ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Return on investment for Rodgers is...
Nickhead 01:13 AM 09-12-2023
$18,512,500 per play. Holy hell this man ruins everything he touches :-)

it's either that or he is Robin Hood and going to hand out all his rapings from the NFL after his career is over. :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:15 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
You have to feel at least a little bit bad for those Jets fans. So much misery for so long, they thought they had it this year with rodgers and a stacked team. Biggest blue balls ever for sports.
Have you been to NYC/Jersey?

Those guys are assholes assholes.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:19 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Kaepernick? Brady? It seems like the obvious answer here is Sanchez.
They need to trade for Josh Allen. He seems effective at completing passes to Jets players.

[Reply]
Bump 03:41 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
Have you been to NYC/Jersey?

Those guys are assholes assholes.
nope! but that's probably a good point
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:50 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
Shouldn’t have traded for a 90% retired dude.

He looked way light in TC.
That's a pretty good point.

It isn't often that a guy kinda checks out and then rediscovers his fire.

And when he essentially refuses to play in the pre-season, it probably shouldn't come as a huge shock when he isn't quite as crisp and misses a wide open short slant that leads to him taking a hit.

Rodgers opens himself up to personal attacks but I don't even know that they're necessary here.
[Reply]
Spott 03:51 PM 09-12-2023
You have to feel at least a little bit bad for those Jets fans. So much misery for so long, they thought they had it this year with rodgers and a stacked team. Biggest blue balls ever for sports.
I assume having two teams in the same city lessens the blow, somewhat. At least they were able to see the Giants win a few Super Bowls.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:51 PM 09-12-2023
Absolutely.

And of course people forget that until five years ago, we were only one season in the distant past better off. Any Chiefs fan who didn't stumble onto the bandwagon post-Mahomes gets it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:53 PM 09-12-2023
Can anyone explain the point of the Nyj OTs cut-blocking like that? Not that they were shitty efforts, I can see that, but why even employ cut-blocks on those plays? Especially when the first one was as shitty as it was.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 03:54 PM 09-12-2023
Aaron Rodgers said he was "manifesting" a Super Bowl....

Man, ayahuasca is a hell of a drug....
[Reply]
Fishels 04:16 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I would go so far as to say it might be the most rollercoaster-ish devastating injury any fan base has ever experienced given the circumstances. Terrible if you love football too as the Jets were going to be a lot of fun to watch.
I am sad about it today and I’m not a Jets fan. Can’t imagine what it’s like for the true die hards
[Reply]
HayWire 04:18 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Absolutely.

And of course people forget that until five years ago, we were only one season in the distant past better off. Any Chiefs fan who didn't stumble onto the bandwagon post-Mahomes gets it.
I understand. I had season tickets through Romeo Herm Pioli and for some stupid ass reason I went to every game.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:20 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I understand. I had season tickets through Romeo Herm Pioli and for some stupid ass reason I went to every game.
Those were the good old days where they didn't kick you out of the parking lot as soon as kickoff happened. There were many a game we just stayed in the parking lot and partied because the Chiefs were so awful then.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 04:31 PM 09-12-2023
Going with the ROI theme, you would have to think that Rodgers gives back some guaranteed money when he retires.
[Reply]
jettio 04:35 PM 09-12-2023
As for recovery, Rodgers is fortunate to have his build and that it was his left leg injured.

Dan Marino popped his right Achilles and since that was his push off leg and surgery techniques were not as good then as now, and he was a bigger build, he lost a lot of velocity and distance on his throws.
[Reply]
Womble 04:42 PM 09-12-2023
I'm struggling to figure out a way we can take advantage of the Rodgers injury by some sort of trade that involves CEH heading to the Jets. I am sure someone smarter than me can figure this out but I'm drawing a blank at the mo.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:45 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Aaron Rodgers said he was "manifesting" a Super Bowl....

Man, ayahuasca is a hell of a drug....
ayahuasta luego
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up