Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Monty 08:55 PM 12-30-2012
Where is this meeting being held? I have no problem providing some instant fan feedback. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:58 PM 12-30-2012
Originally Posted by Monty:
Where is this meeting being held? I have no problem providing some instant fan feedback. :-)
tomorrow am.

But, If my theory is correct, these are floater rumors to gauge fan feedback. The time is now.
[Reply]
rocknrolla 08:58 PM 12-30-2012
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Talking about earlier meetings about an extension? Or something more recent or imminent?
It better be about Pioli getting the f*** out!
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:00 PM 12-30-2012
We should make every thread on the front page about our hatred for Pioli.

Clay head to arrowhead pride, Mic you take arrowhead addict.

Volunteer for kcchiefs.com?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:00 PM 12-30-2012
Lance Twidwell ‏@Lance_THESPOKEN
Presser at Arrowhead at 2pm tomorrow. We all shall find out what the decision will be. #Chiefs

I don't think they're going to bother having a press conference to discuss Polios extension.
[Reply]
O.city 09:01 PM 12-30-2012
They'll fire Romeo, say pioli is learning or some bs

Nothing to see here
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 09:01 PM 12-30-2012
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Presser at Arrowhead at 2pm tomorrow. We all shall find out what the decision will be. #Chiefs

I don't think they're going to bother having a press conference to discuss Polios extension.
And hopefully I will wake up to piolis firing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:04 PM 12-30-2012
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

No, the only think to be discussed at the presser is Crennel's firing. Doubt a GM firing gets a presser.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:05 PM 12-30-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No, the only think to be discussed at the presser is Crennel's firing.
Is that what you have heard
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
O.city 09:07 PM 12-30-2012
You guys might as well realize he's coming back. Makes it a lot easier to not give a fuck about it
[Reply]
Monty 09:08 PM 12-30-2012
tomorrow am.

But, If my theory is correct, these are floater rumors to gauge fan feedback. The time is now.
I know when, I am asking exactly where. I am twenty minutes from downtown Dallas. Immediate fan feedback via heckling and inappropriate comments couldn't hurt, right?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:12 PM 12-30-2012
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Is that what you have heard
Posted via Mobile Device
No, I don't know anything about the presser. In general, NFL teams don't have pressers to announce firings of GM's. Only coaches.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:13 PM 12-30-2012
No, I don't know anything about the presser. In general, NFL teams don't have pressers to announce firings of GM's. Only coaches.
OK thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:14 PM 12-30-2012
This IS kind of a special case though. When has a fan revolt reached this level? They probably needed to get on the season ticket renewals too. Probably warrants Clark saying something
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:19 PM 12-30-2012
Another solid write-up from Bob Gretz (hell must have frozen over for me to type that):

http://www.bobgretz.com/chiefs-footb...lark-hunt.html

Column: Defining Moment Ahead For Clark Hunt

I would not begin to even think that I could read the mind of Clark Hunt and what his plans are for the Hunt Family football team.

Chiefs Nation has their fingers, toes, even eyes crossed that New Year’s Eve 2012 will be the moment when the madness and losing of the Pioli Era will end and a new future will be laid out for the football team.

Two months ago, my personal opinion was that Hunt didn’t have the guts to admit his mistake and fire Pioli. Now, after everything that happened with his franchise over the last four months, I’m not sure Hunt has the guts not to make a big change. How could he possibly ignore what’s gone down with the Chiefs and why they are the NFL’s worst team in 2012?

Well, let me assure you he can, and he might. I don’t think it’s a lead-pipe cinch that the hurricane of change roils through the franchise. The fans and media think that Hunt has to be embarrassed and angry with the performance of his team on the field under Pioli’s direction. They are now 23-42 after losing Sunday in Denver, some 19 games under .500 and far removed from being a championship contender.

I do believe Hunt wants a winning team. What I don’t know, and we all don’t know, is just how important winning is on his radar screen. There may be other areas and avenues of the organization that rank higher on his list of goals. That remains a mystery.

Or, at least it will be in the shadows until he explains what his immediate plans are for the organization. If he keeps Pioli, it will provide everyone with an emphatic answer that winning is not the most important item on his agenda.

A 2-14 season cries out for some sort of reply from ownership. Firing/retiring Romeo Crennel is not going to be a big enough change. There’s no question the Chiefs coaching staff was not a strong one and that doesn’t just fall at the feet of Crennel, not in an organization where Pioli has his finger in every pie and the willingness to overrule any notion that is not his.

For four years now, we have seen that this fish rots from the head down. Now, Clark Hunt will show us if he was the problem ahead of Pioli.

The immediate future of the team depends on what he decides. This is not just a move about changing the names in the office directory. This franchise must reconnect with its fans. There needs to be profound change in the way business is conducted by the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club, Inc.

A red and gold nation awaits a moment where Clark Hunt makes a decision that shows he understands and he has listened.

But, don’t be surprised if he says he does understand and has listened but is going to keep his general manager while sacrificing his head coach.

Anything is possible.
[Reply]
Page 577 of 603
« First < 77477527567573574575576577 578579580581587 > Last »
Up