ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Isaiah Buggs [released]
RunKC 12:33 PM 05-29-2024
Here we go again with the bad PR

#Chiefs DE Isaiah Buggs is facing two misdemeanor warrants issued by Tuscaloosa police for second-degree cruelty to dogs. Buggs is accused of leaving two dogs locked on his property with no access to food or water, according to @TuscaloosaPatch.https://t.co/gw6FfSdv43 pic.twitter.com/a0M5H1v7oy

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) May 29, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:37 AM 05-30-2024
If the dogs were running free. Getting in people's garbage and chasing kids. Not a peep heard or care given
[Reply]
neech 06:24 AM 05-30-2024
Buggs hired the best attorney in the land to defend him.

[Reply]
SD15 07:25 AM 05-30-2024

[Reply]
seamonster 07:36 AM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
@chriscaresnone What else y'all keeping away? �� #golden #goldenretriever #dog #holdingout ♬ original sound - Chris CARESNONE
Rottweilers aren't that bad. They're bully's but they've still got better temperament than these ****ing poodle half breeds. I've watched unhinged war doodles bit the hell out of at least three random victims in the last few years. A doodle bit my dog in the snout last week.

[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:42 AM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
My family had three dogs when I was growing up, and I have no idea why. My parents got them and then chained them up in the backyard and ignored them. They told me to feed them, so I did. I really liked them all and I'd play with them, but then I'd go back in the house and they'd hang out in their doghouse. This sounds dumb now, but I didn't know that you could have a different relationship with a dog. It's all I knew. I feel terribly guilty now thinking back about it.

I should note that the third dog eventually got to run around in the yard free when we eventually put up a fence, but even then he was ignored other than me coming out to feed him and play with him irregularly. The first dog was my parents' dog before they had kids, and they tell me that they took the dog places with them, but I'm a little skeptical. During my life he was always just chained up in the yard.
We had a Yorkie growing up. Charlie spent the VAST majority of the time either chained up or in the garage. We had a fence, but it had to be secured because he wasn’t neutered and wanted to go impregnate the local bitches in heat. Still managed to get out frequently.

Why wasn’t he neutered? My dad thought it would make him lazy. As if a ****ing Yorkie was a working farm dog.

He died of either a stroke or heatstroke one summer after being garaged.

I don’t have much respect for my dad, honestly. He made us treat that dog like shit.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 09:35 AM 05-30-2024
Because of course it's a pit and a rottweiler. Of course it is. Why are the scumbag people always so predictable? Just cut this JAG and move on.
Rottweiler's are actually work dogs, not guard dogs or fighters. They're big and they're strong, but they're really pretty chill.
[Reply]
seamonster 10:03 AM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Rottweiler's are actually work dogs, not guard dogs or fighters. They're big and they're strong, but they're really pretty chill.
They use to pull rottweilers out of animal shelters for police work but had to stop because the bite force of a rottweiler can crush bone. But they're smart and (key) predictable. You know when they don't like you.
[Reply]
HemiEd 10:09 AM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
We had a Yorkie growing up. Charlie spent the VAST majority of the time either chained up or in the garage. We had a fence, but it had to be secured because he wasn’t neutered and wanted to go impregnate the local bitches in heat. Still managed to get out frequently.

Why wasn’t he neutered? My dad thought it would make him lazy. As if a ****ing Yorkie was a working farm dog.

He died of either a stroke or heatstroke one summer after being garaged.

I don’t have much respect for my dad, honestly. He made us treat that dog like shit.
Wow, very interesting.

I would have never thought of a Yorkie being confined to the garage like that, but of the three Yorkies we have had, only one was a male that was neutered. They are awesome pets and have tiny poop.

He lived to be 17 and our first female lived to 14, nice long lives.

Our number 2 grandson brought his non neutered male Husky up here for 3 months last summer. Holy shit, it was a "wild dog" that would do anything to get out and fuck. The fence didn't matter to him, he had to be tied up in the yard or in his kennel. We finally paid for it to be neutered after it taking a lot to convince my grandson.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:40 AM 05-30-2024
The more I think about my own childhood experience, and hearing the stories of others, I guess I should soften my condemnation of Mr. Buggs for the moment. A lot of us didn't grow up in an environment where we knew how to treat dogs, and we had to learn what was right. It's possible that he grew up in a similar environment and hasn't learned yet.

Even so, I think we all knew that they should have access to food and water. That's pretty basic knowledge. So that bothers me.
[Reply]
wazu 10:50 AM 05-30-2024
The more I think about my own childhood experience, and hearing the stories of others, I guess I should soften my condemnation of Mr. Buggs for the moment. A lot of us didn't grow up in an environment where we knew how to treat dogs, and we had to learn what was right. It's possible that he grew up in a similar environment and hasn't learned yet.

Even so, I think we all knew that they should have access to food and water. That's pretty basic knowledge. So that bothers me.
I do agree that this context matters. In this case, however, Buggs is claiming the dogs aren’t his and he didn’t realize they were even there. Which seems pretty weird, but if true definitely makes for a better excuse.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:52 AM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
I do agree that this context matters. In this case, however, Buggs is claiming the dogs aren’t his and he didn’t realize they were even there. Which seems pretty weird, but if true definitely makes for a better excuse.
Oh, I hadn't heard that.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:07 AM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
They use to pull rottweilers out of animal shelters for police work but had to stop because the bite force of a rottweiler can crush bone. But they're smart and (key) predictable. You know when they don't like you.
Yup. Extremely smart dogs. They can be trained to be mean but if raised right are big babies though they will be protective.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 11:19 AM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Wow, very interesting.

I would have never thought of a Yorkie being confined to the garage like that, but of the three Yorkies we have had, only one was a male that was neutered. They are awesome pets and have tiny poop.

He lived to be 17 and our first female lived to 14, nice long lives.

Our number 2 grandson brought his non neutered male Husky up here for 3 months last summer. Holy shit, it was a "wild dog" that would do anything to get out and ****. The fence didn't matter to him, he had to be tied up in the yard or in his kennel. We finally paid for it to be neutered after it taking a lot to convince my grandson.
Charlie only made it to 12. He was a tripod (leg had been broken as a puppy) and was hit by a car on one of his sojourns.

Still died young.

Huskies are their own beast.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:42 AM 05-30-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Charlie only made it to 12. He was a tripod (leg had been broken as a puppy) and was hit by a car on one of his sojourns.

Still died young.

Huskies are their own beast.
Huskies are nuts. It's like their on meth whenever they are awake. Damn those dogs have a lot of energy
[Reply]
Brody Wa 02:23 PM 05-30-2024
The owner is at fault 99.9 % of the time when you have mean dogs.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up