Page 622 of 660
« First < 122522572612618619620621622 623624625626632 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:04 PM 06-28-2011
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield:
There is this 20 year old who I talk to everyday. We work at the same place, but different departments.
She always smiles at me. Now, Im 40. If she were 27 or 28, I would have already asked her out.

Not sure what to do here. She is a doll, but I don't think I could date someone half my age.
Dude, young chicks love older guys. They go nuts for them, especially if they just want some dick.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 11:07 PM 06-28-2011
:-) You mean a dirty old man.
If she thought you were a dirty old man she'd prolly look like this :-)
[Reply]
BillSelfsTrophycase 11:10 PM 06-28-2011
Originally Posted by Red 5:
Dude, young chicks love older guys. They go nuts for them, especially if they just want some money

FYP
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:13 PM 06-28-2011
Originally Posted by Carls20yearplan:
FYP
And that doesn't hurt. In fact at that age it doesn't even have to be a lot of money.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 12:03 AM 06-29-2011
Dude, young chicks love older guys. They go nuts for them, especially if they just want some dick.
This is good Info.
[Reply]
btlook1 04:04 AM 06-29-2011
This is classic...go chiefs giving people dating advice. I can't wait to read more....
[Reply]
Over-Head 04:14 AM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by btlook1:
This is classic...go chiefs giving people dating advice. I can't wait to read more....
Shhhh he thinks he's Casanova since he finally managed to nail that inflate a date on the 3rd try
[Reply]
threebag 04:54 AM 06-29-2011
There is this 20 year old who I talk to everyday. We work at the same place, but different departments.
She always smiles at me. Now, Im 40. If she were 27 or 28, I would have already asked her out.

Not sure what to do here. She is a doll, but I don't think I could date someone half my age.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:17 AM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by btlook1:
It's true, though. Even for a yutz like me. Most of the chicks I've seen naked are 20 or younger.
[Reply]
Over-Head 05:38 AM 06-29-2011
It's true, though. Even for a yutz like me. Most of the chicks I've seen naked are 20 or younger.
weeks or months?
[Reply]
JD10367 09:15 AM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
kids dont "date" now-a-days, take her out and have fun. I swear we over think 99% of the situations that present themselves instead of just going with it.
This. And for me it was always that way, even back in the 80s/90s. I never went on a "date". I got to know someone, enjoyed time with them, did things with them like movies or dinner, and then romance developed. I find the idea of a "date" to be bizarre... sitting across from some stranger at dinner, conducting what amounts to a job interview, wondering about what they're really like and what personality traits might annoy you... Yuck. Much easier to just say, "Wanna grab coffee," or whatever, and see if you continue to enjoy each others' company. What happens, happens.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 01:47 PM 06-29-2011
And that doesn't hurt. In fact at that age it doesn't even have to be a lot of money.
I'm not buying that big a jump maybe 10 years or something.
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 02:36 PM 06-29-2011
I can't. I feel like a dirty old man.

Now, if she asks, Im not saying no.
I'm with you on this one, man. I have a 21 yr old knocking down my door. As cute as the pup is, I can't do it.
[Reply]
Buck 03:29 PM 06-29-2011
I've got a weird one tonight. Let me give you some background.

She was going through a little rough patch recently and it was getting passed onto me. She wasn't communicating with me and it started to piss me off. So I sort of just got mad and I guess I was acting like a dick towards her and then when I finally wanted to see her she didn't want to see me because I was being mean.

So that really pissed me off and I went sort of crazy, I didn't do anything stupid regarding her, but I started drinking a lot and doing drugs and acting like a crazy person.

Fast forward to last night, I posted a status on facebook saying, "I think you are smart, funny, cool, and attractive. You also frustrate me. Good night." I didnt put it on her wall, just a status. Well I received a text within 1 minute asking what was up with that.

So I told her that her lack of communication was frustrating me and I just want to talk. She told me that she gets off work at 4 pm today and we can talk then. The last time I saw her she was unemployed I didn't even know she got a job, lol.

Ok ok ok...anyways... So I'm going to talk to her tonight. Should I take her out to dinner? Should I just go to her house? Bring takeout chinese food over there? Should I get her flowers?

I have no idea how this is going to go down so I'm sort of nervous.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:31 PM 06-29-2011
Go over there for a talk. If things are going well....then you can offer to take her out to dinner or order dinner in.
[Reply]
Page 622 of 660
« First < 122522572612618619620621622 623624625626632 > Last »
Up