ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>In the 90's I ran a sporting apparel store.
Al Bundy 07:01 PM 10-20-2019
From 1994-2000 I ran a sporting apparel store. I recently uncovered a ton of pictures. Did I have any Gametime Sports at Bannister Mall customers on here?
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:44 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I remembered him once you wrote the name. I just didn't think he was around enough for multiple jersey styles to be for sale so his name didn't come up when I was trying to remember who "J Smith" was. The the K State connection makes sense, though.

Just looked it up - he spent all 16 games of 1995 inactive and then tore his ACL in an off-season workout and never played again. That would be a pretty obscure jersey to have now.
Ah, the bad old days where ACL tears were career-enders.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:48 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
1) What was your most popular jersey?
2) Did Royals stuff ever sell? They were pretty terrible during that era.
3) How did you see Bannister Mall change during that time?
4) What is your craziest Bannister Mall story?
1. My most popular jersey was the Rich Gannon Chiefs jersey (because I was the only store in the city to have it). I sold 200+ of them.
2. I sold Royals hats and jersey's like crazy, especially once I came up with the black and white.
3. The mall changed due to a couple of different things, one was the bus coming from the city and bringing all kinds of shit with it. Second was the stupid ass guard shacks that made everyone feel completely unsafe and third the entire are surrounding the mall got worse. Race had nothing to do with it, it was just trash.
4. Well I had a stockroom at the end of the mall that I used to fuck some of the mall girls in.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:55 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
1. My most popular jersey was the Rich Gannon Chiefs jersey (because I was the only store in the city to have it). I sold 200+ of them.
2. I sold Royals hats and jersey's like crazy, especially once I came up with the black and white.
3. The mall changed due to a couple of different things, one was the bus coming from the city and bringing all kinds of shit with it. Second was the stupid ass guard shacks that made everyone feel completely unsafe and third the entire are surrounding the mall got worse. Race had nothing to do with it, it was just trash.
4. Well I had a stockroom at the end of the mall that I used to **** some of the mall girls in.
Would you give the mall sluts parting gifts, ala Jeter??
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:59 AM 10-21-2019
3. The mall changed due to a couple of different things, one was the bus coming from the city and bringing all kinds of shit with it. Second was the stupid ass guard shacks that made everyone feel completely unsafe and third the entire are surrounding the mall got worse. Race had nothing to do with it, it was just trash.......
Related to this....curious about how many shoplifting dollars you had to write off?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:06 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Jesse Haynes jerseys
[Reply]
Frosty 12:09 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Jesse Haynes jerseys
Those were used for the post sex clean up.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:09 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Me.

Bought auto'd Marcus Allen Hat in late 90's. 75 bones

Donated for auction for 37 Forever a few years later.
I think I may have that hat. Was it done with a silver sharpie?
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:18 PM 10-21-2019
4. Well I had a stockroom at the end of the mall that I used to fuck some of the mall girls in.
Pics? Details? Did they smell like chicken salad? Did any of them get raped in the parking lot?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:21 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Those were used for the post sex clean up.
I thought the Trezelle Jenkins jerseys were for that.
[Reply]
Frosty 12:22 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I thought the Trezelle Jenkins jerseys were for that.
Those were on the toilet paper roll in the john.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:28 PM 10-21-2019
In the 90's I ran marathons.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 12:41 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Related to this....curious about how many shoplifting dollars you had to write off?
Probably a couple of hundred bucks a year. Not much. It was a small store that always had 2 people in it that we were right on top of customers the entire time.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 12:42 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Yes, a Fila towel to wipe themselves off with.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:50 PM 10-21-2019
Probably a couple of hundred bucks a year. Not much. It was a small store that always had 2 people in it that we were right on top of customers the entire time.
You must not have stocked any Raiders stuff.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:51 PM 10-21-2019
How many Kansas City Wizards jerseys did you sell?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up