ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 583 of 617
« First < 83483533573579580581582583 584585586587593 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Sorter 11:38 AM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Pointless.

In my extensive time getting drunk around white people, I'd say the only thing missing here was someone- ANYONE- wanting to wrestle.

White people love to wrestle when they're drunk.
It's super irritating.
Frazod 11:40 AM 06-24-2013
I thought monocles were a German thing.

Too much Hogan's Heroes, I guess. :-)
loochy 12:02 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Are you chaps trying to get a rise out of me? If so, it won't work. But, I'll present this:
1.) We know we can't get a rise out of you because you are British and we all know that British folk don't "rise."

2.) You said "chaps." That's British.
Donger 12:03 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
1.) We know we can't get a rise out of you because you are British and we all know that British folk don't "rise."

2.) You said "chaps." That's British.
Okay.
Saul Good 12:08 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Right-o.
fyp
Hootie 12:20 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
Just watched it again. "everyone was laughing". Not. Everyone was sitting there like "what the fuck is this ass plug doing" One person is saying stop, and all the guys are just sitting there like wtf? You are a legend in your mind, and that is all.
Guess you had to be there.
Phobia 12:23 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
Guess you had to be there.
Do you fully comprehend the midwest English dialect?
Hootie 12:24 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I've seen stuff destroyed. I've destroyed stuff. But I never posted a video on the internet exclaiming extreme pride and demanding LOLZ from everybody. In fact, it's pretty embarrassing.
I don't know man....

I guess you'd have to have been there...it pretty much summed up my relationship with the "stop" girl.

I'm sorry my video was unimpressive. I thought it might have gotten a few laughs. I was wrong. Oh well.
Phobia 12:43 PM 06-24-2013
I think what tooge is saying is that EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE WERE UNIMPRESSED. First you have girlfriend who is attempting to physically restrain you from being a db (how did that relationship not work out?). Then the other bystanders are like, "OMG, it's time to go!" From the video, it appears as though those people were actually there but maybe there was some trick photography in play.
cosmo20002 12:46 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I'm sorry my video was unimpressive. I thought it might have gotten a few laughs. I was wrong. Oh well.
If you had accidentally tripped and broken the table and/or if you would have been injured while breaking it, I think that would have probably been funny. Doing it on purpose just seems stupidly obnoxious.
Phobia 12:54 PM 06-24-2013
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
If you had accidentally tripped and broken the table and/or if you would have been injured while breaking it, I think that would have probably been funny. Doing it on purpose just seems stupidly obnoxious.
After the second barefooted kick, I was cheering for giant shards of wood to embed themselves deeply in his foot.
Saul Good 01:02 PM 06-24-2013
Why do people care so much about hootie? It's like grown men are going about their lives pissed off that hootie (a guy they will never meet) exists.

He's got an inflated opinion of himself, and doesn't really have to answer to anyone. I'm pretty sure there's nothing that a guy on a message board can say to change either of those things.

It's time to let it go...at the very least, move ahead to the next stage of the Kubler-Ross model. Denial hasn't worked. Anger is only making it worse. Have you considered bargaining? It won't work either, but it will bring you a step closer to acceptance.
Hootie 01:03 PM 06-24-2013
After the second barefooted kick, I was cheering for giant shards of wood to embed themselves deeply in his foot.
that was a wal-mart table

if you think it was wood, you're nuts

it was cardboard
Hootie 01:04 PM 06-24-2013
I think what tooge is saying is that EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE WERE UNIMPRESSED. First you have girlfriend who is attempting to physically restrain you from being a db (how did that relationship not work out?). Then the other bystanders are like, "OMG, it's time to go!" From the video, it appears as though those people were actually there but maybe there was some trick photography in play.
I guess you missed the line where someone said "he's so funny Megan"

which is fine

I agree the context of the video, if you weren't there, probably wasn't that funny

I watch it and laugh...because I was there. The table incident probably wasn't funny...whatever. I was the house comedian. I can't help it. People appreciate me. Younger people.

I apologize in advance for being hilarious.
blaise 01:07 PM 06-24-2013
hootie's lamenting the fact that he flamed out on the list and so he's trying to get back to the center of attention another way.
Page 583 of 617
« First < 83483533573579580581582583 584585586587593 > Last »
Up