Page 631 of 4915
« First < 131531581621627628629630631 63263363463564168173111311631 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 11:20 AM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I like the confidence... but, again, OAK hasn't proven to be consistently great. They're doing well against that last place schedule they earned. That team has allowed 24+ points six times.

So far so, good and I love the fact that it's tight in the West.
The last place schedule argument always gets a good laugh from me. We ended up with Baltimore and Bills instead of the Pats and Bungles. Other than that it is the same freaking schedule. Denver is really doing well against bad football teams. What good team have they beat?
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:26 AM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
The last place schedule argument always gets a good laugh from me. We ended up with Baltimore and Bills instead of the Pats and Colts. Other than that it is the same freaking schedule. Denver is really doing well against bad football teams. What good team have they beat?
They'll beat another bad one this week as well
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:29 AM 11-21-2016
vs CAR
vs Bills
@ KC
@ SD
vs IND
@ DEN
I could see any/all of those teams beating the Raiders.....Colts will be battling for the playoffs. Oakland isn't winning the division unless the officials make it happen.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:45 AM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
The last place schedule argument always gets a good laugh from me. We ended up with Baltimore and Bills instead of the Pats and Colts. Other than that it is the same freaking schedule. Denver is really doing well against bad football teams. What good team have they beat?
I hear ya... you can only play the teams on your schedule. They whiffed at home vs ATL with Lynch at QB. Lost on the road @ OAK and were tripped up at SD - one loss to a bad team.

Four of their remaining six are against 7+ win teams (KC twice, NEP, Raiders)... the Titans have been playing well and then the Jags.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:45 AM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I could see any/all of those teams beating the Raiders.....Colts will be battling for the playoffs. Oakland isn't winning the division unless the officials make it happen.
So stupid.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 11:52 AM 11-21-2016
Your guys conspiracy theories are comical. Oakland is the BEST young team in the league whether or not you will admit it. I doubt it because you guys are convinced you can win with Ried and Smith.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 11:54 AM 11-21-2016
I hear ya... you can only play the teams on your schedule. They whiffed at home vs ATL with Lynch at QB. Lost on the road @ OAK and were tripped up at SD - one loss to a bad team.

Four of their remaining six are against 7+ win teams (KC twice, NEP, Raiders)... the Titans have been playing well and then the Jags.
Denver has a much harder road at this point in the season. I am conceding the 1 seed to the pats and I think that Oakland will cruise to the 2 seed. The other afc divisions are a joke. I think Denver will be real lucky to go 3-3 down the stretch. Having one of the worse Offensive and Defensive lines in the trenches is a recipe for disaster.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:05 PM 11-21-2016

Derek Wolfe and Aqib Talib both practicing.

— Nicki Jhabvala (@NickiJhabvala) November 21, 2016

:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:58 PM 11-21-2016

VIDEO: #Broncos Kubiak said healthiest team been in 10 weeks. Very optimistic about health of Talib, Wolfe pic.twitter.com/a4FddU10ly

— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) November 21, 2016

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:41 PM 11-21-2016
So stupid.
Says the guy who's team just got a bogus win from a shit call...yep, the officials handed you that W. Let me guess...you didn't see his foot go out of bounds. Typical donko cheating scum.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:42 PM 11-21-2016
Says the guy who's team just got bogus win from a shit call...yep, the officials handed you that W.
What does the NFL want this week? Who's gonna win on SNF?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:50 PM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
What does the NFL want this week? Who's gonna win on SNF?
Anyone but the Chiefs...it pretty clear if you pay attention to how the NFL PR department sways/controls the national narrative. Besides Jacksonville or Cleveland...there isnt another team in the AFC that they want further away from the SB than KC.

There is no money in it...so all 32 owners, who share revenue, lose...even Chunt. Goodell's #1 priority is make them as much money as possible. He earns over $100,000 a day to see to it...that profits remain high.

Is there anything, just one thing...that says the NFL isn't a greedy, manipulative corporation? From the excessive advertising, to ticket prices...to luxury boxes geared for other corporations. They wont even allow full time officials...

NFL is a sham...the internet age is exposing what has been going on for decades. People are tuning out...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:50 PM 11-21-2016
Says the guy who's team just got a bogus win from a shit call...yep, the officials handed you that W. Let me guess...you didn't see his foot go out of bounds. Typical donko cheating scum.
Aside from a number of folks here, I've noticed that most of the viewing public viewed it as a good call. Sure, many believed he might have stepped out, but it wasn't conclusive.

Carry on.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:58 PM 11-21-2016
Broncos are as healthy as they've been all year and the Chiefs are as unhealthy as they've been all year.

Chiefs could be without Maclin, Peters, Ford and Howard while playing Houston who isn't in complete football shape yet.

Very lopsided
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:04 PM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos are as healthy as they've been all year and the Chiefs are as unhealthy as they've been all year.

Chiefs could be without Maclin, Peters, Ford and Howard while playing Houston who isn't in complete football shape yet.

Very lopsided
Works for me. I'd prefer both teams be completely as healthy as could be...
[Reply]
Page 631 of 4915
« First < 131531581621627628629630631 63263363463564168173111311631 > Last »
Up