ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 587 of 617
« First < 87487537577583584585586587 588589590591597 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Frazod 02:02 PM 06-24-2013
The good news for Hootie is it's 3:00. His support group should be getting out of class about now.
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:04 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
If you want to make 40 you'll one day trade your three-beer-trigger for a twelve-step-program.
:-)
tooge 02:05 PM 06-24-2013
OH, and I'm not trying to be too critical. I go out with the fellas about once a month, have a few beers, and shoot the shit. Then, about 3 times a year, usually at a bbq or tennis match, I get really plastered with several pals. But doing it Tuesday through sunday sounds like problem drinking to me. You are wrecking your liver right now. Also, you never know when you are going to do something, ala jumping onto a table, and actually hurt yourself worse than you wish you had.
loochy 02:13 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
OH, and I'm not trying to be too critical. I go out with the fellas about once a month, have a few beers, and shoot the shit. Then, about 3 times a year, usually at a bbq or tennis match, I get really plastered with several pals. But doing it Tuesday through sunday sounds like problem drinking to me. You are wrecking your liver right now. Also, you never know when you are going to do something, ala jumping onto a table, and actually hurt yourself worse than you wish you had.
oh well that can't happen to me because of *insert excuse here*
ThaVirus 02:15 PM 06-24-2013
What else is there to do in the Midwest ?

When I lived there, that's all those fuckers ever did.
Hootie 02:16 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
one time

it was probably -20 degrees outside

FREEZING

I get to my apt at about 1 AM...my friends are still out

I'm SO drunk.

I don't have my keys (or so I thought)...so I have no way of getting in. I'm fucked. So the genius that I am...I try kicking through my living room window. (I figured this out later). Apparently it didn't work.

So I'm like..."fuck." So I was like fine...I'm going to fall asleep outside and my roommate will drag me in when he gets home. So I put my hands in my pocket for warmth and I find my keys.

3 days later the mailman knocks on the door and he's like "hey you know your window is like shattered, right?"

so I go look...

apparently I was more successful than originally thought

Yep.
Hootie 02:16 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
oh well that can't happen to me because of *insert excuse here*
Oh well. I guess if I croke you guys will get rid of a lot of unnecessary drama. Win/win.
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:21 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
Oh well. I guess if I croke you guys will get rid of a lot of unnecessary drama. Win/win.

loochy 02:21 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What else is there to do in the Midwest ?

When I lived there, that's all those fuckers ever did.
What is there to do anywhere else?

Do the activities you like to do. Some people just like to drink.
rico 02:24 PM 06-24-2013
This is funny.

Because I tell my roommate the same thing (who is in a serious relationship and jealous of my absolute freedom.)

I had a meltdown when I turned 28. I said, and I quote:

"Dude, 27 was bad enough. 28? These girls are going to start hearing my age and just freaking out. I literally have like 1.5 years left before I have to grow up because 22 year olds will only go so far."

I mean. The chant at my ex's was consistently 27! 27! 27! When her younger sister was over with all of the 19 year olds some of them were legitimately creeped out. People couldn't believe I was 27.

I just have SO MUCH more fun with that age group. The current girl I'm "seeing" is...you guessed it. 22.

The line I generally have to use is this:

"OMG YOU'RE 28!?!"

Yeah. Hey. Question? How old is your mom?

"45."

Oh. Cool. How old is your dad?

"52."

Oh. Ok.

Usually goes right over their head.

A lot of times I do the "hey when I'm 90 you'll be 85."

That's effective.
Meh, people make too much of a deal over age. And I personally think there are plenty of girls in their early twenties who are secretly (and many times openly) attracted to older men...all the way to 45 or so.

I dated this girl for a couple weeks when I was 18 years old... I swear, she wanted my dad's nut's more than she wanted mine...and I was looking pretty damn good around that time. She wouldn't ever stop talking about how sexy she thought he was...and he was 40...and bald....and had been bald since he was in his early to mid twenties. At that point, he had close to zero hair on top of his head...had one of those little "strips" that went around his head.

Age is over-dramatized. Considering things don't get sick/illegal, age ain't nuttin' but a thang.

ThaVirus 02:24 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
What is there to do anywhere else?

Do the activities you like to do. Some people just like to drink.
Seriously?

There's tons more to do in Orlando than there is in Champaign, Illinois.
Hootie 02:25 PM 06-24-2013
Seriously?

There's tons more to do in Orlando than there is Champaign, Illinois.
Do they have a movie theater?

If so, then yep.
LoneWolf 02:26 PM 06-24-2013
Seriously?

There's tons more to do in Orlando than there is in Champaign, Illinois.
Yes, like sweat your balls off in the 80 percent humidity.
Frazod 02:28 PM 06-24-2013
Make sure you leave instructions to notify us if this happens.

Write "Tell them I'm dead at ChiefsPlanet.com" with a Sharpie on the bottom of something your friends are sure to steal from your apartment.
ThaVirus 02:29 PM 06-24-2013
Do they have a movie theater?

If so, then yep.
Ouch. I'm sorry, bro.

Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Yes, like sweat your balls off in the 80 percent humidity.
You get used to it...

And it's worth it to have 75 degree temps in the middle of February.
Page 587 of 617
« First < 87487537577583584585586587 588589590591597 > Last »
Up