Page 633 of 4910
« First < 133533583623629630631632633 63463563663764368373311331633 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:38 AM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Oakland and Denver have BOTH had 2-3 wins gifted to them. It's absolutely pathetic. Both are average ass squads. Poor Saints...
Thats 3 games decided by bad 4th down calls, late...THREE in 10 games!!! All slanted to Oakland. Lots of PI calls late in the Denver game too....but **** the Donkos, they got repaid the following week. Still shines a light on how Oakland has "miraculously" lived up to the off-season "hype".

I never seen such overt control of multiple outcomes, geared towards one team, in 30+ years of watching football.

So I'm pretty much done...sucks as I absolutely wanted to talk shit this week...but it doesn't really matter. The games arent even real anymore....not sure they ever were.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:38 PM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Chris Harris over Marcus Peters?

:-)

Peters is one of the most overrated players in the league. The guy gets burned constantly and 75% of his INT's were thrown right to him.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:44 PM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Peters is one of the most overrated players in the league. The guy gets burned constantly and 75% of his INT's were thrown right to him.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:52 PM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm not watching anymore NFL...it's like rooting for your favorite cartoon character. Enjoy wasting you time, energy, money...and letting corruption get over on you. It's corporate, manipulative swill....entertainment for infants.

So I'm pretty much done...sucks as I absolutely wanted to talk shit this week...but it doesn't really matter. The games arent even real anymore....not sure they ever were.
So we'll see you here afterward to hear your theories on the game you didn't watch?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:03 PM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
So we'll see you here afterward to hear your theories on the game you didn't watch?
No you wont...I'm not watching this game or anymore games for that matter. I dont care...it's theater for the unwashed masses. The competition is what made it interesting...

Enjoy watching the refs in between commercials.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:20 PM 11-23-2016
No you wont...I'm not watching this game or anymore games for that matter. I dont care...it's theater for the unwashed masses. The competition is what made it interesting...

Enjoy watching the refs in between commercials.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:26 PM 11-23-2016

Chris Harris isn't a #1 CB. He can't take on Demaryius Thomas, Dez Bryant, Kelvin Bwnjamin physical type WR's.
Benjamin embarrassed Roby and Harris while Peters ripped the ball out of his hands to win a game.

There's a reason Denver's struggled without Talib.

Btw-16 takeaways in 27 career games isn't lucky. It's called consistency.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:33 PM 11-23-2016
Chris Harris isn't a #1 CB. He can't take on Demaryius Thomas, Dez Bryant, Kelvin Bwnjamin physical type WR's.
Benjamin embarrassed Roby and Harris while Peters ripped the ball out of his hands to win a game.

There's a reason Denver's struggled without Talib.

Btw-16 takeaways in 27 career games isn't lucky. It's called consistency.
Peters is a risk-taker who wins more than he loses but is subject to giving up the big play. I love his aggressiveness but he is nowhere near complete in his overall game. He is also emotionally immature and a game-costing penalty waiting to happen.

No doubt he's a talent but he's not close to the top yet.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:39 PM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Peters is a risk-taker who wins more than he loses but is subject to giving up the big play. I love his aggressiveness but he is nowhere near complete in his overall game. He is also emotionally immature and a game-costing penalty waiting to happen.

No doubt he's a talent but he's not close to the top yet.
You're right. Peters is a gambler who usually gives up a play but gets one back.

Also I'm not saying Harris sucks bc he doesn't. I think Chris Harris is the best slot CB in the NFL by a decent measure and I do think he's one of the best guys to cover a #2 or speedy guy like Maclin.
I just don't think he does well against the pure #1 bigger physical CB's due to his size
[Reply]
vailpass 01:52 PM 11-23-2016
You're right. Peters is a gambler who usually gives up a play but gets one back.

Also I'm not saying Harris sucks bc he doesn't. I think Chris Harris is the best slot CB in the NFL by a decent measure and I do think he's one of the best guys to cover a #2 or speedy guy like Maclin.
I just don't think he does well against the pure #1 bigger physical CB's due to his size
I hear you.

No doubt I'd rather have Talib on the field covering the 1's. I do believe Harris would start would start as CB1 for a number of teams in the league. Dude is a talent and it's nice to have them both in the same backfield.

Gotta' run soon, Happy Thanksgiving.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:49 PM 11-23-2016
Originally Posted by :
Peyton Manning at Broncos practice today. Coach Gary Kubiak said "I told the rookies to go over there and introduce themselves." Kubiak said he and Manning talk "quite a bit."
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...053686475897-4

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:00 PM 11-23-2016
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...053686475897-4

Musta been delivering pizza, and hgh.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:34 AM 11-24-2016

Usually for a player to get an interception, the opposing qb has to throw the ball within his vicinity.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:30 PM 11-26-2016

The new 4-year extension for #Broncos S Darian Stewart is worth up to $30M, source said. $28M base. $17.5M in guarantees.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 26, 2016

[Reply]
New World Order 09:38 PM 11-26-2016

Elway investing in another free agent!

FA everywhere on defense!
[Reply]
Page 633 of 4910
« First < 133533583623629630631632633 63463563663764368373311331633 > Last »
Up