ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Top 100 Players 2019
jjchieffan 08:20 AM 07-23-2019
They began the countdown last night with 91 through 100. The Chiefs got their first entry with Schwartz at 94. How many Chiefs make it this year? Hill should make it, but will he be excluded due to the BS that was hanging over his head most of the off-season? Mahomes should be number 1. Kelce should be ranked pretty high. Frank Clark and Honey Badger both make it I would think. Chris Jones is another. Anyone else?

94 Mitchell Schwartz
85 Frank Clark
36 Chris Jones
21 Travis Kelce
19 Tyreek Hill
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:06 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I have no idea why that guy is so highly regarded. NFL Network constantly touts him, and I just don't understand why. His numbers have gone up over the years where he looks pretty decent statistically, but he's a part-time running back. It took him six seasons to crack 1,000 yards and that's with defenses having to concentrate on Drew Brees.
I actually really like Mark Ingram, especially as he's rebuilt his body a bit.

He came into the league too heavy and too stiff. But over the last few years he's gotten trimmer and quicker and he's really good out of the backfield now as well.

Ingram's extremely underrated because the player he was as the 'feature' back isn't the player he turned himself into as he become the complementary back with Kamara. If he'd have been this player his first couple of years in the league, Kamara wouldn't have been drafted by NO because he wouldn't have been necessary.

The problem is that he's entering his age 30 season (amazingly) and it just took him too damn long to take his craft seriously. That will always be a scarlet letter for him (perhaps fairly) and will keep him from being considered among the truly elite RBs most times.

But the last 3-4 years he's been among the better RBs in football even as his usage rates have fallen off a bit. He's a really good player.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:10 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I actually really like Mark Ingram, especially as he's rebuilt his body a bit.

He came into the league too heavy and too stiff. But over the last few years he's gotten trimmer and quicker and he's really good out of the backfield now as well.

Ingram's extremely underrated because the player he was as the 'feature' back isn't the player he turned himself into as he become the complementary back with Kamara. If he'd have been this player his first couple of years in the league, Kamara wouldn't have been drafted by NO because he wouldn't have been necessary.

The problem is that he's entering his age 30 season (amazingly) and it just took him too damn long to take his craft seriously. That will always be a scarlet letter for him (perhaps fairly) and will keep him from being considered among the truly elite RBs most times.

But the last 3-4 years he's been among the better RBs in football even as his usage rates have fallen off a bit. He's a really good player.
Well now that he isn't on the Saints anymore I'm going to assume he will lose a lot of numbers.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:11 AM 07-26-2019
watkins would be lucky to make top 100 WR list
[Reply]
New World Order 09:15 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Top 20? Top 10?
They had Mark Ingram, all 645 rushing yards of him rated higher than Schwartz and Clark

With a goofy list like this Reek may not even crack the top 50
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:16 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
They had Mark Ingram, all 645 rushing yards of him rated higher than Schwartz and Clark

With a goofy list like this Reek may not even crack the top 50
I seriously don't understand the Mark Ingram thing. He seems to be a big deal to the NFL, and he's not even the best running back on his team.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:27 PM 07-28-2019
Chris Jones clocks in at #36.

Summary quote: "He's a bully, but not a mean one. He just comes to you and says, 'give me your lunch money, please. Bring some extra tomorrow so you can eat, too.'"
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:35 PM 07-28-2019
Wait, what? Melvin Gordon at #34? MELVIN GORDON? 3.9 yards and a cloud of dust Melvin Gordon? Lock that guy up with a big contract, Soccer Team.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:42 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Terrible take.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:53 PM 07-28-2019
Kelce, Hill and Mahomes left you figure
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:55 PM 07-28-2019
Is Jones really 50 spots better than Clark? Clark will be higher next year.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:57 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Are you tarded?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:57 PM 07-28-2019
I really hate that Derwin James is a Charger
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:07 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Me too. I hated it the moment he was drafted. He's an amazing safety.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:09 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yup. Really good young player.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:58 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yup. Really good young player.
He is, but the Chargers will be searching for their next QB very soon. If they bust on that pick, they’re going to waste a lot of promising young careers.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up