ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 158
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Eastwood 06:31 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
They absolutely, positively need multiple turnovers to win against good teams.

That's not happening vs KC
Will you be here to eat crow when PM gets sacked 4 times and throws some picks?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:31 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Ah, then you remember when Joe Montana beat Steve DeBerg's Bucs in the '93 season opener?

Classic. Was it Willie Davis or JJ Birden who caught that 50 yarder?
Hold on, he's googling it...
[Reply]
Eastwood 06:32 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You are fully up to date.
Thanks, pal!
[Reply]
Eastwood 06:32 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
Congrats on getting 2nd place in the NFC South this year. See you next Sunday.
Is that all you have, sir?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:33 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Eastwood:
Either way, we knocked off the 4 seed, 2 seed and 1 seed in the playoffs respectively. Now it’s your turn.
Better bring your best, because we'll bring our best.

Good luck. Sincerely.
[Reply]
Eastwood 06:33 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Brady and his 50/50 mini hail mary throws aren't cutting it against the Chiefs. That coupled with Mahomes legs, this might be over at halftime friend.
We will see.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:34 PM 01-30-2021
If the server can handle the traffic here, oh yes.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:35 PM 01-30-2021
Ah, a true Chiefs fan dating all the way back to PM’s first AFC Championship game. Kudos.

Winfield doesn’t have a high ankle sprain, he was a game time decision and flew with the team to GB. He just was t ready to go yet. I’d assume with three weeks off, he’ll be ready to go. Whitehead said he’ll play, and Lavonte is an unknown right now, this one is a mystery. Hey, how’s Eric doing? How’s that Gay dude since you’re bringing up injuries like a truly classy dude.
Oh Winfield was a game time decision was he? Is that why he didn't practice this week and Ariens said he doesn't know if he'll make it for next sunday? Also whitehead can "say" what he wants...that shoulder is torn up and he'd be playing hurt..so good luck. As for David and AB...David trying to fly around on a bad hamstring? Again..good luck. And AB appears to be struggling badly right now too but hey...may the best team win my friend.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:38 PM 01-30-2021
Tom Brady is a pedophile
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:40 PM 01-30-2021
:-) night night lil' shaver, you go to sleep now and we'll have pancakes in the morning!

[Reply]
Kman34 07:03 PM 01-30-2021
OMG, you sound like his brees’ crybaby wife! Were you holding back tears as you typed that? He shouldn’t have played if he was so hurt. You dismiss his turnovers like Murphey-Bunting, White and Edwards had nothing to do with it.

We were all wondering why Brady turned into Jameis Winston in the second half against the Packers, but why do you think the Packers only scored 6 off of those picks? Because the defense stepped up and put it on Rodgers. But sure, let’s just call it Rodgers fault and not give any credit to the D.

Bills fan, no. Say what you want about who we played, but we can’t help that. Either way, we knocked off the 4 seed, 2 seed and 1 seed in the playoffs respectively. Now it’s your turn.
We are the 1 seed in the AFC what seed did you guys get?? Oh and you didn’t stop Rogers.. His dumbass coach did..
[Reply]
Eastwood 07:05 PM 01-30-2021
Ah, then you remember when Joe Montana beat Steve DeBerg's Bucs in the '93 season opener?

Classic. Was it Willie Davis or JJ Birden who caught that 50 yarder?
I was 15 back then, I don’t remember much in 93 except that’s when we drafted John Lynch. Still my favorite player to this day.
[Reply]
Eastwood 07:07 PM 01-30-2021
If the server can handle the traffic here, oh yes.
Right? It’s barely working now. I lost a couple replies already. Having to copy and paste things just in case.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:08 PM 01-30-2021
Will you, when we beat you by two scores?
[Reply]
Eastwood 07:11 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
But it wasn't. It was a blowout until you guys scored some points in garbage time.
Bullshit. Watch the game again. I just watched it again last night and like I said, there were 4+ minutes left after we scored to make it 24-27. PM just didn’t give us the ball back.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 158
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111 > Last »
Up