ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 68
« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Sign Sammy Watkins
ShowtimeSBMVP 05:21 AM 03-13-2018

Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes’ toys: Sammy Watkins, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, Travis Kelce.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 13, 2018

[Reply]
jaa1025 10:50 PM 05-20-2018
Watkins could be the best WR in the league if he was paired with a good QB. Last year, he had Goff but he was traded to the end of camp and never developed that chemistry with the QB that couldn't throw him the deep ball.

Watkins will probably have his best season of his career with Mahomes and this offense if he can stay healthy. I'm honestly not worried about his health. I'm more worried about Mahomes' health since he's the only QB on this roster worth a damn.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 04:23 AM 05-21-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Nope. Wrong as usual. I enjoyed watching the Chiefs put a winning team on the field the last 5 years. Cassel was garbage. I never did support him. Big difference. But your juvenile mind can't understand that.
He sure does puff out his chest when he paraded around this board on a Geno Smith crusade. Literally one of the worst QB options you could ever get behind and he was here, beating the table, that the Chiefs needed him.

So keep that in mind when you argue with this failed abortion.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:25 PM 05-21-2018
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
He sure does puff out his chest when he paraded around this board on a Geno Smith crusade. Literally one of the worst QB options you could ever get behind and he was here, beating the table, that the Chiefs needed him.

I've quit arguing with him. I actually blocked him a couple of weeks ago. He brings absolutely nothing useful to this board. I can't ban him from the board, but I can, and did, ban him from what I see. The board has been a much more pleasant experience since.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:36 PM 05-21-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
There's nothing wrong with the dink and dunk when it works. That 40-burger we dropped on NE at Arrowheadback in 2014 was primarily dink and dunk and a great ground game.

I think most people here were frustrated with the extreme aversion to opening up the deep shots here and there to prevent defenses from keying on the short and intermediate areas that really pissed people off.
In Alex's last season they started opening that up a little, too, at least in the first eight games.

My biggest frustration was that they didn't take risks when they clearly needed to take risks. Throwing the ball deep at the end of the half when an interception was irrelevant, pushing the ball downfield when they needed a drive at the end of the game, and that sort of thing is when I felt that they failed by design.
[Reply]
MTG#10 12:51 PM 05-21-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I'm sorry, i didn't know a Jake name already existed here. Maybe a Moderator can change my name to something else. :-)
PM Bob Dole, he can help you with that.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:55 PM 05-21-2018
I'm sorry, i didn't know a Jake name already existed here. Maybe a Moderator can change my name to something else. :-)
We traditionally handle this type of conflict via a gladiatorial match at Nzoner's house.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:57 PM 05-21-2018
Just change it to Jakewithstatefarm and call it good.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:00 PM 05-21-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Just change it to Jakewithstatefarm and call it good.
I've already shipped the hatchets to Nzoner's house.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:03 PM 05-21-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We traditionally handle this type of conflict via a gladiatorial match at Nzoner's house.
Umm? Ok, let's get it on.

*Incredible Hulk Pose*
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:28 PM 05-21-2018
Umm? Ok, let's get it on.

*Incredible Hulk Pose*
how bigga ole boy are you?
[Reply]
JakeLV 05:40 PM 05-21-2018
Don't worry about it dude. We'll just have to leverage this to it's logical conclusion of confusing the shit out of people, and always denying we said anything, blaming it on the other guy.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:16 PM 05-21-2018
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:

Pioli-believer says what?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:43 AM 05-22-2018
https://youtu.be/IdoB-l1IOXo
[Reply]
JakeF 11:35 AM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
how bigga ole boy are you?
Not at all. I weigh maybe 170lbs soaking wet.

Tiny Hulk :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:14 PM 05-22-2018
Not at all. I weigh maybe 170lbs soaking wet.

Tiny Hulk :-)
I think he wanted your uh "other" measurements
[Reply]
Page 61 of 68
« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Up