ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 140
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
Halfcan 03:32 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Anyone care to answer??????????
Houston and Ford could not stop the Pats from driving down the field on us in Overtime. Ford cost us big in that game with his lack of game awareness.

I don't give a shit about the stats- they could Not get it done when it counted.

I guess we will see if these guys can soon enough.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:33 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Dude these corners are going to suck so much shit it's fucking depressing. And the draft does NOT hold promise at this point. D-line was deep, CB not so much.

Chiefs LB's and CB's = dog turds sucking gnat shit sucking germ jizz.
:-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:33 PM 04-23-2019
Dude these corners are going to suck so much shit it's fucking depressing. And the draft does NOT hold promise at this point. D-line was deep, CB not so much.

Yeah. I have little faith in our DB's too. But i don't see ANY corner in this draft that i thought would be an immediate impact player. They all have holes in their game. My dick weighs more than Greedy Williams.

And like i said before, a "deep" DL class doesn't mean shit for a team picking at 29. All it means is that more DL will go early. It doesn't mean an elite prospect will be there when we pick.
[Reply]
tmax63 03:33 PM 04-23-2019
So Clark got Houston's money. 5 years younger and about as good as the 25 yr old Houston much less the 30 yr old version.
Mathieu got 14mil of EB's 16-17 mil for 3 games.
Tell me again how the Chiefs are so screwed.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:34 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
No, his first draft was not shit. In Hindsight he probably picked the best player in the top 10-15.

And, uhm, better with money? :-) Dafuq? You cray cray.

Did you not see what he's about to pay Clark? What he paid Tyrann? What he paid Watkins?

Dude....
I’m talking about at that time. At this time in Dorsey’s tenure his first draft was proclaimed to be utter shit.

Fisher struggled his first season and Kelce had never even played a snap bc he was on IR.

The point is that we need more time. We need to see what Veach’s 2018 draft will look like with a year under their belt.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:34 PM 04-23-2019
BRETT VEACH TRADES AWAY OUR DRAFT PICKS!

BRETT VEACH CAN'T DRAFT WELL!

BRETT VEACH SPENDS OUR CAP ROOM ON FREE AGENTS!

BRETT VEACH SHOULD HAVE SAVED CAP ROOM TO SPEND IT ON OTHER FREE AGENTS!

BRETT VEACH HATES CONTRADICTORY ARGUMENTS!

DERP A DERP DERP
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:34 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm you know we already have a QB, right?

This might be the dumbest post of the day.
Why thank you!

The statement was more about how this team gives away picks for the promise of a great player.

Yes, we have Mahomes and it's great. The first real franchise quarterback this team has ever drafted.

As for the reference to the Broncos SuperBowl gift because of their defense, I would say that more luck than skill went into that victory. Especially how badly the Panthers were treated by the officials.

As a long time Missourian... SHOW ME!
[Reply]
Iconic 03:34 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Sure, that's why you have to constantly be drafting and developing. Signing guys, developing them etc.
yeah, definitely. and i think first and second round picks would probably help in such endeavors huh.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:35 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This.

If we don't get Clark, what are we doing with all the cap space we just freed up by getting rid of Berry, Houston, and Ford?

Is it better to sign Hill and Ford to extensions and frontload their contracts or go out and add another defense playmaker?

If you're a team on the cusp of a Super Bowl, the only fireable offense would be standing pat and focusing on extensions.
Great post!

Yep, check out our schedule - one of the toughest in the NFL with several great QB's. We needed some pass rush and a run stopper - Veech got this in 1 trade. Great Move.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:35 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This.
If you're a team on the cusp of a Super Bowl, the only fireable offense would be standing pat and focusing on extensions.

Yup. Totally agreed. I really do not know much about Clark but a great DL would be super nice....
[Reply]
New World Order 03:35 PM 04-23-2019
Dude these corners are going to suck so much shit it's ****ing depressing. And the draft does NOT hold promise at this point. D-line was deep, CB not so much.

Corner situation is solid, but our linebackers are dog shit, yes.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:35 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Dude, ONE DRAFT, in which he did not have a first round pick (because Mahomes), and he got a solid starter Nnadi, one other player who was a solid rotational player in Speaks (though out of position in a 3-4), Your probable starting Will in O'Daniel, an excellent returner/developmental corner in Smith, a Safety who was looking like a bonafide starter before injury in Watts, and you want to say he's a shit drafter?

We don't know yet. To proclaim all this bullshit you're spewing just makes you look like a reactionary fool.
I've already said he gets the benefit of developmental time for his picks, same as anyone else.

That doesn't mean I have to trust his judgment though.

And until proven otherwise, Veach without a 1st round pick may very well be a good if not GREAT thing. You don't get to fuck many of those off, so maybe it's better for him to stick to round two on down for the sake of appearances and/or job security.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:37 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
yeah, definitely. and i think first and second round picks would really help in such endeavors.
Good thing we still have 2 this year and 2 next to go with our new badass DE.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:37 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Eh. They need a corner that has speed plus and can cover without help. They don't have that right now.

They're going to be fielding 2 linebackers tops a lot of the time and one of the slots is already penciled in. I don't get the mega concern.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:37 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Eh.

Fuller is solid. We think. Though he struggled at times last season.

Ward is a small sample size. I thought Mitchel was the real deal in his small sample size. Many people thought Cooper was the real deal in his small sample size.

Truth is, Ward is an unknown.

And Breeland isn't really an upgrade over Nelson, despite the hive-mind narrative.

There's def some questions in the backfield.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 140
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Up