Page 623 of 660
« First < 123523573613619620621622623 624625626627633 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Buck 03:35 PM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Go over there for a talk. If things are going well....then you can offer to take her out to dinner or order dinner in.
Ok, that sounds like a good idea, thanks.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:39 PM 06-29-2011
Don't go over there. Invite her over, and be on the couch in an old ratty robe with your junk hanging out when she arrives.
[Reply]
loochy 03:40 PM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by Buck:
So that really pissed me off and I went sort of crazy, I didn't do anything stupid regarding her, but I started drinking a lot and doing drugs and acting like a crazy person.
LOL WTF dude?
[Reply]
Buck 03:43 PM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
LOL WTF dude?
Shit happens.
[Reply]
Buck 03:43 PM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Don't go over there. Invite her over, and be on the couch in an old ratty robe with your junk hanging out when she arrives.
Or I can just go over to her house wearing the same robe...
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:44 PM 06-29-2011
Or I can just go over to her house wearing the same robe...
That might get you arrested, dirty uncle Buck.
[Reply]
Predarat 03:44 PM 06-29-2011
I've got a weird one tonight. Let me give you some background.

She was going through a little rough patch recently and it was getting passed onto me. She wasn't communicating with me and it started to piss me off. So I sort of just got mad and I guess I was acting like a dick towards her and then when I finally wanted to see her she didn't want to see me because I was being mean.

So that really pissed me off and I went sort of crazy, I didn't do anything stupid regarding her, but I started drinking a lot and doing drugs and acting like a crazy person.

Fast forward to last night, I posted a status on facebook saying, "I think you are smart, funny, cool, and attractive. You also frustrate me. Good night." I didnt put it on her wall, just a status. Well I received a text within 1 minute asking what was up with that.

So I told her that her lack of communication was frustrating me and I just want to talk. She told me that she gets off work at 4 pm today and we can talk then. The last time I saw her she was unemployed I didn't even know she got a job, lol.

Ok ok ok...anyways... So I'm going to talk to her tonight. Should I take her out to dinner? Should I just go to her house? Bring takeout chinese food over there? Should I get her flowers?

I have no idea how this is going to go down so I'm sort of nervous.
She sounds kind of like a bitch so now flowers or out for dinner. So go to her house, maybe take out chinese food ONLY if she will let you do nasty stuff to her like PIIHB.
[Reply]
Buck 03:45 PM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by Predarat:
She sounds kind of like a bitch so now flowers or out for dinner. So go to her house, maybe take out chinese food ONLY if she will let you do nasty stuff to her like PIIHB.
She found out her dad has a terminal illness, so I sort of feel selfish that she wasn't thinking about me as much.

As much as I was pissed at her, I feel stupid for acting the way I did.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:46 PM 06-29-2011
Tell her that, and you might get laid.

Strategy!
[Reply]
Buck 04:26 PM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Tell her that, and you might get laid.

Strategy!
Thanks for the tip!

But seriously, I'm sort of dreading it because I really like this girl, and there is a chance that it all ends tonight, which would suck, but at least I can stop acting like a bitch.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:18 PM 06-29-2011
Thanks for the tip!

But seriously, I'm sort of dreading it because I really like this girl, and there is a chance that it all ends tonight, which would suck, but at least I can stop acting like a bitch.
I doubt it.

:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:26 PM 06-29-2011
Fast forward to last night, I posted a status on facebook saying, "I think you are smart, funny, cool, and attractive. You also frustrate me. Good night." I didnt put it on her wall, just a status. Well I received a text within 1 minute asking what was up with that.
You put that as your status? :-) :-)

Yeah, I'd definitely take your own advice....
Originally Posted by :
stop acting like a bitch

[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:28 PM 06-29-2011
She found out her dad has a terminal illness, so I sort of feel selfish that she wasn't thinking about me as much.

Is this that ginger you showed me a pic? She was a ginger right? This that same chick?
[Reply]
Brock 05:59 PM 06-29-2011
LOL @ the socially awkward.
[Reply]
Buck 08:00 PM 06-29-2011
Ya same chick. Everything is fine.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 623 of 660
« First < 123523573613619620621622623 624625626627633 > Last »
Up