ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 588 of 617
« First < 88488538578584585586587588 589590591592598 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

LoneWolf 02:31 PM 06-24-2013
I've been to Orlando six or seven times and always in July/August. I was sweating like Clay in a whorehouse the entire time.
patteeu 02:34 PM 06-24-2013
Hootie, I enjoy your stories and your carefree persona, but even if you don't tell us about it, it's good to start thinking about some of these issues of health and long term happiness. I think you're smart enough to figure these things out so I have confidence it will work out in the end. You just don't want to wait until you actually have a health problem or a difficult lifestyle situation before you transition into the next stage of your life.
rico 02:34 PM 06-24-2013
Meh, if a city/town has more than another city/town, it definitely has it's advantages/conveniences. Doesn't necessarily mean you're destined to have a better time there though. A lot depends on what you make of it. I grew up and live in a town of 1500. I've had some awesome times in my home time.

Every year I go to Chicago for Lollapalooza. Just got married in Las Vegas a month ago. Awesome experience and had fun while I was there...but would prefer living in my rinky-dinky home town...and it's not even close. To me, it's a "little dab will do ya" type of thing when it comes to raging in big cities compared to raging in small towns.
ThaVirus 02:35 PM 06-24-2013
:-) Well yeah, man. That's literally THE WORST TIME to be here. The hottest months of the year and right in the middle of hurricane/ rain season. A typical day here in July is going to be 95 degrees. It'll rain for about 45 minutes anywhere from 3-4 PM like clockwork. The rain goes away and the sun comes out - instant sauna.

It really is a peach from September to May though.
DaKCMan AP 02:37 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You get used to it...

And it's worth it to have 75 degree temps in the middle of February.
You more than get used to it. Anytime I travel somewhere else (recently Vegas, Colorado, & Minnesota) I can't take the dryness. As soon as I'm back in FL and the humidity hits I feel better.
DaKCMan AP 02:38 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I've been to Orlando six or seven times and always in July/August. I was sweating like Clay in a whorehouse the entire time.
Worst time to visit.
NewChief 02:40 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Meh, people make too much of a deal over age. And I personally think there are plenty of girls in their early twenties who are secretly (and many times openly) attracted to older men...all the way to 45 or so.

I dated this girl for a couple weeks when I was 18 years old... I swear, she wanted my dad's nut's more than she wanted mine...and I was looking pretty damn good around that time. She wouldn't ever stop talking about how sexy she thought he was...and he was 40...and bald....and had been bald since he was in his early to mid twenties. At that point, he had close to zero hair on top of his head...had one of those little "strips" that went around his head.

Age is over-dramatized. Considering things don't get sick/illegal, age ain't nuttin' but a thang.

Younger women may want an older dude who has his shit together, not an old dude who acts like John Belushi.
Hootie 02:42 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Younger women may want an older dude who has his shit together, not an old dude who acts like John Belushi.
I like you bro. Come party with me sometime.
NewChief 02:43 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I like you bro. Come party with me sometime.
Haha. I don't think that would be a good idea. I love being verbally obnoxious and talking about the most offensive tasteless shit in the world... but not in public. I get pretty irate about public idiocy.
rico 02:48 PM 06-24-2013
In some cases. Younger women can be complicated people though. I know this 40 year old dude who is the epitome of a train-wreck. I mean, Hootie multiplied by 100. Hootie's partying tendencies are perceived as being way more extreme than they actually are, IMO...possibly because a large percentage of what you hear from the guy are the drunken sexcapades...but I know plenty of 28+ people who are more dependent on alcohol use than him.

Anyways, this 40 year old dude who shaves his head, has a beard (that he colors regularly) and just carries on like a drunken 16 year old every night he goes out (which is every night), is able to pull in tail from 18 years on up on a regular basis. And he's a complete loser, but real popular due to being a party dude. And on top of it, he snorts coke. He's STILL able to reel in popular, pretty, respectable girls.

Women are unpredictable and weird, man.
NewChief 02:50 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
And on top of it, he snorts coke, so he's able to reel in popular, pretty, respectable girls.
FYP

Cocaine is a hell of a drug, but you're right that there are exceptions. I don't know how "respectable" those 18 year old girls are who are sleeping with him, or if they maintain their respectability. It sounds like this guy you're describing comes across as a high roller, though... even if other adults can see through his bullshit... 18 year old chicks may not.
Hootie 02:52 PM 06-24-2013
Haha. I don't think that would be a good idea. I love being verbally obnoxious and talking about the most offensive tasteless shit in the world... but not in public. I get pretty irate about public idiocy.
you'd have a good time

a lot of people I drink with absolutely hated me at first

and then they figured me out
Hootie 02:52 PM 06-24-2013
I guarantee if I ever showed up at a CP bash or something...

people on this board (like Phil) who absolutely loathe me would end up thinking, "meh, he's not so bad."
rico 02:53 PM 06-24-2013
FYP

Cocaine is a hell of a drug, but you're right that there are exceptions. I don't know how "respectable" those 18 year old girls are who are sleeping with him, or if they maintain their respectability. It sounds like this guy you're describing comes across as a high roller, though... even if other adults can see through his bullshit... 18 year old chicks may not.
Well, to clarify a bit, the "respectable" ones are ones who have probably heard about him doing it, but believe him when he tells them he doesn't.

Coke is the devil.
rico 02:54 PM 06-24-2013
FYP

He's not really a high-roller...but moreso a product of being spoiled rotten by his parents. His parents still pay his rent/utilities/everything.
Page 588 of 617
« First < 88488538578584585586587588 589590591592598 > Last »
Up