ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 594 of 617
« First < 94494544584590591592593594 595596597598604 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Titty Meat 10:20 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Coming from you? Really? You don't get to determine "pathetic" around here.
"Around here" being the keyword.

You really think Hootie will take any advice given here? No. Not because he's dumb but because of the kind of personality. The guy will learn from his own mistakes.
rico 10:24 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I thought Rico was going to bust another roast out yesterday. I've got almost an hour to kill before I hit the hay and I was hoping to have time to read half of one of his roasts. C'mon Rico, entertain me.
I'm going to take another stab at the Hootie roast. I'm going to attempt to redeem myself.

I'm freaking tired right now though. I spent 8a-12p in class, 12p-2p shopping for my wedding reception stuff and playing buzztime trivia with my dad at BWW and 3p-now creating a 146 question set of online flashcards for my Pharmacology class to utilize for a test we have ...People in my class are loving them some rico because of that shit, but damn, I am freaking drained. Sporadically posted on here a few times tonight...I've mentioned this before, but sometimes CP is like my smoke-break since I don't smoke.

Tired as shit now, a lot of studying tomorrow...I'll whip something up eventually though.
rico 10:26 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
"Around here" being the keyword.

You really think Hootie will take any advice given here? No. Not because he's dumb but because of the kind of personality. The guy will learn from his own mistakes.
A kinesthetic learner...often times learning from the negative experiences. I'd be a lying sack of shit if I were to say I couldn't relate to that.
J Diddy 10:41 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
FU
First management job ever. I owned LJS.
J Diddy 10:42 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
A kinesthetic learner...often times learning from the negative experiences. I'd be a lying sack of shit if I were to say I couldn't relate to that.
Not a big fan of your avatar. Wish you'd have went with the Rico Suave fucker instead, but, hey, to each their own.
J Diddy 10:44 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
They were comparing me to Joey earlier.

That was low.
You're coming off like Joey now. You're like a cross between American Pie's Jim and Joey, with a little bit of stiffler and antifreeze.

Shock value isn't comedic, it's people laughing at somebody stupid enough to do something that a normal person wouldn't do.

I hope you figure that out before Clint Eastwood outlives you.
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:45 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Not a big fan of your avatar. Wish you'd have went with the Rico Suave fucker instead, but, hey, to each their own.
Why? Does Uncle Rico remind you of every Chiefs QB since Montana?
J Diddy 10:46 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Why? Does Uncle Rico remind you of every Chiefs QB since Montana?
nah, just Geno smith
rico 10:48 PM 06-24-2013
Not a big fan of your avatar. Wish you'd have went with the Rico Suave ****er instead, but, hey, to each their own.
To be honest, I think I'd prefer it also. My last name is relatively similar to "Suave," which is how I got the nickname, "Rico," years ago when that song came out....I was like 7 or 8 years old.

I've just had so many people on here make the "Uncle Rico" connections, presumably because it's a football board and Uncle Rico can throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.

I haven't been able to get my avatar right, for the life of me...I want to find something that fits and that I won't feel the need to change...ever. It probably will end up being Rico Suave.
Consistent1 12:40 AM 06-25-2013
To be honest, I think I'd prefer it also. My last name is relatively similar to "Suave," which is how I got the nickname, "Rico," years ago when that song came out....I was like 7 or 8 years old.

I've just had so many people on here make the "Uncle Rico" connections, presumably because it's a football board and Uncle Rico can throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.

I haven't been able to get my avatar right, for the life of me...I want to find something that fits and that I won't feel the need to change...ever. It probably will end up being Rico Suave.
You could in theory beg for a username change and come back with a clean slate, no? Maybe just create a gimmick?
rico 12:54 AM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by Consistent1:
You could in theory beg for a username change and come back with a clean slate, no? Maybe just create a gimmick?
Nah. I don't care how stupid you (and others) think I am or have been with this username. I'll own up to my "rico" name. Not ashamed.
Consistent1 01:00 AM 06-25-2013
Nah. I don't care how stupid you (and others) think I am or have been with this username. I'll own up to my "rico" name. Not ashamed.
Don't be a baby, come back with a "Hootie's Girl" gimmick.
rico 01:05 AM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by Consistent1:
Don't be a baby, come back with a "Hootie's Girl" gimmick.
But, but, but.....I'm not a lesbian....?????

Considering the way he has depicted some of his ol' girlfriends, it would be a pretty nice gimmick, I must say.
DaneMcCloud 01:07 AM 06-25-2013
nah, just Geno smith
boom goes the dynamite
crazycoffey 01:13 AM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
They were comparing me to Joey earlier.

That was low.
Yeah, to disrespect Joey like that....
Page 594 of 617
« First < 94494544584590591592593594 595596597598604 > Last »
Up