ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What covid changes in your life will be permanent?
Rain Man 12:38 PM 12-03-2020
I've made a bunch of changes in my life over the past nine months, and frankly some of them have been pretty good experiments. In some cases I'll revert back, but in others I probably won't.

How do you think you'll think/act differently going forward as a result of this?

For me, some changes that will stick are:

Some changes that might stick in whole or in part:

Some changes that won't stick and will revert back to normal:

[Reply]
DaFace 04:34 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Is that what "ball reside" means? i don't get it.
Residue. Sweat. Smegma. Leftover...fluids. I don't claim to know how often people shower.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:35 PM 12-03-2020
I'm good with the handshake going away forever. Done enough of the smile and shake in my previous sales life to last a lifetime. Keep your dickbeaters in your pocket and we can say hello.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:41 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I'm good with the handshake going away forever. Done enough of the smile and shake in my previous sales life to last a lifetime. Keep your dickbeaters in your pocket and we can say hello.
Agreed. The hello and wave/nod is fine with me.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:46 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
I’d be ok with handshakes going away. It’s always been a bit of a socially awkward tradition anyways.

[Reply]
Megatron96 04:50 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Residue. Sweat. Smegma. Leftover...fluids. I don't claim to know how often people shower.
Ah. Why do you contract it "reside"? Seems unnecessary.

So bottom line, we're scared of residue. i might get stuff on my hands.

Ohmygod. Whatever shall I do?

Look, I'm not scared of some residue. or 'fluids.' Or whatever.

I've been covered in mud for days, as recently as a couple months ago. Drank water from a river. Didn't shower for a week while fishing 10 hours a day in 90 degree heat and ate food with my unwashed hands. I've been up to my armpits in the chest cavities of more than a dozen deer, or otherwise covered in the blood of countless gamebirds and animals. And shook a lot of hands while doing so over 4 decades. Not to mention to dozen or so quail I pulled the innards out of earlier this year.

Actually, the two best handshakes I can remember was the time I was covered in the guts and blood of my first buck with my dad, and when my brother finally got his first deer a few years later.

'Reside' isn't really a thing for me.

Looking at it now, I'm infinitely glad I wasn't raised to have such phobias.

Do you guys wash your hands immediately after finger-banging your girl/boy friend before you get to homebase, or do you just forego putting your naked finger inside another person entirely?

Must be kind of inconvenient, not to mention something of a mood killer.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:50 PM 12-03-2020
Ah. Why do you contract it "reside"?
Dude. It's a misspelling. And it wasn't mine.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:52 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Dude. It's a misspelling. And it wasn't mine.
Ah. Mistook it for one of those new 'words.'
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 04:55 PM 12-03-2020
I have to breathe through my nose now. Must try chewing gum with mask on before it is over
[Reply]
Pablo 04:57 PM 12-03-2020
Obviously handshakes hold some deep meaning to you if you've got your favorites memorized. I don't think most people care about them that much.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:58 PM 12-03-2020
Who hasn't rushed a poop and smeared the wipe a bit on base of your thumb a few precious minutes before a meeting and made a business decision to just roll with it and shake hands?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:00 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Obviously handshakes hold some deep meaning to you if you've got your favorites memorized. I don't think most people care about them that much.
Whatever floats your boat. They were the ones trying to scare me with 'residue.':-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:05 PM 12-03-2020
Sorry. Not going to explain something that should've be taught to you when you were 5. Nothing personal, just not my job. Go ask your dad.
He passed in 2010.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:07 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He passed in 2010.
Sorry to hear that. Mine passed in 2018.

he didn't explain the handshake thing before he passed?
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:10 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Who hasn't rushed a poop and smeared the wipe a bit on base of your thumb a few precious minutes before a meeting and made a business decision to just roll with it and shake hands?
It's how shit gets done.
[Reply]
tmax63 05:13 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
A polite bow is far superior. I would also exchange a small token gift with you of candy or Dr. Pepper.
And you think you won't be transferring germs with an exchange of small token gifts.
As for me I'll gladly return to all pre-covid activities. Getting our immune systems challenged is good. Heard the saying "that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger" is actually pretty accurate when it comes to our immune system.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up