ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 74
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:34 AM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by :
""We found data that reported flu mortality by city by week dating back to the 1960s," Humphreys said. "We decided the best experiment was to try to look at what happened when a city got a new pro sports team compared to cities that didn't. As it turned out, after a new professional sports team came into a city, that flu season and every flu season afterward had more people dying of the flu.

"It isn't one or two people dying. This is closer to 30 or 40 additional flu deaths over the course of flu season. ...

The study also showed a decline in flu deaths in U.S. cities during season stoppages. That means cities reported fewer flu deaths during the 2011 NBA lockout and the 1982 NFL strike."

Source.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:33 PM 07-02-2020
Just delay the damn season
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:37 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Welp here it comes...

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffa...ing-covid.html

No fans for games for the Bills.

https://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/1981666

South Carolina governor: No college football if COVID-19 surge continues
Not looking good...
[Reply]
BWillie 12:47 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Just delay the damn season
Delay? If youre going to play it you need to move it UP if anything. Or just cancel it.

Much more hurdles for college sports than pro sports. No way any kid is going to listen about social distancing at the peak social time of their life. In pros, players live apart from each other and can be more family oriented which helps distance each other and those leagues have more resources to make a bubble etc.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:24 PM 07-02-2020
The NFL has a big bullseye on it by the same groups trying to take down this country.

The season must go on.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:37 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The NFL has a big bullseye on it by the same groups trying to take down this country.

The season must go on.
Man...it must suck to have your outlook on life.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:42 PM 07-02-2020

The season must go on.
Thoroughly agree.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:43 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Nah, just the reality of our times right now.:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:02 PM 07-02-2020
I am not the one posting the season will be canceled in every thread like some on here.

I have a Positive attitude that we will get to see the Chiefs defend their title- despite all the obvious politics that are mixed in along with the COVID issues.

Sorry if it upsets you that I want to see our World Champs back in action. :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 04:04 PM 07-02-2020
I am not the one posting the season will be canceled in every thread like some on here.

I have a Positive attitude that we will get to see the Chiefs defend their title- despite all the obvious politics that are mixed in along with the COVID issues.

Sorry if it upsets you that I want to see our World Champs back in action. :-)
It doesn't upset me in the least. Nor does any impression of people trying to "take down the country." Nor does anything related to race. Nor does the prospect of a game not being played.

Life is too short to feel like you're being oppressed all the time when none of it really matters.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:19 PM 07-02-2020
It doesn't upset me in the least. Nor does any impression of people trying to "take down the country." Nor does anything related to race. Nor does the prospect of a game not being played.

Life is too short to feel like you're being oppressed all the time when none of it really matters.
I agree. Football should be about sportsmanship and comradery- period. But the reality of the day is-it is no longer just about that. The NFL is a multi-billion dollar, high profile, and an American tradition. Too many groups with agendas detrimental to these ideals are trying to put their stamp on it.

My personal hope is- football will be played, and once kickoff hits- we will all get to enjoy the pure sport of it while all the other bullshit is quickly forgotten.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:43 PM 07-02-2020
Fauci was interviewed on Sirius XM NFL Radio today and he didn’t want to make a prediction regarding the NFL season... basically backtracking from the dire predictions he has made in other media forums.

Typical.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:16 PM 07-02-2020

That's your white privilege doing the talking. . . .

Silence is violence. . . .
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:36 PM 07-02-2020
"trying to take down our country"

lmao this site sometimes
[Reply]
DaFace 05:41 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That's your white privilege doing the talking. . . .

Silence is violence. . . .
Guilty. I'll try to sleep tonight.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 74
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up