ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WR Zay Jones scheduled to visit the Chiefs on Thursday [signed with Arizona]
Warpaint69 11:07 AM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Let camp decide that. That’s what it’s for. Both guys need to be playing for their career this summer.
If the Chiefs were to sign Zay Jones, I'll be interested in any guaranteed money or any incentives attached to whats likely a 1 yr deal. That will say plenty about their feelings on the depth.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:33 AM 05-09-2024
I would not be opposed to signing him. Seems like a no brainer, assuming no major health issues.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:43 AM 05-09-2024
I'd consider a deal at/near what OBJ got for him. Probably a little less than that, but honestly, Zay's been genuinely good more recently than OBJ has been. He's a little more advanced in the offense and has some slightly better size as well.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:48 AM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd consider a deal at/near what OBJ got for him. Probably a little less than that, but honestly, Zay's been genuinely good more recently than OBJ has been. He's a little more advanced in the offense and has some slightly better size as well.
He's been to see several teams. Is he a smart shopper or asking more than we expect?
[Reply]
O.city 09:43 AM 05-09-2024
Just cut Moore now then.

I don't think they will but a Jones signing would be a good case for it. It also may mean they think Rice is out a while.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:45 AM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Just cut Moore now then.

I don't think they will but a Jones signing would be a good case for it. It also may mean they think Rice is out a while.
Why?

To what benefit?

Oh sure, i think it's a foregone conclusion at that point, but what if Toney's leg gets bitten off by a crocodile or something. (Honestly, I'd just sign MVS and still cut Moore). Or what if Moore just comes into camp and is actually good?

There's just nothing gained by it.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:05 AM 05-09-2024
Why?

Or what if Moore just comes into camp and is actually good?
This is the part that I have little faith in occurring. I think there is a better chance of Toney fixing his brain farts than Moore getting better.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:26 AM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
This is the part that I have little faith in occurring. I think there is a better chance of Toney fixing his brain farts than Moore getting better.
Yeah, Moore is not making this team. He doesn't play ST so he has literally no use if he's not catching passes, which he sucks at.

Kind of limits his options.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:46 AM 05-09-2024
Just cut Moore now then.

Why would they cut him now? Might as well carry him through camp and see if he's actually improved at all.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:46 AM 05-09-2024
Just cut Moore now then.

Moore is one Toney injury away from making the roster. C'mon now, Moore has value as a camp body at the very least. No way they cut him before the end of camp.
[Reply]
O.city 09:49 AM 05-09-2024
Why?

To what benefit?

Oh sure, i think it's a foregone conclusion at that point, but what if Toney's leg gets bitten off by a crocodile or something. (Honestly, I'd just sign MVS and still cut Moore). Or what if Moore just comes into camp and is actually good?

Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Why would they cut him now? Might as well carry him through camp and see if he's actually improved at all.
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Moore is one Toney injury away from making the roster. C'mon now, Moore has value as a camp body at the very least. No way they cut him before the end of camp.
Because he's not good and hasn't ever been good.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:49 AM 05-09-2024
Why?

To what benefit?

Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Everyone thinks you're an asshole, O.City.
[Reply]
O.city 10:00 AM 05-09-2024
Everyone thinks you're an asshole, O.City.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:03 AM 05-09-2024

via GIPHY

Horse Woman GIFfrom Horse GIFs

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 05-09-2024
Just cut Moore now then.

Wtf
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up