« First < 10505657585960 616263 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:25 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I stick by my statement that hanging out with a felon who is illegally carrying a gun around is a bad decision for Rashee Rice. And if you want to argue with me to prove something so badly that you are arguing it was a good decision, you need to sit back and think a little harder.
But that wasn't your statement. Not really at all. It was all about his decision to bring a known felon around choir boy Hollywood Brown and how that proved he hadn't learned his lesson.

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I am guessing he didn't bring any more gang members to the OTAs.

Like, you did the things Rice did, driving recklessly and leaving the scene, and you are accused of the thing Rice is accused of, luring and assaulting a photographer, and you think the best thing to do is bring your gang member friends to your workouts with Hollywood?

I feel like Rice is going to continue to make poor decisions, and it would not surprise me to see him end up being cut.

I know that seems like an overreaction, but he brought a known gang member, who was then arrested for gang crimes, to a workout with Hollywood Brown, and that, to me, shows that he hasn't taken anything seriously, and maybe he thinks he is bulletproof because he won a SB.
Care to triple down on your accusatory, incendiary mis-take? Or shall you move the goalposts even further away?
[Reply]
Katipan 10:29 AM 05-21-2024
What are you guys arguing about?

Hanging out with a gang member makes you a target. How big of a target depends on you, your friend, the gang. I think we teach this in kindergarten in L.A.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:35 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
What are you guys arguing about?

Hanging out with a gang member makes you a target. How big of a target depends on you, your friend, the gang. I think we teach this in kindergarten in L.A.
Hollywood Brown was friends with the gang member in question. Hollywood Brown had this guy at their workouts. When presented with this evidence, Fanatic shifted the goalposts.

No one is disputing that it's better to avoid gang members than to hang out with them. If it's someone's contention that Rice should've immediately canceled the workout with Brown once he saw this 'obvious' gang member show up, then we can have another conversation about being omniscient and building rapport with teammates.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:37 AM 05-21-2024
My bad.
Let me know when you're done kicking his ass, I can drive fast.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:53 AM 05-21-2024
I think we should all be worried about Hollywood Brown. He's a gang member.

Our WR room is a bunch of thugs. What is Breach doing?

Brown: Gang Member
Rice: Known Felon/Violent offender/gang member
Toney: Rapper - probably gang member
Ross: Woman abuser/gang member probably
Worthy: Probably a gang member
Watson: White supremacist
Moore: Who cares
[Reply]
threebag 11:12 AM 05-21-2024
He better keep making money, so he can make the shit go away.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:16 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If the only evidence they had was the photographer's statement, sure. I'm just saying that I won't be 100% confident this is a non-issue until the cops say they are letting it go. If there was physical evidence that someone punched the guy in the face, they likely won't just drop everything just because the photographer says nothing happened. (See countless DV cases where the abused doesn't want the abuser prosecuted.)
There is nothing to let go, there have never been any charges filed weeks later so it seems unlikely they would push to charge him at this point when the victim stated it was a misunderstanding.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:17 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There is nothing to let go, there have never been any charges filed weeks later so it seems unlikely they would push to charge him at this point when the victim stated it was a misunderstanding.
He 100% GOOD.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:19 AM 05-21-2024
We should have known he was in a gang as soon as we saw the neck tattoos. Why didn't we draft a white guy from Holy Cross or Byu instead?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:38 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
We should have known he was in a gang as soon as we saw the neck tattoos. Why didn't we draft a white guy from Holy Cross or Byu instead?
Can Butker play WR??
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:39 AM 05-21-2024
Apparently Butker is doing exorcisms after practice again
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:39 AM 05-21-2024
Can't risk our kicker being Reid likes to keep it close
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:40 AM 05-21-2024
Butker in the biggest most ruthless gang in history
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:42 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He 100% GOOD.
He's not fucking GOOD!!! He was in a photograph with a guy who got arrested for having a GUN!!! What don't you get about that man?!?! He's dooooooomed!!!
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:43 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Can Butker play WR??
that was his nickname in college
[Reply]
Page 60 of 63
« First < 10505657585960 616263 >
Up