ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Wednesday injury/practice report
FloridaMan88 03:24 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Several Bills fans are freaking out cause Mahomes is back so fast.

Crazy to me so many of their fans would rather take the shortcut than actually dethroning the real champs.
The normal recovery time from a brachial stun is about 10 minutes.

Bills fans’ only hope for a win is Chad Henne... sad.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:25 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The normal recovery time from a brachial stun is about 10 minutes.

Bills fans’ only hope for a win is Chad Henne... sad.
This is working out great.

In the back of their heads they have a hope that Mahomes doesn’t play. So when he shows up all hope will be lost...
[Reply]
GingaChief 03:05 PM 01-20-2021
Don't worry guys, we good.

[Reply]
Sofa King 03:11 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by GingaChief:
Don't worry guys, we good.

Nice
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:10 PM 01-20-2021
I've also seen several Bills fans suggest on their board that Buffalo should hit Pat hard and high to try to put him right back into the protocol.

Mike Florio would be so proud of that line of thought.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:11 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I've also seen several Bills fans suggest on their board that Buffalo should hit Pat hard and high to try to put him right back into the protocol.

Wow.

Just when we thought they couldn't get any scummier.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:14 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wow.

Just when we thought they couldn't get any scummier.
Every fanbase has those types.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:13 PM 01-20-2021

Wouldn’t put it past them.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:09 PM 01-20-2021

This O line better come out slinging snot and spitting blood, and I sincerely believe Andy Heck will have them ready to do that

I've relentlessly slammed him over the years, but the truth is that he gets more from less than any O line coach in the NFL... the insane amount of juggling he has pulled off with this constantly rotating collection of UDFA's and 6th round projects is nothing short of AMAZING

Truth be told, we need an... "Andy Heck Appreciation Thread"
[Reply]
DaFace 03:15 PM 01-20-2021
:-)

The Chiefs initially listed Patrick as a FP but just deleted the tweet and listed him as a LP instead. That's either a major fuckup on a story that has national attention or a beautiful troll job.
[Reply]
wazu 03:16 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:

The Chiefs initially listed Patrick as a FP but just deleted the tweet and listed him as a LP instead. That's either a major fuckup on a story that has national attention or a beautiful troll job.
Sounds like he was limited to taking every single snap.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:18 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:

The Chiefs initially listed Patrick as a FP but just deleted the tweet and listed him as a LP instead. That's either a major ****up on a story that has national attention or a beautiful troll job.
"Actually, he was staggering around and puking like he'd just downed a dozen shots of Jager!"
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:15 PM 01-20-2021

The #Chiefs have updated their injury report. Patrick Mahomes was limited today. Today's report was sort of a projection because it was basically a glorified walkthrough. So if it were a full practice, he'd have been limited. Make sense? Good.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
carcosa 03:15 PM 01-20-2021
Kinda confusing but ultimately he good

FRAGO II: Chiefs can't list Patrick Mahomes as a full participant because he remains in the concussion protocol. Team is issuing a revised injury report reflecting Mahomes as a limited participant.

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 03:25 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Kinda confusing but ultimately he good

Not really confusing at all.

He was a full participant at practice but the rules state that he can't be listed as FP because he's in the official concussion protocol. It's a technicality.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up