ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Life Is Good
lewdog 09:01 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Sunflowers, carrots, beans (Red and Bush), lettuce, cabbage, squash, bell peppers, jalapeños, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, garlic, cucumber, broccoli, and strawberries.

Our farm also has 13 varieties of apple and 7 varieties of pears... along with 3 kinds of grapes and a hand full of rasperry bushes.
Please share some pictures in the gardening thread as you go. That is so awesome!

I'm getting tons of cherry tomatoes here right now. I plan to shade cloth my raised bed in Phoenix for the first time and see if I can keep them producing through our hot as hell summers.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:26 PM 04-15-2021
Well...new to me anyway...
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 04-16-2021
My wife and I had dinner and drinks with Bugeater and his wife a couple of weeks ago.

It was a good time and as always, it was fun to meet charming, pleasant people through Chiefsplanet.

Bugeater wasn't terrible, either.

:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:31 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
My wife and I had dinner and drinks with Bugeater and his wife a couple of weeks ago.

It was a good time and as always, it was fun to meet charming, pleasant people through Chiefsplanet.

Bugeater wasn't terrible, either.

[Reply]
stevieray 10:31 AM 04-16-2021
Life IS good, even when it's crappy.

Or as Mellencamp wrote:

"Life is short even in its longest days"

If you can get to that place, your whole perspective changes.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:17 PM 05-10-2021
My Daughter's getting married in 11 days and the guy she is marrying loves her and is a great man with a good job.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:24 PM 05-10-2021
I got bumped up to full time at work fuck yeah. Plus get friday saturday off which mean not dealing with idiots. Plus work 8 to 5 which mean i can get shit done after work.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:21 AM 08-28-2021
August 28th is National Cherry Turnover Day!
[Reply]
F150 05:34 AM 08-28-2021
Have two excellent whitetail bucks showing up on trail cameras, I bad need to lose some pounds, I'm going Dove hunting next week with friends I've hunted with since 1980 and the Chiefs PreSeason look like team we have dreamed of forever.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:45 AM 08-28-2021
Two good things going on for me right now…

1) I’ve been really focusing on getting healthier as I approach 40. Been hitting the gym consistently for the first time in a decade. Down about 15 pounds since i started and feeling good!

2) I recently was head hunted for a gig that was going to offer me a huge (25 percent) raise. I didn’t want to take it, but still told my current gig about the offer. My work matched the offer to keep me.

Oh, and the twins started kindergarten and are loving it. So things around here are stellar!
[Reply]
burt 08:23 AM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Two good things going on for me right now…

1) I’ve been really focusing on getting healthier as I approach 40. Been hitting the gym consistently for the first time in a decade. Down about 15 pounds since i started and feeling good!

2) I recently was head hunted for a gig that was going to offer me a huge (25 percent) raise. I didn’t want to take it, but still told my current gig about the offer. My work matched the offer to keep me.

Oh, and the twins started kindergarten and are loving it. So things around here are stellar!
And don't forget, there is a new Dune movie coming, that looks pretty damn good.....
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up