ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 108
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>THE COUNTDOWN to the NFL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD - Tues. Oct. 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time
arrowheadnation 10:18 AM 10-08-2019
I figured I would create one location to house all of the breaking news, rumors, pessimism, despair, helplessness, frustration, and of course optimism leading up to the 2019 NFL Trade Deadline on:

Tuesday, October 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time

3 weeks from today! We all have ideas of what the Chiefs need so I won't go into that, but hopefully this day will come and go with better results than last year for us.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:05 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Houston isn’t getting to 12-4... I don’t see Baltimore getting there either with their schedule.

Basically it’s up to Indy. They might but that’s just not a team I fear come playoff time. Maybe that makes me a fool, I think we blow them up pretty good if the offensive weapons are all up.
But at 11-5, Houston still beats us due to the tiebreaker. As would Indy.

So if we want that 2 seed, they either have to be at 10-6 or we have to be at 12-4. I don't see that as a realistic possibility.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:07 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
But at 11-5, Houston still beats us due to the tiebreaker. As would Indy.

So if we want that 2 seed, they either have to be at 10-6 or we have to be at 12-4. I don't see that as a realistic possibility.
Or Baltimore gets to 11-5 too... highly possible
[Reply]
O.city 04:09 PM 10-28-2019
Chiefs have started the season hot and faltered late under andy a few times this year it just happened earlier

They’re about to get healthy and run off a 7-1 stretch

I can feel it in my plums
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:11 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Chiefs have started the season hot and faltered late under andy a few times this year it just happened earlier

Feel any trades in those plums?
[Reply]
O.city 04:22 PM 10-28-2019
Maybe

Could be testicular cancer thoigh
[Reply]
RunKC 04:23 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We have 3 losses in hand, fellas.

You think we're going 6-2 down the stretch? Even that kind of finish leaves us at 11-5; a good but by no means spectacular record. And that's probably the BEST we can manage over that period.

This isn't a statement that the sky is falling - it's that we already have 3 losses and the ceiling for the regular season has fallen accordingly.

So stop just trying to round every damn draft pick we have into the following round. It didn't make sense at any point and it makes even less sense now.
Well to be fair after this weekend we play New England and 6 losing teams so who knows. I could see 12-4 as best case scenario assuming we beat the Vikings.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:26 PM 10-28-2019

I don’t think we “faltered”. We were just beat the hell up and our QB was clearly hurting enough to affect performance.
[Reply]
O.city 04:30 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I don’t think we “faltered”. We were just beat the hell up and our QB was clearly hurting enough to affect performance.
Yeah I think so

Injuries happen to every team, but when it’s that many of your best players it just is what it is

But they built just enough cushion earlier to withstand it now it’s time to hammer down and finish the back half of this thing with a bang
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:31 PM 10-28-2019
Maybe

Could be testicular cancer thoigh
Does that mean we are trading for Philip Gaines?
[Reply]
Buckweath 05:57 PM 10-28-2019
All of 63 pages and all those weeks talking about a trade that will never come. :-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:58 PM 10-28-2019
The only reason people keep demanding a DB is because that was the thought before the season. We don’t need to trade the few picks we have for a marginal at best improvement. I’m glad we won’t be making a trade like that just for the sake of making a trade.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:01 PM 10-28-2019
We do need to trade for a LB tho. DB no because Ward is a legit #1 CB
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:15 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The only reason people keep demanding a DB is because that was the thought before the season. We don’t need to trade the few picks we have for a marginal at best improvement. I’m glad we won’t be making a trade like that just for the sake of making a trade.
This.

Trading for anyone that isn’t going to actually make a difference is dumb as ****.

Contrary to the belief of many (seemingly), it isn’t all about 2019. The cap space we currently have, along with draft picks, will be huge when it comes to putting the best possible team around Mahomes beyond this year.

That doesn’t mean no trade is worth it, but it sure doesn’t look like one is coming that is...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:30 PM 10-28-2019
If anything you probably have to keep your eye out for DE help.

Given Clark’s neck and Okafor’s injury last night.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:47 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Didn’t need Leonard. Saunders has been money
Yup and it was very encouraging to see. Thornhill and Hardman look good too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 63 of 108
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up