ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones is NOT ACTIVE for today’s game per Jesse Palmer...
DaFace 12:28 PM 01-12-2020
Well fuck.

Source tells me the same thing on #Chiefs DE Chris Jones, who was on the field less than an hour ago warming up under the watching eye of some Chiefs staffers.

Chiefs will go into this game down a big member of the defensive line. https://t.co/oaitZ2hLk0

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) January 12, 2020

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:53 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
He got hurt in practice.
It's rare that you see Reid flustered about questions. The way he responded to Chris Jones injury questions makes me feel like there's something more going on here.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:53 PM 01-12-2020
Fuck it. We roll’n with the dawgs that can play. Let’s go!!!!!
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:53 PM 01-12-2020
Sports radio reporting rumors as fact, or rumors being reported as rumors but taken by fans as fact... pretty much business as usual.

Of course Andy would be testy if some idiot was questioning the team's focus and commitment during the week of a playoff game, creating distractions, and then questioning his truthfulness about an injury.

Since unsourced stuff can be reported as facts and we all have to take it as gospel, one of the reporters on twitter said there wasn't a basketball hoop in the locker room to even play with as the rumors suggested.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:55 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Has Petro even mentioned it outside of an offhanded comment on the air? I haven't seen anyone (including him) specifically say that it was definitely hurt during the basketball game.
Do you really think the KC media has the balls to ask Andy to his face?
Petro heard it somewhere.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:55 PM 01-12-2020
I didn't hear it live, but if I'm deciphering Twitter correctly, all Petro said was that he saw Jones playing 2-on-2 basketball in practice. That same day, Jones was injured.

Even Petro himself never actually said anyone from the team told him Jones was injured playing bascketball.

(unless I'm missing something)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:56 PM 01-12-2020
Has Petro even mentioned it outside of an offhanded comment on the air? I haven't seen anyone (including him) specifically say that it was definitely hurt during the basketball game.
He’s gone through it extensively.

Said Pennel was guarding Jones, Jones went down and laid there for a bit like he was tired, eventually got up and the game ended right there.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:56 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
#BanBasketball
Is THAT what happened? What a POS if true. :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:57 PM 01-12-2020
Mike Pennel wasn’t on the Chiefs yet the last time they played Houston without Chris Jones.

He’ll help with depth.
[Reply]
TEX 12:57 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Spags may have to run stunts to generate the interior pressure needed. Jones is a huge blow to the team, but Spags has shown he can get creative.
That's true... I can tell you this though, all week long the Texans were concerned with Jones ability to apply pressure, single handedly, up the middle. In fact, he was repeatedly mentioned by players and coaches as the one player who did not play week 6 that would make the biggest difference in this game. Now they do not have that concern. HUGE break for the Texans. Equally bad for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:58 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
He’s gone through it extensively.

Said Pennel was guarding Jones, Jones went down and laid there for a bit like he was tired, eventually got up and the game ended right there.
So, again, he didn't see Jones with an obvious injury, and everyone from the team says that it wasn't hurt during the game. Correct?

It just seems like SOMETHING would have leaked from the team if the rumor was true.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 12:58 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Sports radio reporting rumors as fact, or rumors being reported as rumors but taken by fans as fact... pretty much business as usual.

Of course Andy would be testy if some idiot was questioning the team's focus and commitment during the week of a playoff game, creating distractions, and then questioning his truthfulness about an injury.

Since unsourced stuff can be reported as facts and we all have to take it as gospel, one of the reporters on twitter said there wasn't a basketball hoop in the locker room to even play with as the rumors suggested.
Seriously I would be surprised they would have a basketball goal in the locker room after the Mahome debacle in the offseason.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:59 PM 01-12-2020
LOOK MOTHERFUCKERS, I AM NOT STOPPING THIS BUS. IF YOU WANT TO BE A BLEEDING VAGINA YOU CAN JUST JUMP THE FUCK OFF.

FULL STEAM AHEAD.

CHIEFS 31-20.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:59 PM 01-12-2020
I didn't hear it live, but if I'm deciphering Twitter correctly, all Petro said was that he saw Jones playing 2-on-2 basketball in practice. That same day, Jones was injured.

Even Petro himself never actually said anyone from the team told him Jones was injured playing bascketball.

(unless I'm missing something)
Petro said he saw Jones playing 2 on 2 and him and Pennell collided and went down. Petro claims that this is when he was injured
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:00 PM 01-12-2020
Since he plays half the games Aaron Donald plays, maybe he'll prorate the "Aaron Donald money" he's looking for by 50%.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:01 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
LOOK MOTHER****ERS, I AM NOT STOPPING THIS BUS. IF YOU WANT TO BE A BLEEDING VAGINA YOU CAN JUST JUMP THE **** OFF.

FULL STEAM AHEAD.

CHIEFS 31-20.
I am willing to add 1 point to Houston's total to compensate for Jones being out.

Chiefs 31-21

The rest of you go suck down a bottle of Midol and get your minds right. We're winning this ****
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up