ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 591 of 617
« First < 91491541581587588589590591 592593594595601 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Saul Good 04:59 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Link to the royals stories?
Posted via Mobile Device
That part wasn't all true. (It was actually Mitch Williams and Rob Dibble.)
LiveSteam 06:40 PM 06-24-2013
I think I still have that nail vid somewhere
Saul Good 06:54 PM 06-24-2013
Are the roasts still worth doing, or has the concept (or material) gotten stale? I can't even tell anymore.
patteeu 06:57 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Are the roasts still worth doing, or has the concept (or material) gotten stale? I can't even tell anymore.
They're still funny to me.
blaise 07:00 PM 06-24-2013
I thought it was funny. Just do it if the mood strikes you.
SAUTO 07:22 PM 06-24-2013
I laugh at most. Keep them up
Posted via Mobile Device
cosmo20002 07:22 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Usually I just derive a mild bit of amusement out of busting your balls and you're right, I'm not in your fan club. But stories like the above are exactly how people die and land on Darwin's lists. We're glad you're a seemingly productive member of society and that you aren't a criminal. You're probably pretty good for your local economy as well.

But these stories aren't funny. They're sad. I'm not saying they're sad in order to be a judgmental prick about it. You said something about croaking in a previous post... that's not what I want. I think most of the last 50 posts or so have been out of concern for your well-being than busting your balls or judging you. Just for whatever it's worth. When is the last time you had a thorough physical?
I bet he has some stories where there was a finger up his butt. That kind of counts.
Sully 07:24 PM 06-24-2013
I would think it'd be easier to do 100 roasts of 1 person, than 1 roast of 100 different people, for this very reason. I also think 100 was far too ambitious (and unless you wrote a list ahead of time, a PITA).
You're doing great, but after a while you'll be dressing up the same joke with a few changed details.
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:29 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
It's not like I never broke or fucked stuff up when drunk - I caused my share of damage back in the day. The worst thing I ever did was crawl over the top of my best friend's dad's restored '55 Chevy - leaving scratches from my class ring, watch and belt buckle from the hood to the trunk (and I still hear about it, too, over 30 years later). I've fallen and knocked shit over, puked in bad places, set a couple of things on fire with wayward cigarettes, but never deliberately.

All the drunken escapades I've been through from high school to the Navy and beyond, I've never seen anybody intentionally destroy something like that. I guess I just got wasted with a better class of people.
I once decided to throw a keg shell through drywall at our party house. Several times.

I also have a video of a dude who passed out drunk in our front yard. Some guys pissed on him, and another guy threw a folded up metal chair on his near corpse over and over again.

:-)
Saul Good 07:31 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
It's not like I never broke or fucked stuff up when drunk - I caused my share of damage back in the day. The worst thing I ever did was crawl over the top of my best friend's dad's restored '55 Chevy - leaving scratches from my class ring, watch and belt buckle from the hood to the trunk (and I still hear about it, too, over 30 years later). I've fallen and knocked shit over, puked in bad places, set a couple of things on fire with wayward cigarettes, but never deliberately.

All the drunken escapades I've been through from high school to the Navy and beyond, I've never seen anybody intentionally destroy something like that. I guess I just got wasted with a better class of people.
In fairness, the car wasn't really a classic 30+ years ago. It was just an old car.
Pasta Little Brioni 07:32 PM 06-24-2013
They are still funny. You are doing a pretty good job at righting the ship for 10K.
stevieray 07:32 PM 06-24-2013
you could try razor sharp one liners per poster...
DeezNutz 07:35 PM 06-24-2013
In fairness, the car wasn't really a classic 30+ years ago. It was just an old car.
And it wouldn't have been scratched had he weighed less.

I keed.
Frazod 07:48 PM 06-24-2013
Yeah, it was nasty. White with blue trim, straight line 6 cylinder engine and 3 on the tree shifter. There was never a time it would have been cool.

It's vile, hulking remains are still parked in a field near my buddy's house. The scratches I put on all those years ago are now rusty gouges. :-)
rico 07:54 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I once decided to throw a keg shell through drywall at our party house. Several times.

I also have a video of a dude who passed out drunk in our front yard. Some guys pissed on him, and another guy threw a folded up metal chair on his near corpse over and over again.

Page 591 of 617
« First < 91491541581587588589590591 592593594595601 > Last »
Up