ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 573 of 617
« First < 73473523563569570571572573 574575576577583 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

BigBeauford 08:44 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I hadn't heard of that game in years. Two weeks ago, I went over to my buddy's house, and everyone was taped up.

I love that shit. Tour de franzia is (was?) my favorite.
I had a buddy who carried a whole box of that swill to a party. The party was a "black-out" party, so everyone blacked themselves out. Well he used a black fabric paint that wouldn't come off easily. He ended up having to shave both of his eyebrows in order to show up at work.
Mr. Flopnuts 08:46 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Nice.

Any of you guys ever play Edward 40-hands with some Old English? The way we played it was we strapped a couple of OE's to our hands and were not allowed to take a piss until we finished both of the 40's of OE in our hands. It was also a contest to see who could drink their's the quickest. We'd get through the two 40's, take a piss and then start another game. Good times.
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
my ex and I played that recently with her little sister (19) and little sister's bf (19) and they absolutely obliterated us.

I think that was our first fight.
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I hadn't heard of that game in years. Two weeks ago, I went over to my buddy's house, and everyone was taped up.

I love that shit. Tour de franzia is (was?) my favorite.
2 40's? Like 40 oz bottles? If that's it, there isn't a person on this board that could beat me at that game. When I was younger, a buddy of mine and I frequented a bar that served Mondo's of beer. It was a 36oz mug. We had contests of who could down it the fastest. My buddy had the record at 7.3 seconds. My best was 7.5 seconds. I could do a 2nd one within 5 minutes at almost equal speed. Well, relatively. It was about 8 seconds on the 2nd one. I could literally finish that game inside of 5-7 minutes.
Hootie 08:48 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
2 40's? Like 40 oz bottles? If that's it, there isn't a person on this board that could beat me at that game. When I was younger, a buddy of mine and I frequented a bar that served Mondo's of beer. It was a 36oz mug. We had contests of who could down it the fastest. My buddy had the record at 7.3 seconds. My best was 7.5 seconds. I could do a 2nd one within 5 minutes at almost equal speed. Well, relatively. It was about 8 seconds on the 2nd one. I could literally finish that game inside of 5-7 minutes.
I think we each had our own one...plus a shared one...we were taped together

we got destroyed

I kept yelling at her.

She got angry.
Mr. Flopnuts 08:50 PM 06-22-2013
I think we each had our own one...plus a shared one...we were taped together

we got destroyed

I kept yelling at her.

She got angry.
Oh, 2 person game. A good partner is the key. Listen, you did the right thing. If she can't hang, get the fuck rid of her.
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:51 PM 06-22-2013
Something you all should not chug:

Boysenberry Syrup.

I made $7 off of it. Paid for my meal. By the time I got home I was convulsing in the front yard from sugar shock.
Hootie 08:51 PM 06-22-2013
Oh, 2 person game. A good partner is the key. Listen, you did the right thing. If she can't hang, get the **** rid of her.
they had a party house

all girls

it was a keg every day

I literally lived like I was 20 all over again for 3 months when I moved back to Champaign from Dallas

I miss it...there is a funny youtube video of me eviscerating a table in their living room, and then using the leg of the table like a big black penis, and her like grabbing my arm to try and calm me down while everyone was laughing, and me like swatting her away

maybe I can find it
Titty Meat 08:53 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Something you all should not chug:

Boysenberry Syrup.

I made $7 off of it. Paid for my meal. By the time I got home I was convulsing in the front yard from sugar shock.
Lmao
Mr. Flopnuts 09:02 PM 06-22-2013
they had a party house

all girls

it was a keg every day

I literally lived like I was 20 all over again for 3 months when I moved back to Champaign from Dallas

I miss it...there is a funny youtube video of me eviscerating a table in their living room, and then using the leg of the table like a big black penis, and her like grabbing my arm to try and calm me down while everyone was laughing, and me like swatting her away

maybe I can find it
:-) Fucking find it!
Hootie 09:03 PM 06-22-2013
:-) ****ing find it!
I sent a facebook message to the kid who filmed it.
Hootie 09:25 PM 06-22-2013
http://youtu.be/JX4kr4yJonY
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:31 PM 06-22-2013
Are you still this douchey?
BigCatDaddy 09:33 PM 06-22-2013
Were you known as "Wal-Mart"?
BigRedChief 09:37 PM 06-22-2013
I'm damn glad no one could afford video cameras when I was in my 20's.
Hootie 09:40 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Were you known as "Wal-Mart"?
haha

that was the roommate chanting that I had to buy them a new table, as promised, at wal-mart
rico 09:41 PM 06-22-2013
That is extremely impressive. I'm not going to be ignorant and claim I can beat that, but I would at least give it a go.

My main concern would be spilling the shit all over myself and being DQ'd. I know I can down 36 oz fairly quickly...I used to hammer 3 beers in beer bongs in college all the time (well, whenever a beer bong was floating around anyways). Not sure how quick they would go down...basically normal beer bong pace. I think the most I did was 5 at once. Keystone Light. It didn't even really make me that drunk as much as it made me feel like my stomach was going to explode.
Page 573 of 617
« First < 73473523563569570571572573 574575576577583 > Last »
Up