ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar accused of Armed Robbery
scho63 12:08 PM 11-18-2020
Do we now gotta worry if we sign him that the Chiefs locker room and facilities will start having shit stolen? :-)

Kelce: "Hey what the fuck happened to my Louis Vuitton coat and Gucci bag?" :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:20 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Do we now gotta worry if we sign him that the Chiefs locker room and facilities will start having shit stolen? :-)

Kelce: "Hey what the fuck happened to my Louis Vuitton coat and Gucci bag?" :-)
Lee dat, iss fake.

[Reply]
BossChief 09:22 PM 11-18-2020
I mean...I doubt even a slouch like Gettleman outright releases the player and the commissioner puts him on his list if the kid didn’t make a horrible mistake, but it’s possible. All I care about is what he does from this point forward.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:35 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I mean...I doubt even a slouch like Gettleman outright releases the player and the commissioner puts him on his list if the kid didn’t make a horrible mistake, but it’s possible. All I care about is what he does from this point forward.
People need to remember that these are kids. They do dumb stuff.

If I had tons of money and people all telling me how great I was when I was 22, I'm sure I would've done some dumb shit and might've gotten in trouble that would've had other people scratching their heads.

The Giants entire organization is clearly in disarray, and I'm not too overly worried about anyone's attitude in THAT building.

I'm interested in what happens NOW. I'm confident that in THIS building, with this coaching staff and teammates like Mathieu to show Baker how to be a professional and get his shit together that he will and we'll be talking about this all a year from now as what a steal we got.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:59 AM 11-20-2020
Hopefully, he can turn his life around and be a solid player for us.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:05 AM 11-20-2020
We live in a world now where we have Super Bowl rings, the MVP, stars at every position, and now recent first-round picks fall into our laps. Drink up, gentlemen, because this will someday be the good old days.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:17 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We live in a world now where we have Super Bowl rings, the MVP, stars at every position, and now recent first-round picks fall into our laps. Drink up, gentlemen, because this will someday be the good old days.
DeAndre Baker was also drafted 1 pick after what was supposed to be the Chiefs pick that they traded away for Frank Clark.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:18 AM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Who ever thought that would be all true the years we seen this team ups and downs with different QBs.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up