Page 585 of 4910
« First < 85485535575581582583584585 58658758858959563568510851585 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 11:55 AM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You're not smart enough for me to care...in RL our paths would never cross.
You appear to be out of excuses. Got it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:04 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
You appear to be out of excuses. Got it.
And you have no discernible observations....

So the officials just decide to just hand Washington a fumble after a Cleveland player emerges from a scrum with it...despite no video evidence that the Redskins actually recovered. Not surprising, NFL supports the decision by it's hand-picked, unregulated refs...funny how things never work out for the Browns.

Enjoy wasting your time/money on an entity designed to exploit you...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...owns-on-fumble
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 12:19 PM 10-03-2016

Enjoy wasting your time/money on an entity designed to exploit you...
Wait, didn't you watch some games this weekend?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:28 PM 10-03-2016
And I'm not strong enough mentally/emotionally to just admit that it isn't all fixed...
But instead, that the team I like just isn't that good at building a championship roster and isn't committed to greatness.

Fixed your post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:29 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Honestly, if you truly believe all this... why do you still watch? It sounds like it is a burden on your soul, just walk away. Find another hobby. It's not like you're saving anyone by preaching the noise. Just save yourself and find something that makes you happy.
I was giving it one last chance...but the officiating has, somehow, become even more f@cked up. I almost like they arent even trying to hide it anymore. Everyone is acting like this is an accident... it's not. It's greed and power...they are using their media mouth-pieces to push detection away from the source.

It all comes back to the network deal...maximizing advertisement revenue became the objective. They know if games are lop-sided, they lose viewers in the 2nd half. Then you have the spread in Vegas..where a single point differential can mean 10's of millions in profit. All you have to do is call one late PI (that cant be reviewed)....easy money. The catch is..they can never be arrested for it. Just say "sorry" and deposit the cash.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:34 PM 10-03-2016
I was giving it one last chance...but the officiating has, somehow, become even more f@cked up. I almost like they arent even trying to hide it anymore. Everyone is acting like this is an accident... it's not. It's greed and power...they are using their media mouth-pieces to push detection away from the source.

It all comes back to the network deal...maximizing advertisement revenue became the objective. They know if games are lop-sided, they lose viewers in the 2nd half. Then you have the point spread in Vegas..where a single point differential can mean 10's of millions in profit. All you have to do is call one PI late....easy money.
Don't get me wrong... it's fun reading. You've mentioned (as have others) that ratings are down because of the way last season ended and all the crazy you've posted.

Personally, I think it's because a lot of the prime time games have sucked.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 12:35 PM 10-03-2016

It all comes back to the network deal...maximizing advertisement revenue became the objective. They know if games are lop-sided, they lose viewers in the 2nd half. Then you have the spread in Vegas..where a single point differential can mean 10's of millions in profit. All you have to do is call one late PI (that cant be reviewed)....easy money. The catch is..they can never be arrested for it. Just say "sorry" and deposit the cash.
By clicking and linking an article about a blown call, you are de facto supporting the NFL. You realize this, right?
[Reply]
New World Order 12:40 PM 10-03-2016
Don't worry about it Blackop.

Just more WWE Wrestlemania bs.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:43 PM 10-03-2016
Then you have this little "predictive programming" nugget dropped by the head of officiating during the off-season.

For those ignorant to propaganda techniques...predictive programming is implemented by someone in authority. It plants a seed of suggestion...towards an event that hasn't happened yet. When the event comes to fruition...those exposed to the narrative are more likely to accept a situation where, before, would have rejected it.

[Reply]
Steve Sewell 01:00 PM 10-03-2016
Then you have this little "predictive programming" nugget dropped by the head of officiating during the off-season.

For those ignorant to propaganda techniques...predictive programming is implemented by someone in authority. It plants that seed of suggestion...towards an event that hasn't happened yet. When the event comes to fruition...those exposed to the narrative are more likely to accept a situation where, before, would have rejected it.

Care to provide some context to the quote?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:05 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Don't worry about it Blackop.

Just more WWE Wrestlemania bs.
Even before the KC shit-show...I was over it. If its not legit, it's just trash theater for the minions. I have better things to do with my Sundays than watch an hour game wrapped in two hours of commercials.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:10 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Fixed your post
Meh...
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 01:12 PM 10-03-2016
Even before the KC shit-show...I was over it. If its not legit, it's just trash theater for the minions. I have better things to do with my Sundays than watch an hour game wrapped in two hours of commercials.
Well, now you have more time to dig that system of bunkers in your backyard.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:26 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
Well, now you have more time to dig that system of bunkers in your backyard.
I've actually always wanted a nuclear bunker in my back yard. Even if there's no nuclear war, it seems like it would be a good man cave.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 01:46 PM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I've actually always wanted a nuclear bunker in my back yard. Even if there's no nuclear war, it seems like it would be a good man cave.
Quite literally a man cave.
[Reply]
Page 585 of 4910
« First < 85485535575581582583584585 58658758858959563568510851585 > Last »
Up