ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 74
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:48 PM 07-03-2020
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
The nice thing about wearing a mask when I go out some where is when my Wife says something that I don't like and she can't see my expression.
side benefit maybe but the main thing is the main thing.
Attached: 91F4ED31-6EE7-4716-9C71-4FD3E12FA29E.jpeg (126.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Anthony Fauci 07-03-2020, 08:20 PM
This message has been deleted by DaFace.
SuperBowl4 03:17 AM 07-04-2020
Packers announce reduced attendance and required face coverings for this season. I'm not paying to see a game wearing a face covering.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:02 AM 07-04-2020
Will they have to make the dome teams play outside? No known film at 11:00
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:21 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The thing is masks wont stop the virus. I agree we should wear masks but we should also keep people with pre existing conditions under some sort of lock down and setup a payment like system like UBI so they don't go broke while the healthy people can go out continue to do what they do, keep the economy afloat and start building an immunity.

According to the CDC's estimates if you are not living in a nursing home your chance of dying from this is 1 in 1000. Similar to the flu.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:29 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
According to the CDC's estimates if you are not living in a nursing home your chance of dying from this is 1 in 1000. Similar to the flu.
(sigh)

How are we 4 months into this and people still don't understand that IFR for young, healthy people isn't, and never was, the concern.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:51 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
(sigh)

How are we 4 months into this and people still don't understand that IFR for young, healthy people isn't, and never was, the concern.
Well, it seems like our policy is based on a one-size-fits all approach. Instead of locking down the young and healthy we should protect the vulnerable the best we can and move on with our lives.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:03 AM 07-04-2020
Well, it seems like our policy is based on a one-size-fits all approach. Instead of locking down the young and healthy we should protect the vulnerable the best we can and move on with our lives.
That is literally impossible.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:11 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That is literally impossible.
People like Dr. David Katz and Johan Gieseke disagree. It sure seems more promising to focus on protecting the small percentage of the population we know are most at risk instead of pretending we are all the same.

I like that idea a whole lot better than the ridiculous concept of making 5 year old kids wear masks in schools in an attempt to destroy another year of their education.
[Reply]
Donger 09:13 AM 07-04-2020
People like Dr. David Katz and Johan Gieseke disagree. It sure seems more promising to focus on protecting the small percentage of the population we know are most at risk instead of pretending we are all the same.

I like that idea a whole lot better than the ridiculous concept of making 5 year old kids wear masks in schools in an attempt to destroy another year of their education.
Are you under the impression that infections end with the person infected?
[Reply]
loochy 09:27 AM 07-04-2020

Wearing a mask doesn't destroy a year of education. Its a slight annoyance that can easily be worked around. Not having school at all does, however.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:33 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Wearing a mask doesn't destroy a year of education. Its a slight annoyance that can easily be worked around. Not having school at all does, however.
Masks won't be the only recommendation coming. I have seen some of the plans starting to form and they do no look like they will create a positive educational environment.

We never should have closed the schools in the first place.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:34 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Are you under the impression that infections end with the person infected?
Nope. I am for evidence based policies.
[Reply]
loochy 09:38 AM 07-04-2020
Masks won't be the only recommendation coming. I have seen some of the plans starting to form and they do no look like they will create a positive educational environment.

We never should have closed the schools in the first place.
My son starts kindergarten in the fall. Luckily, he's going to a private achool and they are determined to stay open. They've hired almost double staff to be able to reduce the max class sizes from 12 to 8 so they can keep distance. Masks will be required at transition times, but not during the normal day in their home class. I'm thinking this will work well.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:50 AM 07-04-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
My son starts kindergarten in the fall. Luckily, he's going to a private achool and they are determined to stay open. They've hired almost double staff to be able to reduce the max class sizes from 12 to 8 so they can keep distance. Masks will be required at transition times, but not during the normal day in their home class. I'm thinking this will work well.
Thats good to hear. I do think people that can afford private school will have better overall educational outcomes than those left to the public schools.
[Reply]
Donger 09:57 AM 07-04-2020
Nope. I am for evidence based policies.
Okay. So, you're happy with the present growth in new cases?
[Reply]
Page 62 of 74
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Up