ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 99
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes Injury
58-4ever 07:13 PM 10-17-2019
This doesn't look good. All updates here.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:10 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Literally about every single source has said 3 - 5 or 6 weeks. You're the one reading between the lines that anything sooner than that is possible. And even still you're completely assuming that any decision to quickly get him back on the field is made without considering reinjury risk. I get the idea of rushing him back and don't think it's a long term risk, but youre the dumbass if you think more rest wouldn't ultimately make him healthier and better short term.
Gotta agree with chiefzilla1501 here. Chiefs really need to be careful with this injury. He shouldn't have been been playing in that last game and probably the game before that. He was constantly limping it was only a matter of time before the knee got injured. We don't want to see this become a reoccurring injury. Let the guy get healthy.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:10 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...omes-play-week

JFC Mahomes is a warrior.
He’s gonna play Sunday!!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:11 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
He’s gonna play Sunday!!
No he isn't... Lay off the drugs Mahomo...
[Reply]
underEJ 01:20 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...omes-play-week

JFC Mahomes is a warrior.
Seriously true. I swear for decades I've been imagining the perfect QB to draft that would fulfill all the sad chief fan hopes and dreams, and I can truthfully say, Mahomes is better than anything I ever imagined. Better football player, better man, better everything. I am so grateful to whatever forces aligned to bring him to us.

I am even positive that before the game this week, without Mahomes, someone will give the rest of the team a "Do it for Johnny!" style pep talk, and they might just stomp the socs (GB obviously) because surely they love him this much too.
[Reply]
Otter 01:21 PM 10-21-2019
He’s gonna play Sunday!!
Brilliant! :-)
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:22 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Rub some dirt on it and get in there. (Just kidding Patrick. Please get healthy.)
Don't you mean squirt some Ketchup on it and get back out there?

Too soon?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:24 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by underEJ:
Seriously true. I swear for decades I've been imagining the perfect QB to draft that would fulfill all the sad chief fan hopes and dreams, and I can truthfully say, Mahomes is better than anything I ever imagined. Better football player, better man, better everything. I am so grateful to whatever forces aligned to bring him to us.

I am even positive that before the game this week, without Mahomes, someone will give the rest of the team a "Do it for Johnny!" style pep talk, and they might just stomp the socs (GB obviously) because surely they love him this much too.
Honey Badger is gonna be doing the speech more than likely.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:25 PM 10-21-2019
He’s gonna play Sunday!!
I'll be pissed if he does. Even if by some miracle his leg is rehabbed does anyone seriously not think his ankle wouldn't hugely benefit from at least 2-3 weeks off?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:30 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'll be pissed if he does. Even if by some miracle his leg is rehabbed does anyone seriously not think his ankle wouldn't hugely benefit from at least 2-3 weeks off?
Mahomes is bred a different way. He’s one of the most competitive people out there. There is a reason he yelled at defenders last year because he was the only one keeping them in games. He is passionate about the game. He’s tough as shit. He wouldn’t come out unless he couldn’t move. Sprained ankle he’s still playing.
[Reply]
scho63 01:31 PM 10-21-2019
Anyone thinking he will be out 5-6 weeks is smoking crack.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:35 PM 10-21-2019
Hmm.... Burkholder said he’s right in the MIDDLE of his rehabilitation to come back. Let’s see injury occurred Thursday. That’s 4 days from then. That means he would complete his rehab in 8 days. We play 10 days since his injury happened. I’m not saying he will play Sunday but it’s a chance
[Reply]
carcosa 01:39 PM 10-21-2019
Hmm.... Burkholder said he’s right in the MIDDLE of his rehabilitation to come back. Let’s see injury occurred Thursday. That’s 4 days from then. That means he would complete his rehab in 8 days. We play 10 days since his injury happened. I’m not saying he will play Sunday but it’s a chance

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:41 PM 10-21-2019
Mahomes is bred a different way. He’s one of the most competitive people out there. There is a reason he yelled at defenders last year because he was the only one keeping them in games. He is passionate about the game. He’s tough as shit. He wouldn’t come out unless he couldn’t move. Sprained ankle he’s still playing.
No doubt he will fight to get onto the field. Will and should are two different animals. We have a golden opportunity to get his ankle reasonably healthy. Why would we want him at 75% when with a couple of extra weeks we can get him back at 100% without hurting our playoff hopes? He's tough as shit but we've already had a few games where one hit the wrong way clearly had him looking like a totally different qb.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:41 PM 10-21-2019
Injury occurred Thursday which leaves 10 days till Sunday nights game. Middle of rehab means 4 days since injury occurred Thursday. Middle is half. What is half of 8? 4! So 8 days he should be ready to go. 10-8 = 2! So he should be ready to go 2 days before Sunday and what is 2 days before Sunday? Friday!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:49 PM 10-21-2019
If he comes back in three weeks that would be pretty close to a miracle.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 99
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up