to see those tides turned as I set sail for the golden age of life.
We can rub a Genie's lamp and erase both the Elway AND Manning years from all recorded existence [that's 7 of 52 SBs gone in a poof], and the Donkeys would STILL have a more recent SB appearance than the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:43 PM 02-03-2018
it's so much more fun when all three of those teams are good.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:07 PM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:

I think we've spoken on this before recently and I definitely agree. I will say that overall it seems that he did a much better job of avoiding hits when running the football this year than in college.

A lot of it seems to be luck anymore. The QBs getting hurt these days are having strange injuries, and often times the hits don't even look that bad. Carr, Mariota, Wentz come to mind. Rodgers' was pretty clearly a dangerous deal though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:50 PM 02-03-2018
His voice. :-)

With that voice, hair and arm he is going to be a unique personality.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:55 PM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
His agent should be setting him up with a line of French Fried Pataters, uh hummm
[Reply]
RunKC 04:56 PM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I think we've spoken on this before recently and I definitely agree. I will say that overall it seems that he did a much better job of avoiding hits when running the football this year than in college.

A lot of it seems to be luck anymore. The QBs getting hurt these days are having strange injuries, and often times the hits don't even look that bad. Carr, Mariota, Wentz come to mind. Rodgers' was pretty clearly a dangerous deal though.
I think Wentz was bound to get hurt. Watch his highlights. The guy is running all the time and he’s not being careful.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:00 PM 02-03-2018
Sounds like he blew out his vocal cords about five or six years ago.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:04 PM 02-03-2018
Well, I guess it's too bad there's no way he will ever get casted in an all-NFL production of HMS fucking Pinafore.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:10 PM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

With that voice, hair and arm he is going to be a unique personality.

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:10 PM 02-03-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Well, I guess it's too bad there's no way he will ever get casted in an all-NFL production of HMS fucking Pinafore.
He is the very model of a modern franchise quarterback
He knows the playbook from the front through the middle to the back
He can complete the passes deep, short and intermediate
And keep his eyes upfield while on the run to avoid the sack..
[Reply]
Page 637 of 2694
« First < 137537587627633634635636637 63863964064164768773711371637 > Last »
Up