ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 579 of 617
« First < 79479529569575576577578579 580581582583589 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Marcellus 02:24 PM 06-23-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
If you're going to put yourself out there the way you do, you had better learn to not give 1 single **** what anyone on this board thinks about anything. Because you're leaving yourself wide open. Anyone who is willing to do that, is one of the good guys in my books. Oftentimes they are also the ones who get hurt the most, because they had the balls to come on here and be real.
The lion does not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
rico 02:27 PM 06-23-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I don't think he's doing them anymore.

So I guess you're stuck with me.

Better than Rico, I suppose.
This.

Haha. Anyways. Hope whatever it is, that it's funny. I won't be able to read until 11p or so for I will be working my ass off, delivering pizzas tonight. :-) Will be a nice distraction from this homework that I procrastinated for 2 weeks that I haven't started yet and is due at 8a. :-)
rico 02:29 PM 06-23-2013
If you're going to put yourself out there the way you do, you had better learn to not give 1 single **** what anyone on this board thinks about anything. Because you're leaving yourself wide open. Anyone who is willing to do that, is one of the good guys in my books. Oftentimes they are also the ones who get hurt the most, because they had the balls to come on here and be real.
Haha, I'm a big boy. Generally speaking, I can take whatever is dished at me. I can take it better than I may lead on, I think.
Mr. Flopnuts 02:47 PM 06-23-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Haha, I'm a big boy. Generally speaking, I can take whatever is dished at me. I can take it better than I may lead on, I think.
tl;dr
Pasta Little Brioni 02:51 PM 06-23-2013
I can extend it to 102 and Floppy can do a roast of rico...everyone wins!
Saul Good 07:18 PM 06-23-2013
I don't think he's doing them anymore.

So I guess you're stuck with me.

Better than Rico, I suppose.
I'll do some more soon. Maybe tomorrow...
Hootie 07:23 PM 06-23-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I'll do some more soon. Maybe tomorrow...
I used that line, too.

After you get through the gimmies it just isn't fun anymore. We should just feed each other a name and then rotate. I was going to do one tonight and not even include a number and then I lost interest and watched Titanic.
Saul Good 07:26 PM 06-23-2013
I used that line, too.

After you get through the gimmies it just isn't fun anymore. We should just feed each other a name and then rotate. I was going to do one tonight and not even include a number and then I lost interest and watched Titanic.
Anyone can feel free to jump in. No way am I doing that many. The numbers between now and the top ten or so are totally meaningless...more of a way to keep track than anything.
Saul Good 08:11 PM 06-23-2013
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Saul, at the very least can we get the roast of Hootie that you mentioned?
I did?
rico 08:14 PM 06-23-2013
Saul, at the very least can we get the roast of Hootie that you mentioned?
**** it. I'm going to give it another shot. And everyone's thinkin,' "ohh yay."

I always have been a kinesthetic learner...have always been the type who has learned via experience/mistakes. I tried once...I failed. I'm gonna try to bounce back though. I'm gonna try a bit harder to not ramble and fit the general formula.

Note: I think the idea that a lot of you have of a "roast" is that it isn't successful unless the roasted is butt-hurt as a result of it. Butt-hurt isn't my intention(s). I'm just going to have fun and try to come up with whatever gags I can.
rico 08:17 PM 06-23-2013
And if I fail, again, most of y'all are still bunch of bigger Nancy-panties than I am, for ya haven't tried roasting anyone.

Hootie, Saul Good, J. Diddy, tk13, Billay.....someone who roasted Saul Good. Frazod's "pootie scale." Has anyone else tried?
Mr. Flopnuts 09:24 PM 06-23-2013
Oh FFS, you guys make it out like this is the toughest fucking thing to do. I'm going to bed, and I have a long day at work tomorrow, but I'm off Tuesday. Someone is getting fucking slayed on Tuesday. Book it.
BigRedChief 09:24 PM 06-23-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Note: I think the idea that a lot of you have of a "roast" is that it isn't successful unless the roasted is butt-hurt as a result of it. Butt-hurt isn't my intention(s). I'm just going to have fun and try to come up with whatever gags I can.
Has anyone been butt-hurt? I thought they said there had not even been any neg rep?
Mr. Flopnuts 09:27 PM 06-23-2013
I could have swore you mentioned you had a good one lined up for Hootie. I could definitely be mistaken though.
Clay.
Mr. Flopnuts 09:31 PM 06-23-2013
Oh FFS, you guys make it out like this is the toughest fucking thing to do. I'm going to bed, and I have a long day at work tomorrow, but I'm off Tuesday. Someone is getting fucking slayed on Tuesday. Book it.
Heh, I just figured out who it's going to be as well. She would be higher on the list had she not slowed way down on her posting, and not developed such a negative view towards the board in the last year or two. Tuesday, we're going to roast the Springfield get togethers! Unless of course, someone steals it from me first.
Page 579 of 617
« First < 79479529569575576577578579 580581582583589 > Last »
Up