ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 163
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:05 PM 04-24-2019
I love how everyone keeps talking about a fucking broken arm when the DA didn't say a goddamn thing about a broken arm.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:06 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I love how everyone keeps talking about a ****ing broken arm when the DA didn't say a goddamn thing about a broken arm.
So it didn't happen?
[Reply]
Mecca 04:07 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I honestly wouldn't be shocked if we drafted a WR, depending what's available when our picks roll out.
It's not the numbers, it's that skill set, finding someone that can do what he does or bring what he brings will be nearly impossible.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:07 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Hey, face it either Tyreek, Crystal, her mother, the godfather or anyone else who wanted a free house listened to the Atty and said nothing.

Is he guilty? YES!...... Of salvaging his career.

Is the kid going to be ****ed up because of the State of Kansas and the Dept of children's protective services?, or whatever they glamorized the name to be.

Dammed right he is.

That little boy is ****ed for life. Sooner he is out of the states control the better. This is how they **** the parents when they listen to their lawyers.

Myself, I think it was the butler with a candlestick.

No matter how inefficient a bureaucratic institution may be, it’s not going to harm a child as much as living in a home where their physical safety is in question and they suffer injuries that necessitate medical treatment.

Most important thing here is that kid being safe. Next most is his soon-to-be-norm siblings being safe.
[Reply]
TEX 04:09 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's not the numbers, it's that skill set, finding someone that can do what he does or bring what he brings will be nearly impossible.
Yep. Hill is what DEX, DAT etc. were supposed to be. He is unique.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:09 PM 04-24-2019
Well, this is the price you pay for not caring at all about character.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:09 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
So it didn't happen?
There's no evidence that this had anything to do with a broken arm.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:09 PM 04-24-2019
Well of course it will.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:10 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I generally don't care about character, this team hasn't mattered for so long I really don't care if they win with horrible people.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:13 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Just traded for and extended Clark yesterday. That's nice.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:13 PM 04-24-2019
I generally don't care about character, this team hasn't mattered for so long I really don't care if they win with horrible people.
I know you don't, but even if you don't, you can't help the team from North Block. Hill is damn lucky he wasn't imprisoned the first time, and he was surrounded by more domestic violence just a few years later. Until an NFL contract grants you immunity, it is something you have to factor in.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:14 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-) I'll keep telling myself I can ****ing read.

I'm not saying the NFL doesn't have some type of evidence, all i am saying is Goodall cannot, I repeat cannot, just willy nilly suspend players without some sort of evidence.
You trying to convince me, or yourself?
[Reply]
Fishpicker 04:14 PM 04-24-2019
is it just me or does Steve look like Scott Pioli on crack?
[Reply]
RunKC 04:14 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I really don’t either.

4 games seems like an absolute worst case scenario.

One thing people are forgetting is SJW’s care more about women, minorities, and gays than babies/kids. They really don’t give a **** about them.

That’s why you don’t see the outrage you’d get if Tyreek was accused of beating his pregnant gf again.

The NFL responds to the outrage, not the act or accusation.
No charges
No facts
NFL can’t get access to the paperwork for this
Records sealed

They can’t do anything and if they do suspend him, Tyreek should file a lawsuit
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:15 PM 04-24-2019
There are times when I think it would be of value to force a vasectomy/tubal ligation on folks in order to end the chance this happens to the next kid when the next insemination occurs.

And it will occur again.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 163
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Up