ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 572 of 617
« First < 72472522562568569570571572 573574575576582 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

DJ's left nut 02:41 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by Rausch:
As a person who consistently drinks dirt cheap beer PBR is total $3it.

Natural Light will win few prizes but it's leaps and bounds better than PBR...
So you just don't want to taste what you're drinking.

That's fine, I totally understand it with cheap beers - less can certainly be more.

That said, Natural Light is absolute swill. It's not because it tastes bad, it's because it tastes like nothing at all. So if you're looking for something that's completely non-offensive like Natty or Coors Light, more power to you.

I don't bother. And if you're looking for cheap beer with a little body to it, PBR is a solid option.
blaise 02:44 PM 06-22-2013
Yuengling is a good every-day sort of cheap beer if you can get it. I drank that a lot in PA.
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:44 PM 06-22-2013
Natural Light actually burns when I drink it.

The worst beer of all, IMO, is Steel Reserve. One of my friends once said, "It's the only beer that can be ice cold and still go down warm."
rico 02:47 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So you just don't want to taste what you're drinking.

That's fine, I totally understand it with cheap beers - less can certainly be more.

That said, Natural Light is absolute swill. It's not because it tastes bad, it's because it tastes like nothing at all. So if you're looking for something that's completely non-offensive like Natty or Coors Light, more power to you.

I don't bother. And if you're looking for cheap beer with a little body to it, PBR is a solid option.
Kind of how I feel about Keystone/Keystone Light. Do they even make that anymore? Haven't noticed it in ages.

The only beer I am real, real picky about is Busch Light. That is because I vomited from drinking too much of it in high school on too many occasions. Every time I taste it now, I immediately think of vomiting.

I drink a lot of Heineken these days.
blaise 02:50 PM 06-22-2013
It's not a beer but Colt 45 made this 40 for a little while called Cool Colt. It was like drinking a menthol cigarette. It was almost like poison.
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:52 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Kind of how I feel about Keystone/Keystone Light. Do they even make that anymore? Haven't noticed it in ages.

The only beer I am real, real picky about is Busch Light. That is because I vomited from drinking too much of it in high school on too many occasions. Every time I taste it now, I immediately think of vomiting.

I drink a lot of Heineken these days.
I sat down with a roommate once and we drank a 30 pack of Keystone Ice while playing Vice City. By the end of the night I was so drunk I couldn't even fall over to pass out on the couch.
DJ's left nut 03:02 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I sat down with a roommate once and we drank a 30 pack of Keystone Ice while playing Vice City. By the end of the night I was so drunk I couldn't even fall over to pass out on the couch.
Yeah, Keystone Ice was a college beer of mine as well.

The endings weren't always the prettiest on those nights...
Lumpy 07:41 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by milkman:
Wait?

I keep hearing "Chicks dig scars".
That's true. Scars on a guy... sexy. Scars on a chick... not so much.
SAUTO 07:44 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by stevieray:
that's a heck of a deal.

16oz cans for three bucks at knucks...Leon Russell performs tonight
Cover?
Posted via Mobile Device
Hootie 07:47 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
don't fuck with Keystone Ice man

it never ends well :-)
Fairplay 07:50 PM 06-22-2013

I bought a 6 pack (16oz.) of it earlier this week and the only reason why is because a buddy of mine said its the best cheap beer. It has been at least a decade and change since I drank it last so I thought i would give it a try.

I had four beers and had a mild hangover the next day, probably go another 10-15 years before I drink that again.
rico 07:58 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by blaise:
It's not a beer but Colt 45 made this 40 for a little while called Cool Colt. It was like drinking a menthol cigarette. It was almost like poison.
Nice.

Any of you guys ever play Edward 40-hands with some Old English? The way we played it was we strapped a couple of OE's to our hands and were not allowed to take a piss until we finished both of the 40's of OE in our hands. It was also a contest to see who could drink their's the quickest. We'd get through the two 40's, take a piss and then start another game. Good times.
Hootie 07:59 PM 06-22-2013
Nice.

Any of you guys ever play Edward 40-hands with some Old English? The way we played it was we strapped a couple of OE's to our hands and were not allowed to take a piss until we finished both of the 40's of OE in our hands. It was also a contest to see who could drink their's the quickest. We'd get through the two 40's, take a piss and then start another game. Good times.
my ex and I played that recently with her little sister (19) and little sister's bf (19) and they absolutely obliterated us.

I think that was our first fight.
Saul Good 08:38 PM 06-22-2013
Nice.

I hadn't heard of that game in years. Two weeks ago, I went over to my buddy's house, and everyone was taped up.

I love that shit. Tour de franzia is (was?) my favorite.
LoneWolf 08:41 PM 06-22-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I hadn't heard of that game in years. Two weeks ago, I went over to my buddy's house, and everyone was taped up.

I love that shit. Tour de franzia is (was?) my favorite.
What's Tour de Franzia? Do you tape boxes of wine to your hands and see who can ride a bike without killing themselves?
Page 572 of 617
« First < 72472522562568569570571572 573574575576582 > Last »
Up