ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who is your breakout player this year?
RunKC 07:59 AM 06-14-2024
Always fun to do these before camp bc you still haven’t seen anything yet. Lot of good candidates this year.

FAU, Leo Chenal, Xavier Worthy, Josh Williams, Jared Wiley, Jaden Hicks, Hollywood Brown, Chamarri Conner, Nazeeh Johnson.

Gonna go with Hollywood. He’s finally got a real QB and an offense to go with it. I think the guy is gonna have a career year.

Who ya got?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:42 AM 06-16-2024
Why in the world would you put Chenal down on this list. DUDE !! He broke out LAST YEAR !! Did you see the playoffs last year??????????????????? This is why Gay is gone. It's because he didn't have Chenal's instincts or brains to play for Spags and you could see this as the season progressed last year. Gay was definitely more athletic but with limited instinct and brains "you ain't playing very much for Spags".

For me I'm watching Johnson at CB, Wiley at TE, and Hicks. These guys are hard nosed FB players who love the game!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:38 AM 06-16-2024
I’m going to boldly go where no man has. KT Kadarious mother fucking the yung joka Toney!
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 11:31 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
Offense - Hollywood Brown: One year contract, best QB and HC in the league, on the field with the best TE in league history and some solid youg receivers. This is going to get out of hand pretty quick.

Defense -George Karlaftis: Entering his 3rd year after steady progression and a nice late season run last year. Has been overshadowed by Chris Jones. This season George comes into his own. Jones will be the super star that OCs scheme for, George will make those plans change at half-time as he becomes a household name.

Special Teams - Louis Rees-Zammit & Justin Reid: While the rest of the NFL spends the first half of the season trying to figure out where to line up for kickoffs, the Chiefs have two players that seem tailor made for the new rules. Justin Reid can kick and be an effective down field tackler. Expect him to have the best tackling numbers of any kicker in the league. Rees-Zammit is ridiculously fast for his size and has experience in what will effectivly be a rugby play on kickoffs.
Having Justin Reid to kick off is enormous. The margin for error in the NFL is so small. You can't have the kicking game disrupted. I would not be surprised if we see some high profile kickers injured early in the year. You'll see teams trying to shift to their own Justin Reid model on the fly. Keep Butker healthy! Keep dominating special teams.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:48 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I’m going to boldly go where no man has. KT Kadarious mother fucking the yung joka Toney!
Ban hammer!!!!
[Reply]
Hoover 02:50 PM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:

For me I'm watching Johnson at CB, Wiley at TE, and Hicks. These guys are hard nosed FB players who love the game!
Great list, for e its Wiley and Hicks.

I'm also a resident Online homer and I'm watching Hunter Nourzad. I think he is starter in 25, and will be interested to see what kind of opportunities he gets in his rookie season.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:20 PM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Ban hammer!!!!
I think a leader in the room will help, rice being more of the guy and less pressure on him will be good. Guys a loose cannon and had the weight on his shoulders while having a pregnant girl at home. Now he’s got a cottage cheese ass ol lady who doesn’t want to put out. The built up poison in his system will be like a turbo boost on the field.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:55 PM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Why in the world would you put Chenal down on this list. DUDE !! He broke out LAST YEAR !! Did you see the playoffs last year??????????????????? This is why Gay is gone is because he didn't have Chenal's instincts or brains to play for Spags and you could see this as the season progressed last year. Gay was definitely more athletic but with limited instinct and brains "you ain't playing very much for Spags".

You should remove the quotation mark key from your keyboard. It will result in missed apostrophes, but you will sound far less like an idiot than your current state of vomiting unnecessary quotation marks all over your posts.
[Reply]
Otter 07:31 PM 06-16-2024
Going to go a different direction here than what I've read: Isiah Pacheco

He understands his role and Andy's offense and knows the intricacies to make it work. 1500 yard rusher.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:50 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
chris jones is gonna have a breakout year.

he has to prove his worth dollar wise and already stated his sack total goal :-)
I would love Chris Jones to ball out and win DPOY.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:22 AM 06-17-2024
I'd like to see the George Karlaftis have a monster year, take pressure off of Chris Jones.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:44 AM 06-17-2024
Updated my prediction. I'm taking Isaiah Buggs to break out of prison this year.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:10 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Side question -

Does Trent McDuffie actually nab the first interception of his career this season?
I didn’t realize he still hadn’t gotten one yet.. kinda reminds me of Eric Berry’s rookie season. I remember it took him a long time to get that first INT but he was hugely impactful on the field even without the turnovers. Same with McDuffie.

Originally Posted by tk13:
I'd put money on one of the DBs. Chamarri Conner would be a really great guess. Played great in the playoffs and this team does such a good job developing DBs. With Sneed gone he'll probably get more shots at playing slot CB too.
Conner is a good guess. I’ve loved what I’ve seen from him so far.

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Hopefully whoever is playing at LT.
Agreed. If I had my pick, make it a young guy at LT. That would have the greatest impact on this coming season.

Originally Posted by SurroundedByMorons:
It would be fantastic if Hollywood would breakout.
I feel like Hollywood is already a household name. Like a poor man’s Brandin Cooks.

A breakout year for him would be like 1,200+ yards, which would be nice. Even better if we’re still able to get great production out of Kelce and Rice.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:07 AM 06-17-2024
This is the year for Jody fortson.... damn. He's a dolphin. Guess it has to be justyn Ross then.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:11 AM 06-17-2024
Breakout and rookie don't really go hand in hand but I'm gonna say Jaden Hicks.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:14 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You should remove the quotation mark key from your keyboard. It will result in missed apostrophes, but you will sound far less like an idiot than your current state of vomiting unnecessary quotation marks all over your posts.
Your "arrogance" always proceeds you, but Jesus died for that "arrogance" and He still "loves you"! Quotation marks just for you!:-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up