ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 114
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:52 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Good advice. I work from home, which doesn't help. No parameters. Hell, my desk is right by my window and I have a box fan in the window to draw the smoke out, at a rate of 2 packs/day. Helpless.

I have an eGo C Twist currently.
Yup. Like listo said above: get yourself a good mod and tank and you'll see the difference. Introduce the e-cig at your desk and only go outside if you must have a cigarette. Once you make it inconvenient you'll find yourself saying why bother, especially if it will hinder your work output.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:52 AM 08-02-2015
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-...ink-mvp3pa.htm

$68.95 Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W - Starter Kit:

The Innokin iTaste MVP3PRO is:

Package Contents:
  • 1 x Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro
  • 1 x iSub G Tank
  • 1 x USB charger cable
  • 1 x eGo Threading Adapter
  • 1 x English manual
  • 1 x Acrylic box

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:53 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Has anyone played with temperature control? I don't know if I am really wanting to get into it or if it's just that "next big thing" excuse to buy a new mod. I am really happy with my Sigelei 100W+ and Aspire Atlantis tank. I have the 5ml extension and I'm using the second genration atomizer heads at 0.5 ohms, vaping at 45 watts typically. Well...Sigelei has the 150W TC model. You have to use special atomizers for the temp control to work, but it will also work with any head. You just change the settings. MyVaporStore.com has the mod for $95.95 and I have seen TC atomizers that will fit into my Atlantis. Here's a review:

I am definitely intrigued.
[Reply]
eDave 10:58 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Yup. Like listo said above: get yourself a good mod and tank and you'll see the difference. Introduce the e-cig at your desk and only go outside if you must have a cigarette. Once you make it inconvenient you'll find yourself saying why bother, especially if it will hinder your work output.
I'm going to go with the Kanger Evod, per Hoopsdoc.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:01 AM 08-02-2015
I am definitely intrigued.
I wish I knew of a place around me that would let me try a temp control setup but I'm out in the boonies a bit and I tend to know more about the different options than the guys at the stores. I do really like my Sigelei. Very simple design, very utilitarian. But if temp control isn't a substantial upgrade then what I have is perfect for me.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:02 AM 08-02-2015
Any ideas for a battery?
[Reply]
listopencil 11:06 AM 08-02-2015
The Evod has a constant output of 3.7 volts so it's not going to be a big step up from your twist.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:06 AM 08-02-2015
I wish I knew of a place around me that would let me try a temp control setup but I'm out in the boonies a bit and I tend to know more about the different options than the guys at the stores. I do really like my Sigelei. Very simple design, very utilitarian. But if temp control isn't a substantial upgrade then what I have is perfect for me.
You and I have the same setup, and in thinking along the same lines. Though, I will say, it appears to be a pain in the ass to create your own coils. Evidentially, the nickel is much less forgiving than kanthal. I do like the idea that this is the end of dry wicks.

A guy claims this is his wick after a week's worth of temp control usage

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:08 AM 08-02-2015
The Evod has a constant output of 3.7 volts so it's not going to be a big step up from your twist.
I thought the evod was a tank?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:09 AM 08-02-2015
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-...ink-mvp3pa.htm

$68.95 Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W - Starter Kit:

The Innokin iTaste MVP3PRO is:

[
I just bought a close-out 30w MVP3PRO for $15 at the local vap shop. Nice unit...I also have the original MVP. Goes to 9 volts...which is too strong for me. I run it at 4.5

If you are a heavy smoker...get the highest nicotine available. You will have slight withdrawl for about 2-3 days then it goes away. Nothing like quitting cold turkey. I smoked for years. Then you slowly ween yourself down.

The battery life is good too...lasts 3 days before recharging.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:09 AM 08-02-2015
Yea if that's the case it's a lateral move, at best. The twist at least goes to 4.8
[Reply]
listopencil 11:10 AM 08-02-2015
Any ideas for a battery?
The EVOD kits I am seeing are battery and tank combos. It's basically a more expensive, higher end, nicer looking version of those little e-cig disposables with replaceable atomizers and a built in 1.6 ml tank. I'd go with the Innnokin VV 4 before the EVOD because at least you get wattage/voltage control even though you are still on the low power end of things.
[Reply]
eDave 11:10 AM 08-02-2015
It would appear that I don't know what the heck I'm doing. I'll just let the smoke shop set me up with the baddest thing out there.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:12 AM 08-02-2015
You and I have the same setup, and in thinking along the same lines. Though, I will say, it appears to be a pain in the ass to create your own coils. Evidentially, the nickel is much less forgiving than kanthal. I do like the idea that this is the end of dry wicks.

A guy claims this is his wick after a week's worth of temp control usage

Wow. That is outstanding if true. I am really thinking about TC now.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:13 AM 08-02-2015
The EVOD kits I am seeing are battery and tank combos. It's basically a more expensive, higher end, nicer looking version of those little e-cig disposables with replaceable atomizers and a built in 1.6 ml tank. I'd go with the Innnokin VV 4 before the EVOD because at least you get wattage/voltage control even though you are still on the low power end of things.
Yea. That isn't a step up.

I had a VV3 and it served me quite well. You want to at least reach 15 watts to maximize the vaping experience. I would also recommend the Nautilius. It's cheap, but coils can be found anywhere and it really opens your eyes up to the potential vaping has to offer.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 114
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111 > Last »
Up