ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
ToxSocks 11:59 AM 11-12-2019
Listen Chiefs fans, pull the goddamn sand out of your vaginas. Stop moping around the forum with your "woe is me" crap.

This is a playoff caliber football team that is STILL in the top echelon of the NFL.

All it takes is a streak to get hot.

That streak starts in Mehico vs the Chargers.

Gordon and Ekeler are NOT going to run all over the Chiefs. Bosa is NOT going to dominate our OL.

Allen and Williams will NOT be feasting.

The NFL is a game of matchups and the Chiefs are a bad matchup for the Chargers.

Stop being so emo, the Chiefs are gonna have a get well game vs the Chargers.
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:15 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Listen Chiefs fans, pull the goddamn sand out of your vaginas. Stop moping around the forum with your "woe is me" crap.

This is a playoff caliber football team that is STILL in the top echelon of the NFL.

All it takes is a streak to get hot.

That streak starts in Mehico vs the Chargers.

Gordon and Ekeler are NOT going to run all over the Chiefs. Bosa is NOT going to dominate our OL.

Allen and Williams will NOT be feasting.

The NFL is a game of matchups and the Chiefs are a bad matchup for the Chargers.

Stop being so emo, the Chiefs are gonna have a get well game vs the Chargers.
I sure hope so , that way we can go into the bye with some positivity
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:24 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Wanna bet???:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:01 PM 11-12-2019
It is hard to guess what will happen in this game. Rivers looks like a worse version of Eli Manning now, but I have zero faith in fat Andy getting his team up to play.

Andy will find a way to lose this one I would bet. Afterward will say "We need to clean up all those fumbles, stupid penalties, fielding punts inside the 5, blocked field goals, bad snaps, shoddy run defense, long pass completions because the Safties blew their assignments, stupid time outs, terrible play calls in crucial drives- then say- that is on me!"
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:01 PM 11-12-2019
90% of posters here are soft.

Bitch all you want if they lose a playoff game in agonizing fashion, or fail to reach the playoffs, but this loss means next to nothing. They lost a game they should have won. That's what it means. Get over it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:00 PM 11-12-2019
Apparently PFF loved Wisniewski this week against TEN. Had him as the #2 rated pass blocking guard.

I’ll have to look for myself, but either way, I think he’s probably better than Wylie. Will be interesting to see who plays once LDT returns.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:44 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Apparently PFF loved Wisniewski this week against TEN. Had him as the #2 rated pass blocking guard.

I’ll have to look for myself, but either way, I think he’s probably better than Wylie. Will be interesting to see who plays once LDT returns.
Film checks out, Wis is pretty good. Understands angles and leverage quite well, plays smart. He should probably stick over Wylie, although he played decently well too.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:29 PM 11-12-2019
Chargers get 11 days rest compared to KC's 8...this should never happen in a late divisional match-up...especially considering they were both 12-4 last year.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:42 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Chargers get 11 days rest compared to KC's 8...this should never happen in a late divisional match-up...especially considering they were both 12-4 last year.
And KC gets Oakland coming off the bye....

Your point?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:23 PM 11-12-2019
Erving is gonna get destroyed. He’s caused more injuries to chiefs players than other teams players have
[Reply]
BossChief 01:00 AM 11-13-2019
If this Chiefs team is a true Super Bowl contender, they will do to SD what they did to Denver.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:15 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If this Chiefs team is a true Super Bowl contender, they will do to SD what they did to Denver.
Too late. If this team were a true SB contender, they would have beaten the shitty Titans.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:01 AM 11-13-2019
D looks gassed in the majority of games in the second half. I can't imagine what they will look like at that altitude in the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:03 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Too late. If this team were a true SB contender, they would have beaten the shitty Titans.
So should the Patriots last year then. This "logic" is dumb as fuck
[Reply]
Eureka 03:36 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
The Titans were only shitty when Marriotta was QB.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up