[Reply]
DMAC 03:53 PM 12-28-2011
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Never heard of em.
:-) No bukkake for you.
[Reply]
Bambi 03:53 PM 12-28-2011
Originally Posted by Pittsie:
So, I meet this cool chick at a Christmas party weekend before last. Despite also hitting on the host's sister and, as she may or may not have been informed, wrecking a relationship last month in spectacular fashion, I somehow made a good impression. Probably thanks to the jello shots.

Anyway, I ask her for drinks last night and get this reply (in relevant part):

"I just started dating someone... So yes, I would like to hang out again but also no because that might be kind of trashy on my part. Does that answer make sense?! haha probably not at all!"

As much as I'd like to encourage "trashy" behavior, it's probably not the right call. Something more like inviting her out with a group of friends. Thoughts?

Just ask her again like nothing happened. (Basically ignore her first response)

She wants to say yes. If you invite her out with friends it goes right to friend-zone.

Just go in for the kill now. imo
[Reply]
cdcox 04:00 PM 12-28-2011
Discussion topics:

Ranking NFL QBs
Ranking the elements
International Travel
International Gravel
International Advil

Those topics should keep things going for 3 or 4 minutes.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:01 PM 12-28-2011
Originally Posted by luv:
She told you she just started seeing someone, so yes and no? Sounds a little mixed up in the head. Are we talking a one night stand, or you think this is someone you might be interested in?
The latter. I'd characterize it as more of an honest answer than mixed up, but reasonable minds may disagree.
[Reply]
DMAC 04:08 PM 12-28-2011

[Reply]
Sofa King 04:24 PM 12-28-2011
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Discussion topics:

Ranking NFL QBs
Ranking the elements
International Travel
International Gravel
International Advil

Those topics should keep things going for 3 or 4 minutes.
Should i nominate her for douche of the year?
[Reply]
Frosty 04:31 PM 12-28-2011
Originally Posted by luv:
She told you she just started seeing someone, so yes and no? Sounds a little mixed up in the head. Are we talking a one night stand, or you think this is someone you might be interested in?
She wants to keep him on the line in case the new relationship doesn't work out.
[Reply]
luv 04:33 PM 12-28-2011
The latter. I'd characterize it as more of an honest answer than mixed up, but reasonable minds may disagree.
Well, our opinions on that don't really matter, as we don't know her. If you're interested, ask her out again. If she just started seeing this guy, then it's not like she's in a committed relationship. Unless by saying "just started seeing" she means "just started seeing exclusively."
[Reply]
Brock 04:39 PM 12-28-2011
So, I meet this cool chick at a Christmas party weekend before last. Despite also hitting on the host's sister and, as she may or may not have been informed, wrecking a relationship last month in spectacular fashion, I somehow made a good impression. Probably thanks to the jello shots.

"I just started dating someone... So yes, I would like to hang out again but also no because that might be kind of trashy on my part. Does that answer make sense?! haha probably not at all!"

As much as I'd like to encourage "trashy" behavior, it's probably not the right call. Something more like inviting her out with a group of friends. Thoughts?
Nothing wrong with it, if you like her, just go for it.
[Reply]
jspchief 08:37 PM 12-28-2011

One of two things:

1. She doesn't want to be exclusive.
2. She likes you and is willing to give you a chance to win, over the other guy.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 08:38 PM 12-28-2011
Originally Posted by Brock:
Nothing wrong with it, if you like her, just go for it.
This! Sack up Mr. Sensitive and take what is yours. Good luck with Lil Miss Trashy!:-)
[Reply]
alanm 08:43 PM 12-28-2011

Pass on it. Let her get back to you. Though you may already be in the friends column.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:49 PM 12-28-2011
Originally Posted by Wickedson:
Just ask her again like nothing happened. (Basically ignore her first response)

She wants to say yes. If you invite her out with friends it goes right to friend-zone.

Just go in for the kill now. imo
I think hes right about this. If she sidesteps it again just ignore her. She'll either call or you'll avoid wasting your time.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:50 PM 12-28-2011
Don't invite her with friends man. You don't want to get in the "friend zone"
[Reply]
Lumpy 12:28 AM 12-29-2011
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Some more helpful information.

She's a good looking gal, she just recently got divorced. She's into archery hunting and outdoors in general. She has a double masters.

I don't know if she is in to bukkake though. I'll have to ask.
Want to make that girl quiver? At the end of the date, ask her if she'll let you slide your shaft in her whisker biscuit.

Good luck w/ your date, Mr. King of the Sofa! :-)
[Reply]
Page 637 of 660
« First < 137537587627633634635636637 638639640641647 > Last »
Up