ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 616 of 660
« First < 116516566606612613614615616 617618619620626 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Hootie 07:57 AM 05-15-2010
the only one full of shit in this thread is mecca...

I would put any amount of money that mecca gets literally no pussy...

any amount

I bet he hasn't had sex in over a year...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:51 AM 05-15-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
She left without telling me she was leaving. She lied to me. She clearly is not interested in me and was appalled a 28-year old guy didn't know how to fuck her properly.

But yeah, you do have a point...she left. :-)

By the way, she does have a lot of guy-like tendencies. She fixes cars. Tomboy.
http://2gts.com/
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 08:59 AM 05-15-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Isn't everyone bad in bed at first?
No.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:02 AM 05-15-2010
I've skipped out on a couple chicks like that, had very little to do with the quality of sex but very much about the fact I knew I was slumming. Big girl/ugly girl/dirty girl could **** my brains out, didn't change the fact that I wanted to get the **** away from them immediately after.
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 11:46 AM 05-15-2010
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
http://2gts.com/
I took the time to read the entire first page and could not find anything to argue, the author has nailed it on the head!!! Everything said is pretty much true.

GoChiefs, you need to check this site out, and so do a lot of other guys.

I had a thought!!!! Why doesn't Luv and GoChief's hook up?????? Serious?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 11:52 AM 05-15-2010
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty:
Hey, whats wrong with having a Y chromosome?? I am a tomboy and take offense to that!!!
do you know nothing of genetics? the y-chromosome is the sex determining chromosome for guys. if you have one, you're a man baby. I highly doubt you have one, fwiw. klinefelter's syndrome occurs when you have an extra x-chromosome as well as a Y chromosome (so xxy for the 23rd pair of chromosomes) (one that's not expressed genetically, known as a bar-body) and the y-chromosome is only slightly expressed). long story short, you wouldn't be able to have children. male calico cats are cats that suffer from klinefelter's for what it's worth (due to a genetic screwup)
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 12:03 PM 05-15-2010
Originally Posted by H5N1:
do you know nothing of genetics? the y-chromosome is the sex determining chromosome for guys. if you have one, you're a man baby. I highly doubt you have one, fwiw. klinefelter's syndrome occurs when you have an extra x-chromosome as well as a Y chromosome (so xxy for the 23rd pair of chromosomes) (one that's not expressed genetically, known as a bar-body) and the y-chromosome is only slightly expressed). long story short, you wouldn't be able to have children. male calico cats are cats that suffer from klinefelter's for what it's worth (due to a genetic screwup)
:-) I was being quite facetious with my remark. I know I do not have a Y chromosome, but I am very much a tomboy. Thank you for the lesson though!!
[Reply]
Ebolapox 12:05 PM 05-15-2010
:-) I was being quite facetious with my remark. I know I do not have a Y chromosome, but I am very much a tomboy. Thank you for the lesson though!!
you'd be surprised how many people on this board don't even have a rudimentary amount of knowledge about biology. things that third grade students take for granted are, sadly, higher learning to some on here.
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 12:10 PM 05-15-2010
Originally Posted by H5N1:
you'd be surprised how many people on this board don't even have a rudimentary amount of knowledge about biology. things that third grade students take for granted are, sadly, higher learning to some on here.
On the other hand I am very impressed with the amount of intelligence a lot the posters actually do have here. Sometimes I feel like an idiot going, huh. I would say I am middle of the road, I'm not a dumb ass, but there are things I learn daily here that is not football related. Another great reason to love this place!!
[Reply]
Bane 12:12 PM 05-15-2010
On the other hand I am very impressed with the amount of intelligence a lot the posters actually do have here. Sometimes I feel like an idiot going, huh. I would say I am middle of the road, I'm not a dumb ass, but there are things I learn daily here that is not football related. Another great reason to love this place!!
Agreed.:-)
[Reply]
luv 08:57 AM 05-16-2010
Because I'm a normal human being?
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 09:49 AM 05-16-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
Because I'm a normal human being?
That's not nice!! What's wrong with being a little quirky?? At least you wouldn't be treated like a piece of meat or a one night stand! I'm on the verge of never leaving my house again because of that crap...lol
[Reply]
luv 10:13 AM 05-16-2010
That's not nice!! What's wrong with being a little quirky?? At least you wouldn't be treated like a piece of meat or a one night stand! I'm on the verge of never leaving my house again because of that crap...lol
Have you read his portion of this thread? That's what he does.

He's too self-absorbed, and I'm too fat.
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 10:21 AM 05-16-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
Have you read his portion of this thread? That's what he does.

He's too self-absorbed, and I'm too fat.
A single male self-absorbed?? No ****ing way!!?!?!? :-) I don't know about the fat thing. Besides, there are some sexy strong women out there that are on the hefty side, Queen Latifah to name one!

Well, I thought it was a good idea. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:51 PM 05-16-2010
Good lord. :-)
[Reply]
Page 616 of 660
« First < 116516566606612613614615616 617618619620626 > Last »
Up