ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 58
« First < 8485455565758
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:50 PM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
https://www.everand.com/podcast/5745...with-Jed-Payne

It's a lot to take in.
Awesome , thanks. I have Yahtzee games scheduled with my daughter tonight. We love to watch this type stuff while she beats my ass.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:36 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Wait, WTF? :-)

Link?
A new one just came up on expanded perspectives.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wanttobelie...observed_near/
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:08 PM 06-19-2024
Discovery channel is filming in Fouke,AR on June 29 and is looking for volunteers in a grid search for signs of the Fouke Monster.

This is the piney woods Bigfoot I knock for sometimes when I’m out by the fire pit at night.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/MNQ...ibextid=K35XfP
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:01 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Discovery channel is filming in Fouke,AR on June 29 and is looking for volunteers in a grid search for signs of the Fouke Monster.

This is the piney woods Bigfoot I knock for sometimes when I’m out by the fire pit at night.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/MNQ...ibextid=K35XfP
I was just thinking of you the other day. You live in Prime Bigfoot territory. Tons of sightings in that area.
[Reply]
Otter 04:06 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I was just thinking of you the other day..

[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:02 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I was just thinking of you the other day. You live in Prime Bigfoot territory. Tons of sightings in that area.
I’m about 3 miles northwest of Fouke and maybe .5 mile north of the Sulphur River, and there is a whole lot of nothing but bogs and trees. “The Legend of Boggy Creek” (hilariously bad B movie) is about this area. I’ve never seen one, but if I’m out in the yard after dark, I whack the cedar tree in my front yard with a 2x4 and await a response. Ain’t much else to do except look at the stars and enjoy the lack of light pollution.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:33 PM 06-19-2024
How far do you have to walk to be part of the grid search? Like I want the tshirt and credit if they find it some credit, but not blisters and sore calves.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:24 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
How far do you have to walk to be part of the grid search? Like I want the tshirt and credit if they find it some credit, but not blisters and sore calves.
It’s not clear how far, but it’s only scheduled for 5 hours, and I imagine at least an hour of that is getting organized. I’m going to try and make it because I don’t have much else to do and I should be entertaining.

On a side note, Fouke is also the former home of Tony Alamo Ministries, and historically racist as hell.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:04 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
It’s not clear how far, but it’s only scheduled for 5 hours, and I imagine at least an hour of that is getting organized. I’m going to try and make it because I don’t have much else to do and I should be entertaining.

On a side note, Fouke is also the former home of Tony Alamo Ministries, and historically racist as hell.
It actually sounds really cool. It’s going to be stupid hot though. Best of luck and stay hydrated!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:37 PM Yesterday
This is fascinating stuff. Not a bigfoot video per say but may explain a few things about how we all fit together.

[Reply]
Page 58 of 58
« First < 8485455565758
Up