ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 379
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:59 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Also the fact that Richard Sherman does not move and you know they're gonna play a ton of that Seattle press drop and run cover 3/cover 4.

That d has some holes to exploit for an offense like this.
Yep. If this offensive line can hold up....the 49ers are going to have a bad time.
[Reply]
burt 09:59 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
So many homophobic people on this board.
And many more of us that aren't....

Guess that’s to be expected by a bunch of fattys that wear CPAP masks to go to sleep.
HEY, GOD DAMNIT!!!! Oh, wait.....nevermind.....

You forgot to mention our goatee's.......
[Reply]
Hern 10:00 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
From what I've seen SF fans have concern because "athletic QB's than can move tear is up" then they talked about how Wilson beat them down and even Kyler Murray damn near beat them playing that way.

That’s accurate. Mobile QB’s have giving us issues this year. Wilson and his backyard football style the same as Kyler Murray are ways for them to extend plays. Our secondary isn’t built for that.

This is why I say that if we don’t get to Mahomes we in trouble. That KC speed will be deadly in A scramble play.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:01 AM 01-21-2020
Move Hill and Kelce around a lot and get some matchups that way. Who’s the CB that got burned by Diggs?
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:03 AM 01-21-2020
So many homophobic people on this board. Guess that’s to be expected by a bunch of fattys that wear CPAP masks to go to sleep.
Says the guy taking shots at people's physical fitness.....when they have no idea who he/she/it is addressing. LOL
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:04 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Move Hill and Kelce around a lot and get some matchups that way. Who’s the CB that got burned by Diggs?
They benched him immediately afterwards. On thin ice already from poor pkay. He's not playing is my guess.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:15 AM 01-21-2020
The Chiefs are the slight favorite by Vegas. Teams are 35-18 when they are favored to win.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:17 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin:
It's very obvious that the Chiefs fan base on this board are very immature and football uneducated.
Awwwww.. Aren’t you cute... Acting all superior and shit... Joe Montana and Jerry Rice aren’t suiting up for the SB... Mahomes is...
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:21 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So since there are 9ers fans in here.....maybe one of you guys can let me know what happened in that Redskins game from this season.

A 9-0 victory.....against the fucking Redskins.
How about that home loss to the FALCONS?

Wayyyy worse than us losing to the Colts at home, at least the Colts were playing well when we lost
[Reply]
Hern 10:22 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Says the guy taking shots at people's physical fitness.....when they have no idea who he/she/it is addressing. LOL

I’m only taking shots in response to the homophobes on this forum.
[Reply]
Hern 10:27 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:

Wayyyy worse than us losing to the Colts at home, at least the Colts were playing well when we lost

What are you talking about??? After the bye Falcons went 6-2. Which is when we played them. You guys played the colts in week 5. Colts were 3-2 at that time.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:28 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:

Not sure what the 49ers looked like in that Falcons game, but I do know the Chiefs were annihilated by injuries for the Colts game.

Mahomes on one leg
No Watkins
No Hill
Kelce had a terrible game
Jones went out
No Fisher
Clark still hurt and not playing well
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:28 AM 01-21-2020
That’s accurate. Mobile QB’s have giving us issues this year. Wilson and his backyard football style the same as Kyler Murray are ways for them to extend plays. Our secondary isn’t built for that.

This is why I say that if we don’t get to Mahomes we in trouble. That KC speed will be deadly in A scramble play.
So, you don't think Andy Reid has seen that and is preparing for it?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:29 AM 01-21-2020
It all boils down to this-

Each week, the opposing team's fans come on our board and spout a bunch of crap about how they're going to stop Mahomes, and impose their will with their defense and their superior running game.

And every week, we hang 30 plus on them and stuff their running game right up their ass.

Rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
burt 10:30 AM 01-21-2020
Same smack different day. BUT I do eat way too much BBQ and I have some mass..... I also go to the gym 3-4 times a week.

AND the Chiefs D is much improved and no longer, what 26th? Throwing that stat makes no sense because our D is different. BUT go ahead ant tell yourselves what ever makes you able to sleep.

ALSO know...there is a reason why Brady is reputedly jealous of Mahomes' weapons. He has a lot!

I do respect Shanahan. And I believe our secondary will miss Thornhill. I expect this to be a very entertaining SB. I think the best 2 teams this year are playing. 9ers had a good run. NOT sorry we shall end it.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 379
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up