ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 107
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shooting at the parade
Otter 01:53 PM 02-14-2024

Just like #ChiefsKingdom has always been there for me and my family, we want to be there for them.❤️

The @Chiefs have launched #KCStrong, an emergency response fund supporting victims and their families, violence prevention and mental health services, and first responders.… pic.twitter.com/sYMnPgCWL0

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 16, 2024

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.
[Reply]
philfree 09:53 PM 02-14-2024
Such a terrible thing to happen. Ignorant MoFos:-) That said I can see a memorial for those who perished and those who were injured at the Home Opener. I also imagine that the Hunts and maybe the NFL will do all they can to help the families of victims.
[Reply]
dabergtobirden 09:55 PM 02-14-2024
also need to honor the citizen heros who tackled the gunman before the first game. and give them lifetime season tickets.
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 10:02 PM 02-14-2024
Prayers coming in from all the other fanbases in the NFL. Including our division rivals.

"Denver Broncos
@Broncos
Our hearts go out to the victims, their families and all of Chiefs Kingdom following today's senseless act of violence."

[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:04 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I’m not sure if this is a shot at me. I’m not looking down on anyone. I’m a blue collar electrician. I picked up an extra shift Saturday to afford my family this 4 hour trip from Tulsa. I spent 10 years working construction I’m not nor do I think I’m better than anyone.
Dude no, no shot at you at all. I’m not sure why you took it that way but, I’m sorry you did.

I was reacting to your account of this event being different than the previous two. One of the major differences was the beautiful weather today. And it’s something you see in cities all over, crime typically dips in the cold winter months and then the hoodlums get all frisky and active during the summer. I just suggesting that the colder weather might help reduce the bad seeds leaving mostly those who are only out there to actually celebrate the team.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:04 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
That was terrifying thank God we made it out there it was pandemonium. Lost one of my daughters and granddaughter. Went looking for them scaredest I've ever been but they made it back to the vehicles ok.

In the parking garage trying to leave about 10 FBI agents went through with guns drawn & I guess searching for another suspect. Serial

Staying the night at my daughter's been up since yesterday 11am.

I hope they were alive but I saw a woman on the ground bleeding out and nothing I could do had my family to take care of.
I'm so sorry man. Glad you made it out.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:04 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
No, her words are not attached to her tits.

I just didn't want Dirk to miss out on something he appears to enjoy.
:-) Thanks for looking out for me. Definitely love them...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:08 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
That was terrifying thank God we made it out there it was pandemonium. Lost one of my daughters and granddaughter. Went looking for them scaredest I've ever been but they made it back to the vehicles ok.

In the parking garage trying to leave about 10 FBI agents went through with guns drawn & I guess searching for another suspect. Serial

Staying the night at my daughter's been up since yesterday 11am.

I hope they were alive but I saw a woman on the ground bleeding out and nothing I could do had my family to take care of.
Horrifying stuff.

Glad to hear you and your family are alright.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 10:09 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Can't even imagine what that family is going through. Horrific.

Makes you long for the "eye for an eye" days. They should shoot whoever is found guilty right there in the courthouse.

I really hate what incidents like this do to my state of mind, turning my mind into a mess of sadness, anger and confusion. And with that in mind, it's things like this where I think eye for an eye is too generous. Kinda makes me think of Princess Bride. To the pain... cruel and unusual punishment. Just start the punishment with losing body parts until you've got nothing left but this disfigured ghoul. But they're forced to remain alive, this invalid in permanent suffering, hearing nothing but, "my god, what is that thing?"

That thing, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens you deliberately and egregiously take things entirely too far, forced to live the rest of its' days merely existing in hellish agony.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:10 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I’m not sure if this is a shot at me. I’m not looking down on anyone. I’m a blue collar electrician. I picked up an extra shift Saturday to afford my family this 4 hour trip from Tulsa. I spent 10 years working construction I’m not nor do I think I’m better than anyone.
I don't think he's dissing you or disagreeing. Riff Raff are fair weather people. It's just a fact. It doesn't matter their race, color, etc. Troublemakers are fewer at events that are cold.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:14 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Possession of a fully automatic firearm is illegal under 18 U.S.C section 922(o). They can only be legally owned if registered in the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record. Possession of a fully automatic firearm without registration in the NFRTR also violates 26 U.S.C. section 5861(d). Both are federal felonies punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
Yes, and open carry is legal in parts of Missouri for minors, not concealed carry in a backpack. They were acting like no gun laws were being broken.
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 10:15 PM 02-14-2024
More prayers and condolences from other teams

"@Buccaneers
Our [Buccaneers] hearts go out to the victims and their families, along with the Kansas City community."

"@MiamiDolphins
On the very day we lost 17 innocent lives in Parkland six years ago, we again are faced with senseless violence and tragedy facing our communities. Our [Dolphins] hearts break for Kansas City and we extend our thoughts and prayers to all involved."

"@Jaguars
Sending love to Kansas City, Chiefs Kingdom, and everyone affected by today’s tragedy"
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 10:18 PM 02-14-2024

[Reply]
bdj23 10:19 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Yes, and open carry is legal in parts of Missouri for minors, not concealed carry in a backpack. They were acting like no gun laws were being broken.
That foregrip on the AR alone breaks gun laws (NFA of 1934). The possession of an AOW without a tax stamp is a felony.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:22 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
That foregrip on the AR alone breaks gun laws (NFA of 1934). The possession of an AOW without a tax stamp is a felony.
Are those bought as semi-autos and then modified to full auto?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:22 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Dude no, no shot at you at all. I’m not sure why you took it that way but, I’m sorry you did.

I was reacting to your account of this event being different than the previous two. One of the major differences was the beautiful weather today. And it’s something you see in cities all over, crime typically dips in the cold winter months and then the hoodlums get all frisky and active during the summer. I just suggesting that the colder weather might help reduce the bad seeds leaving mostly those who are only out there to actually celebrate the team.
No sweat bro! The franchise replied initially saying “so sports fans” i thought maybe I came off wrong. Just clearing the air!
[Reply]
Page 63 of 107
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up